Salem Coven Chaos - Town Win

Nano4

I absolutely see no reason to put either of the voted people on trial, eric hasn't even said anything remotely sus

and seal is a product of amine's jumping to conclusions that don't even make sense
let me explain:
amine's initial thought that mafia roleblocked him because he apparently hinted his role to seal and lykos, and then because seal is silent (as always) jumped that seal spilled his role to mafia, there are multiple things wrong with that:
1) amine was blocked by the pirate, a 3rd party (and not even one that town needs to eliminate necessarily, iirc)
2) it was amine that started the conversation with seal to begin with, in fact amine has been tunneling on seal since this game started

point 2 makes me very strongly believe that amine is an executioner, and if he is not, then i ask him to come back when he actually has something solid, and not the most flimsiest of excuses to vote someone

Can’t a guy get some sleep without getting bandwagonned? And what did say in particular to get put on trail? Seems like I’m forced to voteclaim anyway so here we go. I’m a Vampire Hunter and I visited Astra and it seems that he’s clear.

11 hours ago, Amine said:

I really think we should go for Seal, Eric didnt say anything that seemed suspicious imo. but if Aldo gives a good reason why should vote Seal then im listening

Being adamant about lynching me for actually no reason leaves me no choice really. [Trial] Amine

Ok... Fali brings up a good point about Seal and with Seal claiming vampire hunter, I'll leave him alone. @Seal, you're suppose to be able to see the vampire chat so is there anything interesting of note there.

Now Aldo, bold to claim psychic this early and probably not the best time to do so. I'm asking the doc to heal me the next night so that's one less role to protect you. Granted doc might be suck on healing poison duty for awhile so maybe you could have revealed yourself after someone you saw was poisoned but the nothing that can be done now. The one issue I have with this is why did you vote Eric since he's not on your list.

Unvote Seal

• Global Mods

How did Amine whisper 2 people? Did he whisper one yesterday and then one today? Nano’s altered the rules so we can only whisper one person per day for this game (and probably future ToS games, thanks Bean).

Also, Seal’s claim about being Vampire Hunter is interesting as this confirms there’s at least one Vampire. I am not sure if this is accurate, but usually a Vampire Hunter only spawns if there’s a Vampire, if VH spawns at all.

[vote] Amine.

Sorry, Amine. You mentioned something before about you being killed because of your role, but you didn’t actually mention what your role was unless I’m mistaken. I don’t know who else to vote since Seal seems fine and Eric doesn’t seem sus.

If I’m not mistaken, we need 8 votes on one person to send them on trial. We have about 3 hours of the day phase left. If we don’t decide on a vote, then no one will be lynched today (which is fine, but we can’t keep doing this too often).

2 minutes ago, cicada said:

How did Amine whisper 2 people? Did he whisper one yesterday and then one today? Nano’s altered the rules so we can only whisper one person per day for this game (and probably future ToS games, thanks Bean).

Both Whispers were D1
Lykos whispered amine
and Amine whispered Seal

47 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Inconclusive defensive vote, yours...

I'm Psychic. Daniel, Falirion, Hypurr. At least one of them is evil.

[Trial] Hypurr

Not quite sure why you choose to bring it up 3 hours before end of phase
So just so we have more time to discuss what this is about
[Trial] Hypurr
His only contribution for today was a sputtering of random nonsense, so it'd say maybe say something more, worthwhile?
since if a trial is called the remaining daytime is paused

i will not mention my role, i dont want to get Mafia on my back

I dont have much to prove Seal lied about his claim so [untrial] Seal

[Trial] Hypurr speak or face the consequences furry

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

Not quite sure why you choose to bring it up 3 hours before end of phase
So just so we have more time to discuss what this is about
[Trial] Hypurr
His only contribution for today was a sputtering of random nonsense, so it'd say maybe say something more, worthwhile?
since if a trial is called the remaining daytime is paused

Wait is that how it works? I admit I was kinda skeptic of Aldo but after his claim, I suppose it's worth a shot.

[Trial] Hypurr

15 hours ago, LykosHand said:

[Trail] Seal

It's trial not trail. Although I can only imagine what the trail of seals would look like...

the day began with a lot of confused murmuring among the town, "No one died? What does this mean?" many of them asked before accusations started flying, the crowd was split on voting for 4 different people before someone said "Hypurr seems quiet, put him up." While a number of votes were cast on hypurr it wasn't enough. Now as everyone goes back to there homes under the moonlight they can only ask themselves one question. What will happen tonight?"

Night 2 is here for 24 hours

It is a full moon night

1 night before the coven gets the necronomicon

the town once again stirred to find the courtyard empty of bodies, what could this mean and why is it happening?

Day 3 has begun for 48 hours

8 votes are needed to put someone on trial

Nicki, Hyppur. At least one of them is good. No guarantees that there is one evil. Merely consider it a process of elimination if one of them ends up being evil.

[Trial] Hypurr

I rechecked in case it was a hypnotist system message but it wasnt, thus if we are to believe Aldo, then Hypurr is mafia or coven, and Nicki is innocent.

[trial] Hypurr

I'M ALIVE! THANK YOU DOC FOR NOT GETTING ROLEBLOCKED 🙂

Also, someone attacked me. Rude since I was going to die from poison. I suspect Dive to be werewolf now because I visited him and was attacked. I doubt any killing role would want to kill me last night because I was going to die of poison and the only way for me to survive was to be visited by the doc.

• Global Mods

I got visited by the coven leader last night, so I don’t know what happened or where I ended up. The coven leader now knows my role and they get the necro soon, so I’ll probably die next anyways. I’m just going to say right now that I’m town so that someone in the coven can’t turn Aldo’s readings against me. I don’t really have anything to hide since the Coven now knows my role, so I can at least reveal this much to you all.

With that,

[vote] Hypurr.

12 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

ok but really tho what kind of mafia is this 

I am really starting to think we don't have a mafia faction, we have a coven as proven by the poisoner going around, but after 2 nights not having a mafia kill is impressive to say the least, although that is still a theory at this point

7 minutes ago, Amine said:

I rechecked in case it was a hypnotist system message but it wasnt, thus if we are to believe Aldo, then Hypurr is mafia or coven, and Nicki is innocent.

[trial] Hypurr

Just to clarify, the psychics vision work in the way that in even Nights the show a vision of 2 people with AT LEAST 1 town, it's possible that both are town (but with hypurr also appearing in aldo's other vision this is less likely) but just to note
similarly the odd night visions show 3 people with atleast 1 non-town, it can be more than 1 (on danger of shooting myself in the foot here since i was in the last one)

7 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I'M ALIVE! THANK YOU DOC FOR NOT GETTING ROLEBLOCKED 🙂

Also, someone attacked me. Rude since I was going to die from poison. I suspect Dive to be werewolf now because I visited him and was attacked. I doubt any killing role would want to kill me last night because I was going to die of poison and the only way for me to survive was to be visited by the doc.

hmmm thats curious, you can't really have been attacked by a werewolf without the doc dying unless a 2nd doc protected the doc that healed you, which would be preposterous ngl
not sure why you would have been attacked, by any other attacking role though

[Trial] Hypurr
Sure i want to hear what Hypurr has to say

• Global Mods

Aldo’s evil readings can pick up all three evils, just like his good readings can pick up both townies. Since Hypurr appeared on both, I have a feeling he might be evil. Granted a townie can appear on both lists, but who knows at this point?

Also I have a feeling we have at least 2 doctors; I can’t remember if one doctor can heal poison and heal against an attack in the same night.

33 minutes ago, Falirion said:

hmmm thats curious, you can't really have been attacked by a werewolf without the doc dying unless a 2nd doc protected the doc that healed you, which would be preposterous ngl
not sure why you would have been attacked, by any other attacking role though

The werewolf could have either stay home and attacked everyone who visited him or visit someone and attack them and any who visited them. If someone else also visited Dive, then we know that he wasn't a werewolf that stayed at home and for some reason, someone attacked me despite there was a good chance for me to die of poison if the doc got roleblocked

Just now, Astra125 said:

The werewolf could have either stay home and attacked everyone who visited him or visit someone and attack them and any who visited them. If someone else also visited Dive, then we know that he wasn't a werewolf that stayed at home and for some reason, someone attacked me despite there was a good chance for me to die of poison if the doc got roleblocked

Oh so you are saying that you visited dive, i didn't catch that, so that makes more sense
maybe we should put Dive on trial instead of hypurr then, both of them (and myself) were in Aldo's "Evil Vision"

I have a hunch that makes me inclined to not trust Astra, so ill be keeping a close eye on him.

ill trust your claim for now, but if Dive flips town we know who gets put on trial next

[untrial] hypurr and [trial] dive