Pokemon Desolation E5 Discussion

Spoiler

Quick question: Where do all the keys we collected go? I already got the one in Cellia City already, but I have no idea where the others go. Also where do we got Surf?

Edited by KingAE

10 hours ago, KingAE said:

Hide contents

Quick question: Where do all the keys we collected go? I already got the one in Cellia City already, but I have no idea where the others go. Also where do we got Surf?

Surf will be given to you after you beat the 6th gym. As for the keys are you asking about majira's keys? or you asking about some other key. 

Okay, I kinda need some help again, just exactly how much insight do you need to be able to reject Darkrai cause I'm near the end of the game and back in the dreamscape and the minister's house in Odis is locked so I can't get the book in there, does that mean I can't reject darkrai or not? Cause I feel like I have enough insight but I don't know?

12 hours ago, Daniel Prithvi said:

Did you try the cave? or did you you some dreamscape sidequests? because by doing some side quest you can access some of the books of the NPC.

I've done everything except going into the minister's house and now it's locked, so does that mean I have doomed myself?

5 hours ago, Redthe1 said:

I've done everything except going into the minister's house and now it's locked, so does that mean I have doomed myself?

i think it will be enough. iam not sure to be honest. But I think it'll do.

Edited by Daniel Prithvi

I never completed jinx sidequest in Celeste and now the Cellia Teleporation Department is locked while the Jinx lab is closed. Is it possible to continue the quest? Last time I did the quest, I'm at the point where the scientists need 10 Credits to upgrade the crib.

On 7/20/2020 at 10:44 AM, Jonchew said:

can someone pls help me, im stuck in dreamscape where tristan asked me to go north and west, but i only a red and purple book in north and locked door in west

The book on the west can be found on a cliff where there is Mightyena. The event for the books shaped as animated 'cross' iirc. So, no you don't need access to locked house.

On 7/20/2020 at 4:58 AM, Daniel Prithvi said:

Surf will be given to you after you beat the 6th gym. As for the keys are you asking about majira's keys? or you asking about some other key. 

Well I was talking about keys in general, but Majira keys included. I have two of M's keys, is the sidequest over after that or is there more after? Also, where are the color pieces located and what are they for?

8 hours ago, KingAE said:

Well I was talking about keys in general, but Majira keys included. I have two of M's keys, is the sidequest over after that or is there more after? Also, where are the color pieces located and what are they for?

Spoiler

Majira Keys -> First is in Blackview Old Ranger Base, Second is in Cellia Old Ranger Base, Third is given by Aderyn after you beat her on Ruby Island quest
Color pieces -> I forget each color but there are 4 locations -> 1. Hidden cave behind Keneph Jungle waterfall then interact with iron wall in the cave repeatedly opens a hidden chamber; 2. Redcliff Cave third chamber, unlocked by finishing Bidoff Puzzle; 3. Locked room in Blackview house, requiring Dull and Shiny Key iirc; 4. The Depth, area unlocked by finishing Construction Worker quest after defeating Aaron

2 hours ago, Death lord said:

in cellia docks how to get cellia passport

You don't, go to the bottom right of the Cellia Docks  and find a sketchy house tucked away in a corner. If someone is blocking the house, that means you need to sleep in the hotel that was payed for you by Ava. After, once you return back to the house, there should be no one blocking the way. Once you enter the house, events will unfold and you will be allowed to enter Cellia City. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late on this since it took me a whole month to realize that E5 was out since its release but I finally just finished playing through the game from the start including the new content. I definitely enjoyed the episode but I've gotta say the lack of Scarlett screentime/story involvement was a massive disappointment, especially after all these years of waiting. I'm assuming it's because for some people she'd be dead/missing at this point so including her in the story would mean writing 2 branches but we could have gotten at least something more than 2 lines of dialogue. Ah well, maybe next time.

Main story aside, the thing I enjoyed most in this episode were definitely the sidequests. Especially all the ranger stuff including the part with Aderyn. That's the type of stuff I love to see. I'm actually invested in seeing the quest through at this point. Also, Venipede was definitely the right choice for my starter. 70 levels in and it's still OHKO-ing important Pokemon with megahorn in key battles after 1 speed boost.

Spoiler

*cough* *cough* Umbreon *cough*

Oh and for the love of God, please reduce the encounter rate for those early game areas. Everything up to the 3rd badge is grass or caves, a Pokemon jumps out every 3 steps and the game doesn't give you nearly enough money to buy the amount of repels required even if you put a repel selling guy outside the cave. It's almost unplayable and I could easily see someone dropping the game over this. Reduce the encounter rate by 80% and give some more money early on would be my advice. Thankfully later it's mostly cities and you can farm repel money in the fight clubs.

Now time to breed my perfect Excadrill and then wait for the next release.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:32 PM, SleepingDaniel said:

hi can someone tell me how i can evolve Electabuzz in desolation so i can get a Electivire

in celia city there is a shop that sell evolution item

Spoiler

The gastly event has been changed untill later in the game in a different location where you get it as a choice along with two other pokemon. Electrizer is available in Celia city in the celia power plant if you defeat the electivire or finish a certain side quest  to gain access to a store which sells all evolutionary items including magamarizer and link stone which have to be bought by credits. Link stone [the trade stone] can be obtained by helping the old man find an adapter just outside of Addenfall town and also in dreamscape [if you finish the fifth gym]. sorry for the long ass text lol.

2 hours ago, lucari said:

Hide contents

can someone tell me how to start that ghastly event !! and get that tiny key !! ....locations of magmarizer, trade stones and electrizer too... thanks