Pokemon Desolation E5 Obtainable List

• Global Mods

So its been about a week since we dropped Episode 5 so its about time to drop the Obtainable List!

So here.. go nuts.

Use this thread as a place to ask each other where Pokemon are located (saves you asking in the AMA and on the Main Thread :D)

Also to note, if someone wants to make a Location Guide for the Game, feel free! We will not personally be making one due to focusing our efforts on other aspects of the game so if you want to make one like Reborn's or Rejuvenation's then go for it! I do not mind at all pinning it for easy access for everyone!

If you find a Pokemon that hasn't been listed on this list then please let me know, this took a good while to make and I made consistent edits due to changing Pokemon around, so its likely I've missed some.

1987143774_ObtainableList-V5Final.thumb.png.4491308efba940a382555a6457e55fc5.png

• Like 8

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, andracass said:

landorus when

next episode, there will be a major earfquek which causes lando to get angy and forces you to battle it 22 times before you have a chance to ca,, shit i spoiled the plot.

• Like 1

• Global Mods
Just now, metalicsteel990 said:

is there one for the items and mega stones?

no.
if someone wants to make an item guide, feel free to do so and I will pin it lol

3 hours ago, firestrikex79 said:

Does anyone know where gastly is in episode 5, because it seems you can't get it the same way you did in episode 4. 

Spoiler

In the Dreamscape, go to the North East entrance of the wildlands and go all the way up while sticking to the right, you'll come across a house with 2 graves in front of it. Talk to the guy inside who'll give you a mission to find a girl in one of the houses in the wildlands in the east(I think). After you find the girl talk to her then go back to the guy and the mission will be over. It's kinda ominous what the guy does because if you go back to that same house the girl is in after the mission is over, she'll be gone and the only thing left in the house is a gastly.

Edited by Khronify
  • Thanks 1

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, andracass said:

@Posty where do i get landorus it is my favorite pokemon and if i dont have it i will die

gosh i've already tOLD you further up wHERE you get it, what you want me to spoil the plot for episode 6 even more? pfffft landorus be like ima spem earfquek and poof you get it

• Veterans
4 minutes ago, Posty said:

gosh i've already tOLD you further up wHERE you get it, what you want me to spoil the plot for episode 6 even more? pfffft landorus be like ima spem earfquek and poof you get it

but hOW

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, andracass said:

but hOW

OMG FINE, this is like POST EP5.2020 CONTENT so you essentially somehow and somewhere with the power of friendship find the legendary orb of earfquek deep within the lair of the cellia sewers, why is it down there? idfk ask the devs lol xd so after you get this orb you hit it a bunch of times with a baseball bat which you find on the surface in a specific location in Cellia (huehue not saying where hAHA) and after you do this HUGE thunderclouds come down like BOOM and landorus (oh you thought it would be thundurus? guess you're mistaken) comes down and is like "the fuck is this" and spams earfquek tearing Cellia in two so then you put your bRaVe face on and be like "OI... stop this nonsense" and landorus gets reaallllllyyyy angry at you and fights you like 10 times before he is like, pfft fine you can have a catch at catching me..., SIKE then battles you another 10 times after then he is tired and you are like poof pokeball go and its caught, the end, gg, you have a landorus congratz.

• Veterans
1 minute ago, Posty said:

OMG FINE, this is like POST EP5.2020 CONTENT so you essentially somehow and somewhere with the power of friendship find the legendary orb of earfquek deep within the lair of the cellia sewers, why is it down there? idfk ask the devs lol xd so after you get this orb you hit it a bunch of times with a baseball bat which you find on the surface in a specific location in Cellia (huehue not saying where hAHA) and after you do this HUGE thunderclouds come down like BOOM and landorus (oh you thought it would be thundurus? guess you're mistaken) comes down and is like "the fuck is this" and spams earfquek tearing Cellia in two so then you put your bRaVe face on and be like "OI... stop this nonsense" and landorus gets reaallllllyyyy angry at you and fights you like 10 times before he is like, pfft fine you can have a catch at catching me..., SIKE then battles you another 10 times after then he is tired and you are like poof pokeball go and its caught, the end, gg, you have a landorus congratz.

when does e6 come out

after starting a mono steel type run i need to cry. A lot of good steel types not implemented yet (Scizor, Skarmory, Klefki, Metagross, Honedge, Escavalier, ferroseed(why are you mocking me behind those bars!!!), the list goes on...)

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, andracass said:

when does e6 come out

4 hours ago, Posty said:

haha just 25 years. That's it. cool.  those 25 years must be worth it for landorus

14 hours ago, Enigma Shot_U said:

Where can I find Cubone?

mt vejyr

Edited by Daniel Prithvi