[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

looks good

feel free to start RPing at any time. Talk to someone in this thread before you catch/befriend them (Pokemon don't have to be caught to be on your team).

for example, i'd like Amarantha to be caught pretty quickly. Being a Togepi, she lacks a lot of . . . everything. . . when it comes to resisting capture. (Minus metronoming into V-Create.)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright. My character is currently in between a forest and a city, so that's two places to search. I was thinking of catching Blaze (Flux), as he left off saying he was in a forest.
Would that work out for you, Flux?

On a related matter, my character, Gale, used to live somewhere close to Route 1, where there were Tauros and Bouffalant. But now, he is in between a city and a forest. So, he could be in Jasper or Beryl.

well, the geography isn't set in stone because I haven't finished putting it together because space still has a tendency to rearrange itself. The Peridot Ward is basically the only part of the city that landed in that location; the other wards are scattered about.

I'd be totally alright with my character being caught, too, just talk to me about how it happens.

Alright. Throw yourself in and I'll see if I can't find an opening. I suppose I'll be catching you first.
And as a side note/question, are moves determined by the trainer or the Pokemon? Because you mentioned Metronome, and the only other "normal" level-up moves it can have as of level 14 are Metronome, Sweet Kiss, and Yawn. I suppose you can add a TM or egg move to have at least one attack

Hmm. As far as being "caught", I'd like to wait a little longer before I decide on that. However, as Murdoc said was possible, I wouldn't mind following you around and helping out. It would basically be like being your Pokemon except with a bit more freedom. I just feel like it'll help me stay in character better due to a sort of "search" for his old trainer. If that works for you, then just go ahead and catch Murdoc's Togepi (Assuming it's in the same forest?) and I'll play off of that. Hopefully that made sense.

Name: Yuki

Species: Froslass

Appearance: Like normal Froslass besides its red band being pink/redish

Backstory: Living under a strict household, a day before the Cyrus event, Yuki ran away from home one night as her parents were out for a hour. She learned in her life living in that house the ways certain paths can be opened, and used those methods to get out. She had nowhere to go after that so she went up to a mountain that people have said no human has ever came back from because she didn't believe in those stories and she had doubt that her parents would go that far to find her. She intended to climb high so no one could find her and being under prepared for this run away she had only enough food for about 3 days. Stopping for a break she encountered a Snorunt with a scar near its right eye and while she wasn't looking the Snorunt ran off with a good days worth of food. She yelled at it for about a few minutes before stopping and eating the rest of the food she was eating for today.

At night she had to find a cave because snow was falling rapidly. She chose a cave where she felt it was warm in, and she noticed that the farther she went down the cave the warmer it got, so she kept on going deeper in the cave until she find a Ninetails sleeping in the cave. Yuki thought of sleeping next to the Ninetails for warmth and as she approached it the Ninetails awoke and used a Hypnosis on her. When she awoke the Ninetails was no longer with her alongside the rest of her food. She then noticed that she felt shorter and looked down to her hands seeing they're little short gray hands, then she saw a similar figure, the Snorunt with the scar near its right eye, and actually understanding the Snorunt it told her, "For helping me with food yesterday I'll give you this." The Snorunt then presented her with a Dawn Stone and when she touched it she changed from a Snorunt to a Froslass. The Snorunt then said, "Please forgive me for taking the food at the time," bowed, and walked deeper into the cave.

She went back outside and saw her city in ruins and then saw a car with two people near it. She went near it and saw it was her parents. But what were they doing here, she wondered and are they even alive? No matter the case she let her rage out on them by freezing both of them with a Blizzard. Afterwards she when back to her town to check for supplies of any kind because her hungry was beginning to arise.

Edit:

Would anybody be willing to make a list for me? The only time I took the quiz was the time I got ice and put it in my signature so... ^^

-Dewgong

-Glaceon

-Amaura

Edited by personwithbanana9870

I chose for a human character anyway, because why not? I originally had in mind to play with 2 human characters, but i figured out that that would be too much trouble and that you guys wouldn't allow it anyway c:

EDIT: does my character need to be confirmed to start the RP?

Name: Jessica Falke

Species: Human

Appearance:

Jessica is an average looking girl with long, light brown hair. She has a pale white skin. She wears a black skirt and top. Around her neck, she has a small amulet with a star sign, which was owned by her mother. She keeps it as a memory to her. The amulet sometimes glows for an unknown reason.

(Jessica looks like the girl character in Reborn, but with a different hair color.)

Backstory:

Born as children of a scientist, Edward Falke, Jessica and her brother Samuel grew up in their father's laboratory, not often leaving it. With their father continuously experimenting, and their mother having left when they were still toddlers, Samuel and Jessica lived an isolated childhood. Samuel and Jessica did not really like each other , and they both lived their own lives inside the same building, not bothering each other much.

At the start of the great Calamity, something terrible happened. Earthquakes destroyed the part of the town the Falke laboratory was located in, and the lab itself was completely ravaged. Samuel was with the other scientists when the earthquakes started. He hid under a corner in the dome wall, but he, as well as the other scientists, were crushed when the dome ceiling collapsed.

Jessica was in her own room, and she hid under a table in the corner when the ground started shaking heavily. She hurt her knee and leg when rubble fell from above. After digging herself out, she walked across what was once her father's lab dome, and began searching for survivors. Her search was fruitless, as all that she saw was rubble.

Personality Overview:

Jessica is, in contrary to her father and brother, not as clever and intelligent. She is very direct and acts quickly. She is also very stubborn, which often makes her very harsh, even to her friends and herself. Due to her isolated childhood, she does not trust most people (and Pokémon) the moment she meets them. Still, she tries to find out what is behind the things that have been happening, what is behind her special amulet, and why her mother left her.

Edited by Nova

Since a lot of the Pokemon so far has arms and legs, I'm going try to go for Dewgong from the list Pwb provided for me. Let me know if this sounds sue-ish or not please!

Name: Nivia

Species: Dewgong

Appearance: A normal Dewgong but has startling blue eyes.

Personality: Very vain and proud of her appearance. Nivia will do whatever it takes to keep her white coat clean from any dirt and blemishes. Should her coat be spoiled, she will stop whatever she was doing and clean herself up, no matter what. If you try to stop her, she will blast you with an Ice Beam. This vain Dewgong believes that she is a princess and, thus, she expects to be treated like one. If someone manages to gain her respect and attention, however, then Nivia will give you her best in return.

Backstory: Nivia was caught by an up-and-coming Pokemon Coordinator when she was just a baby Seel on the outskirts of Lilycove City. She was not too keen on the idea at first, believing it to be a waste of time and energy, but the cameras, lights, and the attention that was given to her when she and her partner won the Normal Rank Beauty Contest totally changed her mind. It also helps that her trainer pampers her after she wins a contest. Nivia loved the attention and preferential treatment that she was given throughout the years and, eventually, evolved into a spoiled Dewgong.

Unfortunately for Nivia, her life turned upside down with the advent of Cyrus' quest for control. With the distortion of space and time, the Dewgong was torn apart from her coordinator and was thrust into a world where she became hated and hunted. There were no cameras nor grooming services nor high-class food offered to the sea lion Pokemon. Instead, she found herself flopping to the nearest water source to escape from pelt hunters. What happened to her fame and glory? Where was her respectable coordinator who treated her like a princess? Although she was flattered that they had admired her beautiful coat, this was not the kind of attention she wanted! Nivia did try searching for Contest partner alongside the river, only to come across even more vengeful humans that tried to kill her. Some of the more innocent-looking ones even threw rocks at her to keep her away! Disgusted by her circumstances, Nivia had given up on her search and made herself home in the river she had escaped to in the woods of Reborn.

I don't "do" adorable, but I think Togepi is just that. I don't think Togepi is Sue-ish. The only thing that is Sue-like is if you used Metronome and it rolls V-Create. But even then, that's unlikely. I think you're good to go.

I like your backstory, Nivia <3

((Nivia: Why, thank you! It's always nice to know that some people still appreciate my humble existence before this sudden twist of fate. *goes back to grooming herself*))

No, seriously, thank you for the complement! That made my day at school so much easier to bear.

Murdoc, I don't find your's that sue-ish at all. A Togepi is supposed to be cute and all, so it seems fine to me.