Help Center

CryosBlaze

1 hour ago, CryosBlaze said:

well my main file is garbage. it wont let me switch to Ren or Aelita to get through the pyramid. i changed the key binding 6 times and it just wont let me switch. it still sorts my bag, but its not giving me the switch menu anymore. ive decided to move to my secondary file and just power through and see if I have any better luck. 

From what I've gathered everyone experiences this glitch, myself included. 
It occurs when you get your character to the finish before the others. 
Load a backup save if needed and get the others to finish first. That's how I got past it. 

13 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

From what I've gathered experiences this glitch, myself included. 
It occurs when you get your character to the finish before the others. 
Load a backup save if needed and get the others to finish first. That's how I got past it. 

would, if my dumbass had a back up save for that file. and its probably to late to make one...its my main and has more than 100 hours on it. 

16 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Alright, something else has come up. 

I'm now in Lux Apartments in the following adjoining rooms:

Rejuv4.PNG.8c6e3b9c8f17728de8146e52d14b5ae7.PNG

I understand the concept, there was something like this in Snakewood which I played around a few years ago but I have searched every sparkle tile and clicked every tile in the room at least half a dozen times but am not finding the key. 

FYI I found a Youtube video that solved this problem. 
It turns out the key isn't any of the sparkles it's at the foot of that bed on the left.

Trick puzzle, well played Jan. 

18 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

FYI I found a Youtube video that solved this problem. 
It turns out the key isn't any of the sparkles it's at the foot of that bed on the left.

Trick puzzle, well played Jan. 

It's a tricky and time consuming puzzle to complete, but the reward is worth it. 

I'm doing the Narcissa side quest and am at the point at which you need to talk to present Narcissa to proceed to the Dufaux battle but when I tell her "I'm ready to go" she tells me "You should take care of any unfinished business first." What is she referring to? 

Do I need to finish the main story content of V12 (which for me is just saving Lavender from the hospital)?

3 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I'm doing the Narcissa side quest and am at the point at which you need to talk to present Narcissa to proceed to the Dufaux battle but when I tell her "I'm ready to go" she tells me "You should take care of any unfinished business first." What is she referring to? 

Do I need to finish the main story content of V12 (which for me is just saving Lavender from the hospital)?

Yes you need to beat Ishia for you to do the Dafaux battle

I'm experiencing a strange glitch.

I've started to level up the Inkay received from the Kristiline Help Plaza and it won't complete the evolution sequence. It begins but then stops as though I'd pressed B though I DID NOT.

This has happened twice. The second time I put my controller aside and away from my hands just to be certain I hadn't bumped the button by accident and the evolution still stopped. 

What's going on?

I evolved three other Pokemon to their final stages earlier this evening (Abra, Gible and Trapinch), so this issue is exclusive to this Inkay. 

12 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I'm experiencing a strange glitch.

I've started to level up the Inkay received from the Kristiline Help Plaza and it won't complete the evolution sequence. It begins but then stops as though I'd pressed B though I DID NOT.

This has happened twice. The second time I put my controller aside and away from my hands just to be certain I hadn't bumped the button by accident and the evolution still stopped. 

What's going on?

I evolved three other Pokemon to their final stages earlier this evening (Abra, Gible and Trapinch), so this issue is exclusive to this Inkay. 

Inkay is special. In official games, it evolves by turning your console upside down. Instead of this, in Reborn and Rejuvenation, it evolves by pressing B as during evolution as if you wanted to prevent it from evolving.

12 minutes ago, Reispher said:

Inkay is special. In official games, it evolves by turning your console upside down. Instead of this, in Reborn and Rejuvenation, it evolves by pressing B as during evolution as if you wanted to prevent it from evolving.

Ah, excuse my ignorance.
While I've caught Malamars before, I've literally NEVER evolved an Inkay. I have never actually used either, but am now training up a handful of options for the Aya battle. 

Thank you. 

A few questions, That house in zone zero that the player character remembers, anything to do with it? ANA's quest? how do I continue it, I won the cook off, and Narcissa's quest, I talked to young Narcy about Sirus. and what about that house south from the town in the dessert, I know its the same one from the prologue, also how do I get in lux apartments? I'm done with the story stuff for now and cleaning up the side quests I could put off. 

4 hours ago, CryosBlaze said:

A few questions, That house in zone zero that the player character remembers, anything to do with it? ANA's quest? how do I continue it, I won the cook off, and Narcissa's quest, I talked to young Narcy about Sirus. and what about that house south from the town in the dessert, I know its the same one from the prologue, also how do I get in lux apartments? I'm done with the story stuff for now and cleaning up the side quests I could put off. 

House  in desert- I assume you already got into the house? In the case go to the GDC and find one of the apartments with an artist in it, they will ask you to find them a work of art, go to the art gallery in the city (it is near the Pokemon Studios/entrance to underground). Once you complete this sidequest, take the painting to the house and there is a spot in the middle you can hang it up on, this gets you a mega stone. 

Lux apartments: this is real dumb. what you need to do is go back to the place where you fell into, at the back a key will now be there. Take it to enter the Apartments. Complete the puzzle to get the best shark boi.

You can fight a new mini boss in this area also, they are in a building that will now be open, i think it is to the left of the lux apartments. 

Edited by pizzagod13

2 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

House  in desert- I assume you already got into the house? In the case go to the GDC and find one of the apartments with an artist in it, they will ask you to find them a work of art, go to the art gallery in the city (it is near the Pokemon Studios/entrance to underground). Once you complete this sidequest, take the painting to the house and there is a spot in the middle you can hang it up on, this gets you a mega stone. 

Lux apartments: this is real dumb. what you need to do is go back to the place where you fell into, at the back a key will now be there. Take it to enter the Apartments. Complete the puzzle to get the best shark boi.

You can fight a new mini boss in this area also, they are in a building that will now be open, i think it is to the left of the lux apartments. 

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Oh I find this helpful as well. I got into that house and got the painting from the thief quest some time ago but after collecting the hidden items and talking to the recluse who's squatting there I didn't see anything else to do so I left (though not before recognizing the outside as the place we end up at when we die at Valor Mountain. I wonder what our connection to it is). 

2 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Oh I find this helpful as well. I got into that house and got the painting from the thief quest some time ago but after collecting the hidden items and talking to the recluse who's squatting there I didn't see anything else to do so I left (though not before recognizing the outside as the place we end up at when we die at Valor Mountain. I wonder what our connection to it is). 

Yeah that was the first thing I noticed. Story Spoilers ahead!

Spoiler

The fact that Nymeria seemed to know the MC as someone else and that the house is near where Nymeria lived suggests that maybe the MC used to live there as another person and was reincarnated or something? The visions also suggest something like this. I imagine this will be answered eventually.