Those Times your Immersion was Ruined in Rejuvenation - also baked beans ;)

ZoklyInkling001

unknown.png.5b7c8a2aaef53a13b523a627e50c0f8a.png

wtf where is his silhouette? Machines have reflections, right?

769682487_Screenshot2022-03-07153508.thumb.png.8b831587a5b6354982d2354856bb7ad7.png

wait I'm not on water. how the fu- you know what I'm not even gonna ask.

image.thumb.png.3e028214a4e16c3a51e1dbab802f54d7.png

WTF WHY IS GAME TURNED INTO TERMINATOR 2 NOW. SOMEHOW I'M LIQUID METAL AND CAN SQUEEZE THROUGH FENCES.

IF YOU HAVE OTHER EXPERIENCES OF YOU IMMERSION BEING RUINED PLEASE SHARE :) (I WILL SUMMON CTHULU IF YOU DON'T)

TO BE DISCONTINUED

QFVMN.jpg.a191614e11c373c92953d567af229a05.jpg

baked beans... don't know why though

• Upvote 1

I can't really blame Valor Mountain for how it is. Bunch of surfing related bugs to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if that place has the most bug reports on it. It has to be the biggest undertaking area wise because of its switching gimmick, which in turn makes a lot of bugs.

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Geara coming back probably. He came back as a completely different person and turned 180 for no reason, which was so unnatural and badly done it was like a jolt and took me out of experience very hard. 

About that.. notice how the evil spirit thingy disappears from his sprite when he comes back & he himself states that he feels like a different person after Nastasia pieced him together. I might be reading too much into this, but I suspect that it will have plot relevance later on.

11 minutes ago, nonsensei said:

About that.. notice how the evil spirit thingy disappears from his sprite when he comes back & he himself states that he feels like a different person after Nastasia pieced him together. I might be reading too much into this, but I suspect that it will have plot relevance later on.

Even if that will have an in-game explanation that was a) horribly done and b) having just a generally evil character is always appreciated. This is still my top 1 worst moment of all Rejuvenation. 

1 hour ago, BJ7171 said:

When Kieran pulls out a gun. I don't even hate that they made guns exist, but the fact that nobody has ever used or mentioned a gun before that point just makes it a bit ridiculous.

And that machine gun in that one building that I forgot what was called

On 3/17/2022 at 4:08 PM, Cyphre said:

Geara coming back probably. He came back as a completely different person and turned 180 for no reason, which was so unnatural and badly done it was like a jolt and took me out of experience very hard. 

Yeah I am pretty sure it is implied that when he got blown to bits, the evil spirt thing left him. I agree that it was done poorly, that sort of thing kind of needs an explicit explanation...

As for guns which other people mentioned, they are kind of a pointless weapon when you can instead just using a giant dragon to kill people instead... Not to mention that Pokemon would be considered non-suspicious in public areas while a gun is much more suspicious. In other words a gun is a bit of a pointless weapon to try and use. 

And yes, non-shadow pokemon DO attack people. Melia attacks people multiple times with her Pokemon, she doesn't kill them, but you probably COULD. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:34 AM, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

the whole thing with gaera

piecing together that the same thing happened to anju

prob just vitus being vitus again

I don't know if you finsished the rest of the narcissa and Dafaux sidequest but apparently Sirius is actually Vitus. When Sirius was speaking in the recording his text-box name was Vitus. So it could be also likely that Gaera was infected with the Nihilego poison too. It;s also possible that some people are resistant to what the Nihilego injected into the people during storm 9 to turn them to stone (revealed in your nightmare realm) And the people resistant to it become savage and uncontrollable, Just an idea. Maybe the teleporter annihilated the stuff that those wierd ass looking nihiliego injected into people during the storm.