Salem Coven Chaos - Town Win

Nano4

31 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Those are coven expansion roles, as are any others you are probably thinking of

Oh oops mb

Edit: I don't know what happened but my post cloned itself, not my intentions (don't report me for spam).

17 minutes ago, Amine said:

...Seal your internet is so bad xD

Told my provider that several times already lmao.

I've hidden them now cause I can't figure out how to delete them, if that's even an option.

• Hmm 1

Duplicating Seals? Thats great, then everyone can have a pet seal, they are adorable!

ahem, anyway soo just for those unfamiliar with ToS and specifically All-Any games, which is what this is, do note that this game could be all sorts of wack, unless nano put some limitations on the any part. but if this works like in ToS proper, then this game could have a coven, a mafia (so basically 2 mafia factions) and several TP, it is actually possible that the town is a miniority in this game, so that is something to keep in mind, on the opposite end, we could also have a stacked town, it's kinda hard to say, so we have to look closely what roles might be in the game based on what happens.
also note that there are several roles that are marked as unique so there can't be more than one of those (mayor & jailor for example), nano posted a link for the possible role list somewhere, that notes these unique roles aswell

don't question that i haven't played ToS myself, i have watched a decent bit of it, and am quite observant, so i atleast know how it works

• Upvote 1

iirc Nano's games historically have kinda low Town numbers so I feel inclined to believe Fali's right. Nonetheless the potentially high number of rival mafias and TPs could potentially work in our favor so it's not that bad. Depending on the number deaths and other results after the first night, I think we'll be able to make some reasonable assumptions about this set-up.

as the day came to an end and everyone returned to their homes they cast glances at each other before closing their doors.

2 nights until the coven receives the necronomicon

night will last 24 hours

as the sun rose and the people exited their house looking towards the center, they were shocked to see no bodies. What could this possibly mean?

8 votes required to put someone on trial

Day 2 lasts 48 hours unless a lynch happens

You may only have 3 trials per day, use them wisely

Well nobody died, that makes me think we probably don't have a serial killer in this setup or no mafia (or neither) but thats not garantied, since some roles do have a certain amount of damage resistance, and attacks could have been roleblocked or healed.... it doesn't tell us much, but there is some stuff we can infer here
Note that this wasn't an even numbered night, there are quite a few roles that kill only in those, werewolf for example
Astra being poisoned, would be confirmation that we have a coven in the game, as that would have been either the potionmaster or the poisoner both are coven roles, and those are the only roles that can poison unless i am forgetting something, so that tells us atleast 1 role that exists in the setup
.... anything else? the no death while nice, kinda gives us little info about what roles there actually are in this game