8 hours ago, Redmi 8 said:

How to play Pokemon reborn gen 8 and 9

Download and extract the file under "Downloads and Installations". The game is there. You don't need to do anything with the original game; everything you need is in the mod itself.

Love the sunkern battle mode switcher update.  I suggest that you consider adding a double battles mode to the sunkern switcher (like the double battles everywhere mod). I think it would be a cool feature that adds even more to this already awesome mod. 

13 hours ago, Saslen said:

Download and extract the file under "Downloads and Installations". The game is there. You don't need to do anything with the original game; everything you need is in the mod itself.

Bro battle graphics not change

How to change battle graphics 

13 hours ago, Saslen said:

I downloaded game and play but not change the battle graphics 

1 hour ago, Redmi 8 said:

Bro battle graphics not change

How to change battle graphics 

I'm not sure what you mean by battle graphics. This mod doesn't alter graphics in any way, I don't think. If you were previously using some graphical mod in the base game, you can use that with this mod by putting it in the Data\Mods folder.

2 hours ago, Saslen said:

I'm not sure what you mean by battle graphics. This mod doesn't alter graphics in any way, I don't think. If you were previously using some graphical mod in the base game, you can use that with this mod by putting it in the Data\Mods folder.image.pngThis picture show's 

New battle graphics 

4 hours ago, Scrublord6410 said:

So I know there was a document for where to find all the gen 8 and 9 mons, but just wondering if there is a mono-type guide for lit?

I don't believe so. I usually just manually note down the Pokemon I need along with their locations in a text file and check them off as I get them. In case you weren't aware, there are monotype guides for the base game.

Edit: Note that some of the Pokemon marked in the base game guides require that you had input whatever monotype password corresponds to the run you're doing. 

someone else commented saying that the excel file that comes with the mod details how to evolve the gen 8 and 9 pokemon and new eevelutions but i didnt find anything in the file about eeveelutions at all, i can't figure out how to evolve eevee into the new eeveelutions anywhere else either, could someone help me out?2023-05-27_04_23_20-.png

49 minutes ago, Kassie_splatoonfan said:

someone else commented saying that the excel file that comes with the mod details how to evolve the gen 8 and 9 pokemon and new eevelutions but i didnt find anything in the file about eeveelutions at all, i can't figure out how to evolve eevee into the new eeveelutions anywhere else either, could someone help me out?

If you look at the bottom of the image you uploaded, there are tabs. You may notice that, on the bottom-right, there is an option to scroll to the side. After scrolling, you should see some tabs that were previously hidden.

• Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure that there is a bug on Dr Connal's teams. When you are leaving the orphanage, his team levels are the mid high forties, although the level cap is 40. This was with battles in gen 8/9 mode. Maybe you switched the trainers PBS file and used later fight instead

• Fixed 1

On 4/14/2023 at 11:37 PM, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

Hello, everyone. I hope you're all having a wonderful evening (or morning... or whatever). With the release of the paradox Pokémon, I've decided to curate a custom shiny for Iron Valiant that is more reminiscent of Reborn's shinies for the Ralts line. I've always found their designs to be aesthetically pleasing, particularly shiny mega Gallade. I've included a back sprite by @OldSoulja (Which I hope is okay to use, I love your designs!) Anyways, just copy/paste to your Battlers folder to use, renaming if necessary. Enjoy :P 

1014.png

icon1014.png

um how would i fix the bottom sprites so they're not off center in game sorry for asking this but im sometimes very nitpicky.

@CorruptedJ98 Sorry about that! The sprites are perfectly in line for me on my computer, and I didn't realize that this could be an issue. Because I don't know exactly how much the sprites are offset for you, I'd suggest using the free web program MSpaint to move the sprites and/or crop the image untill it looks right. You can use the lasso tool to circle the sprites and move them left or right to your liking. It only requires a google search, and it's free software, so this is the quickest option I can suggest if you don't have any photo editing tools. I hope this helps! Also, I'm very sorry for this issue being present in the first place.

1 hour ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

@CorruptedJ98 Sorry about that! The sprites are perfectly in line for me on my computer, and I didn't realize that this could be an issue. Because I don't know exactly how much the sprites are offset for you, I'd suggest using the free web program MSpaint to move the sprites and/or crop the image untill it looks right. You can use the lasso tool to circle the sprites and move them left or right to your liking. It only requires a google search, and it's free software, so this is the quickest option I can suggest if you don't have any photo editing tools. I hope this helps! Also, I'm very sorry for this issue being present in the first place.

yup that worked thx

i got error on paradox boss room, how ro fix that?

[Pokemon Reborn e19.16]
Exception: RuntimeError
Message: Script error within event 2, map 904 (Paradox Boss Room):
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `pbNewTrainer' for #<Interpreter:0x00000078bfec8cd0 @depth=0, @main=true, @map_id=904, @event_id=2, @message_waiting=false, @move_route_waiting=false, @button_input_variable_id=0, @wait_count=0, @child_interpreter=, @branch={}, @list=[#<RPG::EventCommand:0x00000078bfe48710 @parameters=[0, #<RPG::MoveRoute:0x00000078bfe48698 @list=[#<RPG::MoveCommand:0x00000078bfe48648 @parameters=[], @c
Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:673:in `command_111'
Interpreter:311:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:101:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `block in main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'
Scene_Map:65:in `main'
Main:45:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:24:in `block in mainFunction'
Compiler:66:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:24:in `mainFunction'
Main:81:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:80:in `loop'
Main:80:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:312:in `eval'
script yeetifier pro:312:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `each'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `each_with_index'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `<main>'

Edited by Chrisna Satria

Heya! ~

new update online! 

• Links were updated on front page! I use Mega now.
  • the above mentioned points are fixed with the update too (especially the Paradox one)
  • the mod now gets numbers! for organization (should be done way sooner...)

• added missing Sunkern Switcher battles
  • Regidrago / Regieleki catchable as static encounter (directly behind Regirock / Registeel, jump to the upper island)
  • Mega Corsola added (Mega Stone: Byxbysion Grotto near Beldum)
  • Mega Arbok added (Mega Stone: Celestinine Mountain B3F, where the entrance to Heatran quest opens later on)
  • Mega Banette Y added (Mega Stone: Glasswork Station inside the black hole'd room)
  • Old Banettite renamed to Banettite X

• LGP/LGE Moves implemented! learn via move relearner (or at Nyu's House, Pikachu only)
  • Win against Nyu after City restoration at Nyu's House to get Partner Pikachu (lvl 80-90)
  • Partner Pikachu can be bred (always Spiky Eared Pichu!) + Light Ball works on Pichu now
  • Interact with the Dresser in Nyu's House to change Partner Pikachus appearance!
  • You can also fly to Nyu's House now for convenience

• additionally, Nyu will give you the Partner Ribbon
  • use the ribbon on a full Happiness Eevee to change it to Partner Eevee (not reversable!)

have fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/29/2023 at 1:02 PM, Fervis said:

Heya! ~

new update online! 

• Links were updated on front page! I use Mega now.
  • the above mentioned points are fixed with the update too (especially the Paradox one)
  • the mod now gets numbers! for organization (should be done way sooner...)

• added missing Sunkern Switcher battles
  • Regidrago / Regieleki catchable as static encounter (directly behind Regirock / Registeel, jump to the upper island)
  • Mega Corsola added (Mega Stone: Byxbysion Grotto near Beldum)
  • Mega Arbok added (Mega Stone: Celestinine Mountain B3F, where the entrance to Heatran quest opens later on)
  • Mega Banette Y added (Mega Stone: Glasswork Station inside the black hole'd room)
  • Old Banettite renamed to Banettite X

• LGP/LGE Moves implemented! learn via move relearner (or at Nyu's House, Pikachu only)
  • Win against Nyu after City restoration at Nyu's House to get Partner Pikachu (lvl 80-90)
  • Partner Pikachu can be bred (always Spiky Eared Pichu!) + Light Ball works on Pichu now
  • Interact with the Dresser in Nyu's House to change Partner Pikachus appearance!
  • You can also fly to Nyu's House now for convenience

• additionally, Nyu will give you the Partner Ribbon
  • use the ribbon on a full Happiness Eevee to change it to Partner Eevee (not reversable!)

have fun!

What works:

* Regidrago event works for me.
* Bannetite Y and Arbokite are working.
* Partner Pikachu breeding works fine, as does the dresser and the new flight path to Nyu's house.
* Light Ball is working with Pichu.
* Statwise, the Partner Eevee is working, though there does not seem to be any graphical change (I'm not sure if there's supposed to be).

** I'm an idiot and wasn't paying attention. I wound up comparing a Partner Eevee's sprite to another Partner Eevee.

What is bugged in some way: 

* After catching Regieleki, another one was still there in front of me. I KO'd that one, and it was still there.
* Can't find Corsola mega stone in the Beldum area in my saves that had already gone through there. It was present in saves wherein I hadn't visited that map before. If I recall correctly, that was a problem for the Mega Stone in the Beartic room, too. Additionally, the Corsola mega stone seems to turn Corsola into Galarian Corsola, rather than a mega form.
* Nyu battle not available in the post-game, from what I saw. Might want to have some method to fight him at that point in the game. Worked properly in a save post-Restoration, pre-E4 victory.

@Saslen thanks, wonderful work! i'll see about the bugged issues!

I will btw add in the partner pokemon as optional starters via passwords next update!

ah... i had the wrong switch for the Corsolite... will be fixed.

18 hours ago, Saslen said:

Statwise, the Partner Eevee is working, though there does not seem to be any graphical change (I'm not sure if there's supposed to be).

hm hm, it should have a diffferent front sprite as the usual eevee.

8551c74af782883f55682621a571afea.png

7 hours ago, Chrisna Satria said:

hank you so much for your help @Fervis, now paradox can be defeated

glad it's fixed! have fun fighting them! 

4 hours ago, traax said:

Hey, thanks for adding backsprites to the gen 9 mons. It seems to be such a minor thing, but for some reason I really dislike it when these mons face me instead of the opponent. 

I dislike that as well! but some still do not have backsprites released publicly sadly. I will put the rest of them in when they are available!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fervis said:

hm hm, it should have a diffferent front sprite as the usual eevee.

I stand corrected. I wasn't paying enough attention and wound up comparing a Partner Eevee's sprite to another Partner Eevee.