Pokemon Desolation E5 Obtainable List

13 minutes ago, Ibrex2000 said:

Where and how to get Riolu please

Odis. To start the quest, you need to go to a house that has two tombs near it at Odis North. Depending how you finish the quest, the Pokemon you can obtain are different, with Riolu being one of them, so choose the answers carefully.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AzureC said:

Odis. To start the quest, you need to go to a house that has two tombs near it at Odis North. Depending how you finish the quest, the Pokemon you can obtain are different, with Riolu being one of them, so choose the answers carefully.

Which option provides riolu? I know one path gets gastly, and I got sneasel on my path.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DracostarA said:

Which option provides riolu? I know one path gets gastly, and I got sneasel on my path.

The options to tell her your name, followed by telling her about the guy who wants to see her, and lastly, the option for them to get together. Then go to visit the guy at his house, then go back to her house to talk to the guy, and it's done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sifsif0120 said:

Any of you found where to get frogadier?

I think the only way to get it is to choose froakie as your starter just before the first gym battle. The only starters that are otherwise available are squirtle, treecko and turtwig. youll get treecko by trading a jinx in blackview city but i dont know how to get the other two, hope that helps

3 hours ago, Chrendon said:

I think the only way to get it is to choose froakie as your starter just before the first gym battle. The only starters that are otherwise available are squirtle, treecko and turtwig. youll get treecko by trading a jinx in blackview city but i dont know how to get the other two, hope that helps

If it interests you squirtle is found in the sewer of central. You find it in the entrance at the north-west side of the city (the one for which you need the sewer key)

5 hours ago, Chrendon said:

Hey, does anyone know how to get Eevee and Deino? Would realy appreciate it! 

Deino - beat underground a bunch (I think like 30 times), and then can't remember if you need to walk outside, or speak to the manager.

Eevee - one of the sidequests given at North Celia. (From what I remember, it's after the fox sidequest at the manor rooftop, though I might be wrong)

2 hours ago, Chrendon said:

Oh and also if anyone knows how to get type null/silvally that would be very helpful 

Check the houses at Celia docks

4 hours ago, Alphaverb said:

anyone knows where to evolve magneton to magnezone? tried both factories so far but no luck

Have you tried the abandoned one at North Celia?

By the way, noticed Scizor is unavailable? must have removed it during ep 5, cause mine's wrecking havoc >:)

1 hour ago, Sifsif0120 said:

If it interests you squirtle is found in the sewer of central. You find it in the entrance at the north-west side of the city (the one for which you need the sewer key)

thats actually good to know thank you! 

1 hour ago, poop face said:

Deino - beat underground a bunch (I think like 30 times), and then can't remember if you need to walk outside, or speak to the manager.

Eevee - one of the sidequests given at North Celia. (From what I remember, it's after the fox sidequest at the manor rooftop, though I might be wrong)

By the way, noticed Scizor is unavailable? must have removed it during ep 5, cause mine's wrecking havoc >:)

thanks a lot, that was rly helpfull 🙂

7 hours ago, poop face said:

Hey i found type null at the Celia docks but theres a policeman in front of the cage and i cant open it, how do i actually get it? 

15 hours ago, AzureC said:

I went to that house and talked to the guy... then they off. I dont know where they go. No clue.

13 hours ago, Alphaverb said:

anyone knows where to evolve magneton to magnezone? tried both factories so far but no luck

Go to north celia old factory then press enter at the door. Talk to lady, then look for a man with cyndaquil inside the house in north celia. Then go to north celia old factory. then level up your magneton

5 hours ago, Cross said:

How do you get Articuno i'm curious because I have a frozen orb but it does nothing when next to the statue, what do i do.

Surf right. should be a cave. If you see a hiker, progress the story.

2 hours ago, Chrendon said:

Hey i found type null at the Celia docks but theres a policeman in front of the cage and i cant open it, how do i actually get it? 

Speak to the policeman. If he doesn't say you can take the pokemon, that means you need more badges, so you'll need to progress a bit in the main story