Fire Emblem On Forums Randomizer (OOC)

RedMageCole

Fire Emblem on Forums Randomizer

(Alternatively: Fire Emblem on Forums: An Exercise in Patience and Ridiculousness)

Many tales of adventurers exist in many histories. From the youngest peasants to the greatest royals, everyone has their own story to be told. From skulking thieves to heroic knights, everyone has an adventure that they must undertake for the sake of fulfilling a goal. Those goals may be personal, or they may be for the people. Every story has a beginning and an end, with every detail taken into consideration for the understanding; what makes a hero?

One of these things that makes a hero is their talent. These stories of heroes that we follow involve battle, danger of the highest degree as heroes fight to the bitter end for the sake of what they believe is right. For them to survive in battle, they use their greatest strengths. Some triumph with brute strength, other use their cunning and wisdom. What a hero has in store for his opponents is always a mystery at first, one that the opponents do not expect.

Sometimes, not even the hero can expect what is to come from their own talents.

---

Hello once again, and welcome to a brand new Fire Emblem on Forums created by Cole, the one who brought you Mortal Transgressions! Everything you know about Fire Emblem on Forums will simultaneously be tested and thrown out, for this is a Randomizer that will completely shred all sensibility from the handbooks. There is no sense of balance. No sense of understanding. Nothing will make sense and nothing is going to make sense. There will be times where you have to just stop, look at what the hands of fate have dealt you, and just ask yourself "why?" To that end, even if this is completely off the wall bonkers I would like you all to take a look and see what is in store if you desire to enter this maniacal thread of torment.

What Is Randomized?

Spoiler

What is randomized:

• Class (see below for more details on what is randomized in classes)
  • Character Skill
  • Affinity (specifically bonuses; not the regular affinities in the handbook)

What is not randomized:

• Character Name+Appearance+Personality (of course)
  • Personal Flaws/Skills (due to the multitude of ways they can be built plus their dependence on the character's actual traits)
  • Progression (so you aren't totally fucked over)
  • Base Stat Bonuses (you still pick these)

Class Parameters
What is randomized:

• Promotion (for instance, you can promote from a Priest to a General)
    • When promoting, you keep all skills from previous class, and you keep your old weapon proficiencies even if the ones obtained on promotion are completely different (for instance, you can end up with proficiencies such as Sword (C/D), Dark (C/D), Light (C/D) from having Light in base and Sword/Dark on promotion)
  • Weapon Proficiencies (you will obtain the proficiencies of another class, for instance you may end up with a Nomad with Butler/Maid proficiencies in Hidden (D) and Staff (D))
    • For classes that choose specific weapon proficiencies, those will be randomized as well. (for instance, Knights will be randomized Swords, Lances, or Axes)
    • If the class that you get randomized weapons for gives you a Subcategory Proficiency, that will be randomized as well. (for instance, if you obtain Mercenary proficiencies, you will be randomized Slashing (C), Thrusting (C), or Crushing (C))
  • Starting Weapons (you will get one random E rank weapon and one random D rank weapon to start with. If you have two different weapon categories, one will come from each; if you have one weapon category, one will be guaranteed to come from your subcategory proficiency. If you gain an E rank from a First Class skill, you will also be given a random E rank weapon from that proficiency. The first two randomized weapons will also be... special.)
  • Class Skills (similarly to weapon proficiencies, you will obtain the skill(s) of a different class, for instance you may end up with a Scavenger with the Archer's Ballistician and Overwatch skills.)

What is not randomized (depending on the base class rolled):

• Preferred Stats (unless you are a Cavalier; then you get randomized two of your five potential preferred stats)
  • Special Class Skills (for instance, a Mage will still have Levitation and a Thief will still have Lockpick and Vision. You keep these on promotion to a class without the special skills; for instance, if promoting from a mounted class like Cavalier to an unmounted class like Bishop, the character will keep the mount from their first class. If both classes have a mount but the second class has a different mount, like a Cavalier promoting into a Falcon Knight, the player may decide if it's kept or overwritten.)
  • Base Stats
  • Promotion Bonuses (depending on what promotion was rolled)
  • For all RP purposes, you are the class you rolled, no matter how ridiculous a cute little Saint with massive axes from a Berserker is, even if you promoted from a big bulky Knight. Feel free to fluff this however you'd like. This also applies to map sprites.

Other Things
Things that I am liable to randomize include: Almost everything that can be randomized, including:

•  Chest items
  •  Weapons (not weapon stats, you'll see)
  •  Maps (there's literally a random map tool on the map maker I use so I'm using that and fine-tuning the map, and also randomizing the tileset I use)
  •  S-support Free skills (since when were you the ones in control of your relationship?)

Things that I can promise will not be randomized:

• Shop items (this will be a pseudo-goldless game, you won't get anything past the starter fund and selling stuff but due to the random nature of the game the shop will contain consumables, basic Iron, later Steel, endgame Silver weapons and magic for you to purchase if necessary.)
  • Nothing else 🙂

FAQs (no, you don't get lore, you get a FAQs section)

Spoiler

Q: Why?
A: Why not?
In all seriousness, I've been fond of randomizers in all games (mainly Pokemon and a delightful FE8 randomizer I've played), and wanted to try this out to see how it goes. If it goes terribly, we never speak of it again. If it goes well, lord have mercy on future campaigns.

Q: How long will this campaign be?
A: Not long at all. Four to five maps, that's all you get. It's a stupid gameplay test thing, however I will say that there will be a fair amount of story. Nothing big and deep, but still expect to roleplay a character, amnesiac as they may be.
Somewhat related: you will get the option to promote independent of everyone else when you hit Level 10 and are not in battle, have fun with that knowledge.

Q: Can I reroll something I don't like on my sheet?
A: For the sake of mercy, you may have one reroll of a section, HOWEVER if you reroll, you absolutely must keep the section rerolled. You can choose to reroll classes, weapon proficiency, affinity (yes I'm making you use your reroll for a basic feature of FEF), or class skill. First Class and Promoted Class are both separate sections; for instance, if you choose to reroll the First Class class skill, your Promoted Class class skill will not be rerolled.
If you are really, really, genuinely unhappy with all of your sheet, and I'm not talking 'oh gosh oh darn' unhappy, I mean genuinely 'I don't want to play this character' unhappy, if you got dealt a really terrible irredeemable sheet (and I do mean this, I won't just hand this out willy nilly), I will give you one singular full reroll of your sheet. However, the previous one will be scrapped, so don't do it unless you're pretty sure nothing can get as bad as what you were dealt.

Q: My sheet sucks, what if I become dead weight especially next to this person who got lucky?
A: No worries. What's fun is that the enemies will be randomized too; this won't be EX's Greek FEF where the difficulty is ramped up (I am still a learning DM too, after all), while there is a chance you might get a crazy boss or some crazy mooks, they'll generally still be regular enemies (they will, however, have randomized class skills).

Q: Do I create my character (personality-wise, not gameplay-wise) before or after I get my sheet rolled?
A: Entirely up to you; you can either build your character before and try to justify your character having this stupid build that doesn't fit them at all, or you can build your character after and try to justify everything in your stupid build. You aren't locked into a character either; if you decide you want a different character after you see your sheet, you may do so (while keeping the sheet you were rolled, of course, the sheet is not tied to your character).

Gameplay Changes (besides the randomization)

General Changes

Spoiler
  • When you reach Level 10 in First Class, you choose one weapon subcategory, either already ranked or from general category, and it gains 1 rank up. The same happens when you reach Level 10 in Promoted Class.
  • New formula for Ailment staves: Staff%= Staff Hit + [(User MAG - Target RES) * 3] + (SKL * 2) - (Distance between user and target * 5)
  • You will be granted the opportunity to make one C support before the first map starts.
  • The requirement of having a 10% minimum in the attacking stats you have is changed: you may have a 0% growth in one attacking stat even if you have proficiencies in that attacking stat.
  • The requirement of putting a maximum of +2 points in a base stat is changed: you may put +3 or +4 points in an attacking base stat if you have a 0 in it and it is your only usable attacking stat in First Class.
  • Weapon progression for promoted classes is cumulative rather than based on class. Base classes keep their proficiencies (along with randomized subcategory), while promoted classes have the following rules:
    • B/C and A/C Proficiencies: Gain C/D proficiencies in proficiencies that you don't have or have at E rank. Gain the appropriate ranks for proficiencies that you have at C/D rank.
    • S/B Proficiencies: Gain B/C proficiency if you don't have proficiency or have at E rank. Gain the appropriate ranks for proficiencies that you have at C/D rank.
    • Bounty Hunter Proficiencies: Gain D proficiency for proficiencies that you don't have. Gain C proficiency in proficiencies that you had; B for a subcategory proficiency. Obtain Omni-Weapon as a class skill.

Weapon Proficiency Changes

Spoiler
  • Cavalier: Can have either Axes/Lances or Swords/Lances.
  • Pegasus Rider: Can have either Swords or Lances.
  • Wyvern Rider: Can have either Axes or Lances.
  • Dark Rider: Can have either Swords/Dark or Lances/Dark.
  • Duke Knight: Can have either Axes/Lances or Swords/Lances.
  • Valkyrie: Can have any weapon category and Staff, not restricted to Lances.
  • Wyvern Hunter: Can have either Lances or Axes.
  • Wyvern Knight: Can have either Axes/Lances, Axes/Swords or Swords/Lances.
  • Anyone with Performance proficiency: Wild card. Get a completely new and random weapon proficiency alongside your other weapon proficiencies (for instance, Dancer proficiencies will give you Sword (D) and a random weapon (D) proficiency).

Character Skill Changes

Spoiler
  • Stillness and Provoke are not available.
  • Savior, in addition to its other effects, gives the user +3 Aid.

The following new skills are available:

• Aegis (Free): When suffering an attack from Bows, Hidden Weapons, Tomes and Dragonstones, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance to reduce the damage dealt by half.
  • Aegis+/Pavise+ (Cost): When suffering an attack, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance to reduce the damage dealt by half. (Yes, these are two different skills in the randomization).
  • Pavise (Free): When suffering an attack from Swords, Lances, Axes and Monsters, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance to reduce the damage by half.

• Desperation (Free): When making an attack or counterattack, if you are < or = 30% HP, you may make any followup attacks after your first attack/counterattack.
  • Desperation+ (Cost): When making an attack or counterattack, if you are < or = 40% HP, you may make any followup attacks after your first attack/counterattack, and you gain a +20 bonus to Crit.

• Dragon Ward (Free): When an adjacent ally suffers an attack, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance, based on your stats, to reduce the damage by half.
  • Dragon Ward+ (Cost): When an adjacent ally suffers an attack, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance, based on your stats, to cancel it out altogether.

• Rend Heaven (Free): During an attack, you have a (SKL+LCK)% chance to deal damage equal to half your enemy’s STR or MAG stat based on the type of weapon you are wielding. (If using a physical weapon, calculate with enemy’s Strength. If using a magical weapon, calculate using the enemy’s Magic. Weapons capable of both use the stat that targets the same defensive stat as they do.)

• Trailblazer (Free): Penalties for moving into forest, desert, deep snow, and hills tiles are reduced by 1. No ill effects from Weather are suffered as well.

• Vengeance (Free): During an attack, you have a (SKL+LCK)% chance to add half of your missing HP to your attack.

Class Skill Changes

Spoiler

Special

• Dance, Play, Bolster, and Masterful Play are AXED and GONE. No performers in this as if you roll one of those skills, your character with all of its unique traits just suddenly becomes extra turns for the other characters. Sword Dance, however, stays. Bard and Dancer will not be factored into class skills (so there is no risk of being given no class skills).
  • Levitation automatically becomes Walking on Air if the unit is mounted.

First Class

• Ancient Gamble: Trades 1 SPD for 1.5 MAG or STR (rounding up), instead of 1 SPD for 1 MAG.
  • Arcane Barrier: May be used regardless of tome proficiency.
  • Ballistician: Grants Bow (E) weapon proficiency if Bows are unusable.
  • Clear a Path: Applies to Pillars, to Forts, and any other miscellaneous terrains that cost 2 MOV to move into.
  • Footpad: Also grants innate Lockpick if the class does not have it already.
  • Healing Flow: Works with all consumable healing items besides Elixirs. Grants Staff (E) weapon proficiency if Staves are unusable. For Staves only, each turn's worth of healing is 1/2 the normal amount rather than 1/3.
  • Heroic Potential: You have a 1/50 chance of getting this alongside your class skills. Good luck.
  • Hit and Run: Also grants innate Horseback/Dismount/Canto if the class is not mounted.
  • Live to Serve: Works with all manner of consumable healing items. Grants Staff (E) weapon proficiency if Staves are unusable.
  • Mordhau: Replaced with Alpha Strike: +3 DMG and +10 Crit against enemies at full HP.
  • Press the Assault: Effective range is reduced from 3 to 2.
  • Scavenge Gold: Replaced with Top Off: When reducing an enemy to 0 HP in combat, they may regain one use on a consumable item in their inventory, excluding Elixirs. If the user has no consumables in their inventory below max uses, they instead gain a 1/3 vulnerary in an open inventory space if there is one.
  • Self-Healing: Grants Staff (E) weapon proficiency if Staves are unusable.
  • Sidearm: Works with any weapon rather than only using different categories of weapons.

Promoted Class

• Any class that gives a character skill: If you already have it, you get randomized a new Free skill.
  • Berserker Barrage: Capped at a total of +30 Crit from sacrificing DEF/RES.
  • Charge: Must be declared during the initial attack.
  • Deadly Dance: Does not require proficiency in performances to apply a dance item. Weapons with higher range than 1-2 keep their range.
  • Element of Surprise: Also applies on pillars and any other miscellaneous 2-MOV terrain that isn’t completely open.
  • Expert Touch: Works with all consumable healing items. Grants Staff (D) weapon proficiency if Staves are below that rank.
  • Faster than the Eye: Limited to a cap of +30 Crit at maximum.
  • Fruits of Study: Can be used with any weapon; Dark/Axes/Bows give +3 Damage, Anima/Lances/Hidden give +15 Hit and Evade, Light/Swords give +15 Critical.
  • Heal and Run: Also grants innate Horseback/Dismount/Canto if the class is not mounted. Grants Staff (D) weapon proficiency if Staves are below that rank.
  • Imbue Arrow: Can be used in conjunction with any weapon instead of just Bows and Anima/Light. The weapon used as the 'imbue' part of the ability does not require proficiency, but the weapon being used to attack does require proficiency.
  • Life Steal: Only heals 33% of max HP.
  • Loot and Scoot: Also gains Footpad if not obtained previously, alongside Lockpick.
  • Master of the Plains: Activates on any open terrain outdoors.
  • Medicine Man: Can create items for the following costs: Herbs and Vulnerary: 100 Gold / Tonic: 150 Gold / Potion: 250 Gold / Concoction: 350 Gold.
  • Mountain/Sea Walk (Berserker): Randomly grants either Mountain Walk or Sea Walk if neither have been obtained previously.
  • Quixotic: Also gains Rend Heaven as a class skill that can replaced with another Free skill if Rend Heaven was already chosen as a Free skill.
  • Staff Mastery: Grants Random Staff Subcategory (C), Staff (D) weapon proficiency if Staves are below that rank. Splashover can be applied 3 times per map, and Doublebuff only takes 2 QL.
  • Summon: Phantom's weapon is completely randomized every time you summon it. Level 1 gives it a random E rank weapon, Level 5 gives it a random D rank weapon, Level 10 gives it a random C rank weapon.
  • Trample (Great Knight): Renamed to Sturdy and only gives +3 DR against unmounted units, not +3 DMG.
  • Vital Strike: Limited to a cap of +30 Crit at maximum.
  • Wary Fighter: Also gains Aegis as a class skill that can replaced with another Free skill if Aegis was already chosen as a Free skill.
  • War Horse: Also grants innate Horseback/Dismount/Canto if the class does not have it already.

Additional Classes

Spoiler

Base Class

Apothecary

Wields Bow (C/D)
Preferred Stats: LCK, SPD

Class Skills:
Quick Salve: May use healing items on themselves or any adjacent ally as a free action after movement.
Potent Brew: When using medicine to revive downed allies, the healing is not halved.

Base Stats: 20 HP, 5 STR, 0 MAG, 4 SKL, 5 LUK, 3 DEF, 1 RES, 5 SPD, 7 CON, 6 AID, 5 MOV.

Promoted Classes

Great Merchant
Promotion Requirement: Orion’s Bolt

Wields Bow (A/C), Lance (A/C)
Preferred Stats: LCK, DEF

Class Skills:
Payday: The Great Merchant has a (Luck)% chance during their movement and upon defeating a foe to find a Gold Bar. This is an item that has no effect, not even for selling. Great Merchants have 1 extra inventory slot so long as it contains a Gold Bar and nothing else.
Spendthrift: If the Great Merchant is in possession of a Gold Bar in their inventory they may choose to expend it to deal +5 Damage and gain +5 DR for their next combat. The use must be declared when attacking.

Promotion Bonuses: HP +2, STR +2, MAG +0, SKL +2, LUC +3, DEF +3, RES +0, SPD +0, CON +3, AID +3, MOV 6

Malig Knight
Promotion Requirement: Elysian Whip

Wields Axes (A/C) OR Lances (A/C), Dark (A/C)
Preferred Stats: STR, MAG

Class Skills:
Wyvern
Trample: When attacking unmounted units, they gain a +3 DMG against them.
Savage Blow: Has a (SKL + 1/2 LUC)% chance to deal 20% of your attacking stat to the target and adjacent enemies after combat resolves when you initiate combat. This cannot reduce HP below 1.

Promotion Bonuses: HP +3, STR +2, MAG +1, SKL +1, LUC +1, DEF +3, RES +1, SPD +1, CON +3, AID +3, MOV 6

Kinshi Knight
Promotion Requirement: Elysian Whip

Wields Lances (A/C) OR Swords (A/C), Bows (A/C)
Preferred Stats: SKL, SPD

Class Skills:
Kinshi (Pegasus)
Amaterasu: At the start of each turn, passively heals all adjacent allies for 10% of their total HP.
Ruler of the Skies: Hit +20 and Avoid +10 against other flying units.

Promotion Bonuses: HP +1, STR +2, MAG +0, SKL +2 LUC +1, DEF +0, RES +3, SPD +3, CON +3, AID +3, MOV 6

War Cleric
Promotion Requirement: Faith Icon

Wields Staves (A/C), Axes (A/C)
Preferred Stats: HP, LUK

Class Skills:
Renewal: The War Cleric obtains the Renewal character skill on promotion. If they had Renewal before, they can pick a different Free skill.
Countermagic: When taking damage from a tome or other magical weapon, has a (SKL + LCK)% chance of the enemy suffering the damage they took.

Promotion Bonuses: HP +3, STR +3, MAG +1, SKL +0, LUK +2, DEF +0, RES +1, SPD +0, CON +5, AID +5, MOV 6

The Players

Spoiler

Guess what? It doesn't matter! No, seriously, you don't even have to give me a backstory, it's 100% optional (though a little blurb on their personality would be nice). You're all amnesiacs, plain and simple; all you can remember is basic information like how to fight, your names, what you strive to achieve and what you think you might have been before coming here (whether you deluded yourself into thinking such or just wagered a guess based on your outfit and demeanor). Bits and pieces of your memory may come back to you, but nothing is clear enough nor can you remember any other names. There is no "world" in this FEF; think of this FEF like Persona Q, where you were all dragged from your home dimensions into this one unified dimension.

Otherwise, all that matters is your personality, whether you're totally serious or a goofball (though try not to be a meme). You can do whatever you want with the characters, whether they be old FEF characters or whatever (potentially even planning to reuse them for a later, more serious FEF). Though your characters have no knowledge of their history, they still have goals and motivations and personalities. Get creative with why their builds are as nuts as they are.

You'll be waking up in a small building within a snowy forest, with no idea of who you are or where you are.

You are all also starting at base class, level 7. This is gonna be a short game, so you'll be levelling up quickly.

Before you get sheet building, let me stop you as you will be randomized a sheet. By me. You will tap me on the shoulder through DMs, PMs or in the Discord server (depending on where you want your things randomized, if you want me to make a spectacle out of it or you just want the sheet) and say you want to be randomized a sheet (note that I do ask if you get randomized a sheet that you are willing to play regardless of if you get dealt a crummy sheet, I'd rather not randomize sheets for people who don't want to play and just want a random sheet either— at least, not until the game finishes). When I randomize you your sheet, you can fill it out with the progressions, skills, etc.

If you're new to FEF, I ask that you please not bother with this one, this is a stupid gimmick FEF that is not for the faint-hearted. Try to wait for another game, I promise it'll be more worth your while.

Deadline to get everything done is Thursday, April 9th at 11:59 PM EST and sheets will be announced the following Friday; there will be six players as this is not a long or serious campaign. Also, just to warn you all ahead of time; I'm only picking three of the characters which will be based on how creative one got with the randomized hand they were dealt (again, backstory not necessary, though it does help). The other three applicants? Dice roll, baby.

Player Characters

f2tAORx.pngDavor Ionna D'ambrosio (Hachi)

Spoiler

Name: Davor Ionna D'ambrosio
Class: Pegasus Rider -> Wyvern Knight
Special: Pegasus/Dismount/Canto

Class Skill: 
Leaf on the Wind (Can gain a bonus to evasion equal to (SKL*2) until next phase, halving the damage dealt. Bonus caps at +40.)

Character Skill: Charisma (Allied units within 3 spaces gain +10 Hit/Evasion.)
Affinity: Moonlight (+0.5 DMG, +2.5 Evasion, +5 Dodge)

Personal Flaw: Wait, no: Davor takes +2 damage when he is attacked by a character he damaged on his phase.
Personal Skill: Impulso: If Darvo has used more than half their MOV, they gain +10 to Hit and Evade until their next turn.
/Personal Skill: Quixotic: If Darvo has less than 50% HP, +10 to Critical until their next turn.

Preferred Stats: Speed, Resistance
Weapon Proficiency: Slashing (C), Sword (D)

Level: 1
Total Level: 1
Progression Spent: 330/330

Initial Stats:
HP: 18 ( 62% )
STR: 4 ( 70% ) 
MAG: 0 ( 48% ) +1
SKL: 4 ( 54% ) +2
LUK: 3 ( 10% )
DEF: 2 ( 15% )
RES: 5 ( 12% ) 
SPD: 6 ( 59% ) +1

MOV: 5
CON: 7
AID: 6

Level 2: +STR +MAG +SPD
Level 3: +SPD +RES
Level 4: +MAG +SPD
Level 5: +HP +STR +MAG +SKL +DEF
Level 6: +HP +MAG +RES +SPD
Level 7: +STR +LUK +SPD

Current Stats:
HP: 20 ( 62% )
STR: 7 ( 70% ) 
MAG: 5 ( 48% )
SKL: 7 ( 54% ) 
LUK: 4 ( 10% )
DEF: 3 ( 15% )
RES: 7 ( 12% ) 
SPD: 11 ( 59% )

Name                             | Type ( )          | RNG | WT  | MT | Hit | Crit | QL      | Special
Animabreaking Rapier   | Thrusting (E) | 1       | 4     | 6    | 75  | 0    | 40/40 | Gains WTA against Anima
Brigandbreaker             | Slashing (D)  | 1       | 6     | 7    | 80  | 5    | 35/35 | Gains WTA against Hidden
Vulnerary (3/3)

Animabreaking Rapier:

RNG: 1
AT: 13
Hit: 91
AS: 11
Eva: 26
Crit: 3
DG: 4

Brigandbreaker:

AT: 14
Hit: 96
Eva: 26
Crit: 8
DG: 4

Rerolled: Promoted Class Skill (Original: Dark Rider)

rdBw01Z.pngHades (EXLink32)

Spoiler

Name: Hades
Class: Soldier -> Dark Rider

Class Skill: 
Command Over Life & Death [Self-Healing] (At the start of each allied round, regain Health equal to half their Magic rounded down if a Healing/Buffing staff is equipped or restore status if an Ailment healing or inflicting staff is equipped. Grants Staff (E) weapon proficiency.)

Character Skill: Aegis (When suffering an attack from Bows, Hidden Weapons, Tomes and Dragonstones, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance to reduce the damage dealt by half.)
Affinity: Wind (+2.5 Hit/Evasion/Crit/Dodge)

Personal Flaw: Innate Refusal to Harm: Can’t initiate an attack, Crit is set to 0 & -2 Damage Dealt against Mercenaries, Heroes, Fighters & Dread Fighters 
Personal Skill: More Paperwork… : When a unit within 3 spaces is reduced to 0 HP,  Hades regains 5 HP.
/Personal Skill: Your Sentence is Inevitable: When in combat against an enemy with an enemy with HP <= 50%, +15 Hit

Preferred Stats: Skill, Defense
Weapon Proficiency: Lance (D), Anima (D), Staff (E)

Initial Stats:
HP: 24 ( 65% ) +1
STR: 5 ( 53% ) 
MAG: 0 ( 27% )
SKL: 5 ( 39% ) 
LUK: 1 ( 21% )
DEF: 5 ( 36% ) +2
RES: 0 ( 36% ) 
SPD: 4 (53%) +1

CON: 8
AID: 7

Level 2: +STR +LUK
Level 3: +STR +SKL +LUK +SPD
Level 4: +HP +SKL +SPD
Level 5: +STR +DEF +SPD
Level 6: +STR +SKL +LUK +DEF
Level 7: +STR +LUK +DEF +RES

Current Stats:
HP: 27 ( 65% )
STR: 10 ( 53% ) 
SKL: 8 ( 39% ) 
LUK: 5 ( 21% )
DEF: 10 ( 36% )
RES: 1 ( 36% ) 
SPD: 8 (53%)

Name                                 | Type ( )       | RNG | WT | MT | Hit | Crit | QL      | Special
Lover's Protection              | Wind (E)     | 1-2   | 4     | 3    | 85  | 0    | 40/40 | Effective against mounted units
Varatha, the Eternal Spear | Spear (D)    | 1-2  | 8     | 7     | 75  | 0    | 35/35 | Guarantees follow-ups
Gem of Varatha                 | Healing (E) | 1      | Heals (MAG) HP and cures Poison | 30/30
Vulnerary (3/3)

Lover's Protection:

RNG: 1-2
AT: 3

Effective AT: 9
Hit: 103
AS: 8
Eva: 21
Crit: 4
DG: 5

Aegis: 13%

Varatha, the Eternal Spear:

AT: 17

Hit: 93

Aegis: 13%

Gem of Varatha:

Heals +Argos' RES, Cures Poison

Rerolled: Promoted Class Proficiency (Original: Great Merchant)

Wyvern_Hero_WIP.png Máni (GodofGamingRWBY)

Spoiler

Name: Máni
Class: Wyvern Rider -> Hero
Special: Wyvern/Dismount/Canto

Class Skill: 
Eye for an Eye [Draw Life] (Recovers 20% of any damage dealt as HP.)

Character Skill: Charisma+ (Allied units within 3 spaces gain +10 Hit/Evasion. Can use action to gain the bonus and boost it for allies to +15 Hit/Evasion.)
Affinity: Snow (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Crit, +5 Dodge)

Personal Flaw: “Still not used to flying!”: When Máni is mounted on a Wyvern, -10 Dodge.
Personal Skill: Mark of Conquest: If Máni is within 3 spaces of 3 Enemies, +10 Hit and Evade until their next turn.
/Personal Skill: Dragon Slayer: If Máni is fighting Wyvern Riders or their Promotions, +10 Crit

Preferred Stats: Defense, Strength
Weapon Proficiency: Sword (D), Anima (D)

Progression Spent: 300/300

Initial Stats:
HP: 22 ( 50% )
STR: 5 ( 50% ) +2
MAG: 0 ( 0% )
SKL: 5 ( 50% ) +1
LUK: 1 ( 30% )
DEF: 6 ( 50% )
RES: 0 ( 40% ) 
SPD: 3 ( 30% ) +1

CON: 9
AID: 8

Level 2: +HP +LUK +RES +SPD
Level 3: +HP +STR +LUK +DEF
Level 4: +SPD +DEF
Level 5: +HP +STR +SKL +LUK
Level 6: +HP +STR +RES
Level 7: +STR +LUK

Current Stats:
HP: 26 ( 50% )
STR: 11 ( 50% )
SKL: 7 ( 50% )
LUK: 5 ( 30% )
DEF: 8 ( 50% )
RES: 2 ( 40% ) 
SPD: 6 ( 30% )

Name                         | Type ( )          | RNG | WT | MT | Hit | Crit | QL    | Special
Mystical Fire               | Fire (E)          | 1-2   | 4     | 4    | 75  | 0    | 40/40 | Gains WTA against Anima
Quick Parrying Sword | Slashing (D) | 1       | 5     | 2    | 85  | 0    | 40/40 | Guarantees follow-ups, Gains WTA against Sword

Vulnerary (3/3)

Mystical Fire:

AT: 4

Effective AT: 12
Hit: 91
AS: 6
Eva: 17

Quick Parrying Sword:

AT: 13
Hit: 101

Rerolled: First Class Skill (Original: Pirate)

FPdgDtb.pngOnyx FebruaryHowl (Powder Miner)

Spoiler

Name: Onyx FebruaryHowl

Class: Apothecary -> Templar

Class Skill:

Duelist (Gains a +3 DMG bonus when battling without any allies adjacent and a +10 Critical bonus if the enemy has no other enemies adjacent.)

Character Skill: Adept+ (After hitting an attack, there is a (Skill + Luck) % chance of getting an immediate additional attack in. This skill does not activate on an attack activated by this skill.)

Affinity: Storm (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Eva, +5 Crit) 

Personal Flaw: Dark Mage in the Mirror: Whenever Onyx uses dark magic, she loses 15 evasion.

Personal Skill: Yelling at the Darkness: Whenever Onyx is fighting an enemy that has dark magic equipped, she gains 10 critical chance.

/Personal Skill: Personal Crusade Against the World: Whenever Onyx is the first person to attack in a turn, she gains +5% Adept trigger chance.

Preferred Stats: Luck, Speed

Weapon Proficiency: Ancient (C), Dark (D)

Initial Stats:

HP: 20 ( 40% )

STR: 5 ( 50% )

MAG: 0 ( 40% ) +4

SKL: 4 ( 50% )

LUK: 5 ( 50% )

DEF: 3 ( 10% )

RES: 1 ( 10% )

SPD: 5 ( 50% )

Level 2: +SPD +LUK
Level 3: +HP +STR +MAG +SKL
Level 4: +MAG +SKL +DEF
Level 5: +MAG +SKL +LUK +SPD
Level 6: +HP +LUK
Level 7: +HP +STR +MAG +LUK +SPD

Initial Stats:

HP: 23 ( 40% )

STR: 7 ( 50% )

MAG: 8 ( 40% )

SKL: 7 ( 50% )

LUK: 9 ( 50% )

DEF: 4 ( 10% )

SPD: 8 ( 50% )

Name             | Type ( )        | RNG | WT | MT | Hit | Crit | QL    | Special
"Normal Axe" | Grimoire (E) | 1-2   | 9    | 8    | 70  | 5    | 40/40 | Magic Weapon (Hacking/Grimoire)
Solar Eclipse   | Ancient (D)  | 1-2   | 10  | 6    | 65  | 0    | 35/35 | Inflicts Sleep for 1 turn, Gains WTA against Light

Vulnerary (3/3)

"Normal Axe":

AT: 16
Hit: 88
AS: 7
Eva: 23
DG: 9

Adept+: 16%

Solar Eclipse:

Hit: 83
AS: 7
Eva: 23

Adept+: 16%

Rerolled: First Class Skill (Original: Mage)

qArgk4m.pngReina Blackwood (Blasbo)

Spoiler

Name: Reina Blackwood
Class: Dancer -> Bishop

Class Skill: 
Siege Experience [Ballistician] (Can operate Ballistae of a rank equal to their highest Bow Rank.)
Unnatural Reflexes [Overwatch] (Instead of attacking, can choose to automatically attack the first enemy to get in their range next enemy phase.)

Character Skill: Wrath (While HP is at 30% maximum or less, gain a +30 bonus to Crit.)
Affinity: Sunrise (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Hit, +5 Eva)

Personal Flaw: Migraine (After every battle, Reina loses 2 HP.)
Personal Skill: Magic Absorption (If Reina is above 50% HP, +2 RES.)
/Personal Skill: Forbidden Energies (If an enemy that triggers Overwatch has a lower MAG than Reina, add +2 DMG.)
//Personal Skill: Eldritch Malice (If Reina doubles an enemy while under the effects of The Shadows That Hate, she gains +10 Crit.)

Preferred Stats: Luck, Strength
Weapon Proficiency: Anima (D), Bow (D)

Initial Stats:
HP: 18 ( 50% )
STR: 4 ( 60% ) 
MAG: 2 ( 50% ) 
SKL: 3 ( 60% ) +2
LUK: 6 ( 10% )
DEF: 2 ( 20% )
RES: 3 ( 20% ) 
SPD: 7 ( 60% )

CON: 4 +2
AID: 3

Level 2: +STR +SKL +SPD
Level 3: +SPD +LUK
Level 4: +DEF +LUK
Level 5: +HP +STR +MAG +RES +SPD
Level 6: +STR +LUK
Level 7: +HP +MAG +DEF +SPD

Current Stats:
HP: 20 ( 50% )
STR: 7 ( 60% ) 
MAG: 4 ( 50% ) 
SKL: 6 ( 60% )
LUK: 9 ( 10% )
DEF: 4 ( 20% )
RES: 4 ( 20% ) 
SPD: 11 ( 60% )

CON: 6
AID: 5

Name                           | Type ( )        | RNG | WT | MT | Hit | Crit | QL    | Special
Corrosive Chaos           | Thunder (E) | 1-2   | 6     | 5    | 70  | 5    | 40/40 | Ignores up to 3 DR
Devouring Darkness     | Recurve (D) | 2      | 6     | 8    | 80  | 0    | 35/35 | Restore all HP to user if attack kills, halves current HP if not

Vulnerary (3/3)

Piercing Thunder:

AT: 9
Hit: 86

Eva: 31

Sacrificial Bow:

RNG: 2
AT: 15
Hit: 96

Eva: 31

Rerolled: Promoted Class Proficiency (Original: Bounty Hunter)

Luminous Butterfly, Shelley (Raindrop Valkyrie)

Spoiler

Name: Luminous Butterfly, Shelley

Class: Scavenger -> Virtuoso

Special: Lockpick, Vision

Class Skill: 

Light Drives Back the Darkness [Shield of Faith] (When dealing damage, gain +1 DEF/RES up to a maximum of 5. This bonus resets to 0 at the beginning of the unit's phase.)

Character Skill: Luna+ (When hitting an attack, there is a (Skill + Luck)% chance of ignoring the enemy's defensive stat.)

Affinity: Sky (+5 Hit, +2.5 Evasion/Dodge)

Personal Skills:

Personal Flaw: Incredible Master Theif, The Greatest Theif there ever was!: When I am within 3 spaces from 3 enemies, I have -10 to hit/evade

Personal Skill: Radiant Butterfly: When I am within 3 spaces of 3 allies at the start of the player phase, I regain 2 HP.

/Personal Skill: Glittering Garments that Gallantly Guard my Gourd!: When I am at or above 50% HP, I gain +1 DR

Preferred Stats: Skill, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Judgment (C), Light (D)

Initial Stats:

HP: 18 ( 54% )

STR: 4 ( 55% ) 

MAG: 3 ( 41% ) +2

SKL: 4 ( 49% ) 

LUK: 4 ( 28% )

DEF: 2 ( 12% )

RES: 1 ( 17% ) 

SPD: 6 ( 44% ) +2

MOV: 6

Level 2: +HP +STR +MAG +SKL +LUK +RES +SPD
Level 3: +HP +MAG
Level 4: +RES +SKL
Level 5: +STR +SKL +RES +SPD
Level 6: +MAG +SKL +DEF +RES
Level 7: +HP +SKL

Current Stats:

HP: 21 ( 54% )

STR: 6 ( 55% ) 

MAG: 8 ( 41% )

SKL: 9 ( 49% ) 

LUK: 5 ( 28% )

DEF: 3 ( 12% )

RES: 5 ( 17% ) 

SPD: 10 ( 44% )

Name            | Type ( )           | RNG | WT | MT | Hit | Crit | QL     | Special
Moonlight Greatsword, Full Moon: Heavenly Lunar Barrier, Bastion Against Missles of The Lesser. No Stray Missle Shall Harm the Moon's Champion. | Warding (E)    | 1-2   | 6     | 4    | 70  | 0    | 40/40 | +2 DR in range 2 or greater when equipped, Grants Aegis
Moonlight Greatsword, Eclipse: Inner Clouded Eye, Means to Surpass the Self. To Go Further, To Surpass All in the Name of Justice. | Judgment (D) | 1-2   | 8     | 4    | 85  | 0    | 35/35 | Effective against Horseback, Grants Awareness

Vulnerary (3/3)

Aegis Screen:

AT: 12
Hit: 90

AS: 10
Eva: 25

Luna+: 14%

Aegis: 14%

Aware Thani:

Effective AT: 20
Hit: 105

Luna+: 14%

Rerolled: None

Suzume (ctsun)

Spoiler

Name: Suzume

Class: Kunoichi [Scholar] -> Ninja Master [Mountain Warrior]

Special: Levitation

Class Skill: 

Art of the Water Spider [Sea Walk] (Can traverse and end their turn on Water Terrain at a cost of 2 MOV per tile.)

Ninja Stars [Rapid Strike] (When attacking, can choose to do an extra attack at the end of the normal order. This extra attack deals half damage and all attacks have -20 Hit.)

Character Skill: Third Eye [Awareness] (Negates enemy Character Skills, Class Skills, and Personal Skills.)

Affinity: Wood (+2.5 Hit, +5 Evasion, +2.5 Dodge)

Personal Flaw: On the Edge of Darkness and Light: When healed from being downed, always revives with 1 HP.

Personal Skill: Student of Life and Death: +5 HP healed to downed allies.

/Personal Skill: Beyond the Realm of Shadows: +15 to Hit when making an attack from Forested terrain.

Preferred Stats: Skill, Magic

Weapon Proficiency: Bow (D), Staff (D)

Level: 7

Total Level: 7

Initial Stats:

HP: 18 ( 69% )

STR: 0 ( 52% ) +4

MAG: 6 ( 43% )

SKL: 7 ( 40% )

LUK: 1 ( 19% )

DEF: 1 ( 24% )

RES: 4 ( 25% )

SPD: 5 ( 58% )

Level 2: +HP +SPD
Level 3: +MAG +SPD
Level 4: +HP +MAG
Level 5: +HP +STR +SKL +RES +SPD
Level 6: +HP +STR +MAG +SPD
Level 7: +STR +SKL +RES

Current Stats:

HP: 22 ( 69% )

STR: 6 ( 52% )

MAG: 9 ( 43% )

SKL: 9 ( 40% )

RES: 6 ( 25% )

SPD: 9 ( 58% )

Name                  | Type ( )           | RNG | WT | MT  | Hit | Crit | QL    | Special

Metal Sun Punch | Greatbow (D) | 2      | 9     | 8     | 70  | 0    | 40/40 | Ignores up to 5 DR, Grants Sol
Befuddle              | Ailment (E)     | 1-MAG/2 | Reduces Hit by 20 for 3 turns | 25 | 30/30 |
Heal                     | Healing (E)     | 1      | Heals (10+MAG) HP | 30/30

Vulnerary (3/3)

Metal Sun Punch:

Hit: 88

DG: 1

Sol: 10%

Befuddle:

25 + [(9 - Target RES) * 3] + 18 - (Distance between user and target * 5)% chance to reduce Hit by 20 for 3 turns

Heal:

Heals +19

Rerolled: First Class Proficiency (Original: Nomad)

Non-Player Characters

nHNcMPZ.pngRein Goretti

Spoiler

Name: Rein Goretti
Class: Pegasus Rider -> Duke Knight

Class Skill:
Luck of the Draw [Dazzle] (Enemies hit by attacks or counterattacks suffer -10 Hit and Evade for 1 full round.)

Character Skill: Savior (Rescuing and Dropping no longer use up an action. Can rescue a unit and drop them in the same turn. +3 Aid.)
Affinity: Sun (+0.5 DR, +5 Hit, +2.5 Crit)

Personal Flaw: Rotten Luck (If more than one enemy attacks Rein during Enemy Phase, -15 Evade until next Enemy Phase.)
Personal Skill: Against All Odds (If an ally got a critical hit in Player Phase, +10 Crit until next turn.)
/Personal Skill: Keep Trying, Never Give Up (If Rein is carrying an ally at the beginning of the turn, that ally recovers 3 HP. This does not save them from being Downed.)

Weapon Proficiency: Bow (D), Hidden (D)

Initial Stats:
SKL: 4 ( 50% ) +2
LUK: 3 ( 45% )
DEF: 2 ( 40% )
RES: 5 ( 35% ) +2
SPD: 6 ( 55% )

AID: 6 (+3)

Level 2: +HP, +DEF, +SPD
Level 3: +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Level 4: +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +DEF, +RES
Level 5: +SKL, +RES, +SPD
Level 6: +HP +SKL +DEF
Level 7: +LUK +SPD

Current Stats:
HP: 20 ( 50% )
STR: 5 ( 55% )
SKL: 9 ( 50% )
LUK: 5 ( 45% )
DEF: 6 ( 40% )
RES: 10 ( 35% )
SPD: 10 ( 55% )

AID: 9

Name                             | Type ( )          | RNG | WT  | MT | Hit | Crit | QL      | Special
Flaming Training Bow    | Recurve (E)    | 1-2   | 6     | 5     | 95  | 5     | 40/40 | Magic Weapon (Fire/Recurve)
Slowing Glue Pack         | Exotic (D)       | 1-2   | 5     | 3    | 75  | 0     | 35/35 | Reduces target MOV to 0 and Evade by 20 for 1 turn
Vulnerary (3/3)

Flaming Training Bow:

AT: 10

Effective AT: 23
Hit: 115
Crit: 9

Slowing Glue Pack:

AT: 8
Hit: 95

Rerolled: Promoted Class Proficiency (Original: Malig Knight (Axes/Dark))

nkm0U5m.pngStella Beaumont

Spoiler

Name: Stella Beaumont
Class: Knight -> Valkyrie
Special: Armored

Class Skill:
Mark of Motivation [Mark of Magic] (After making a successful hit on a target, allied units gain +5 Hit, Evade, and Crit against the target until the end of the phase.)

Queenly Potential [Heroic Potential] (Does not gain bonuses to base stats. Gains +30% Progression.)

Character Skill: Desperation (When making an attack at 30% HP, may make any followup attacks after the first attack.)
Affinity: Diligence (+1 DMG, +2.5 Hit/Dodge)

Personal Flaw: Industrius (If Stella attacks an enemy that cannot counterattack, -15 Hit and cannot crit.)
Personal Skill: Relaxed Shield (If Stella is within 3 spaces of 3 allied units, +2 DR.)
/Personal Skill: Awakened Lance (If Stella is above 50% HP, +2 DMG.)

Preferred Stats: Defense, Health
Weapon Proficiency: Dread (C), Dark (D) -> Dread (A), Dark (C), Throwing (C), Axe (D)

Progression Spent: 360/360

Initial Stats:
HP: 22 ( 55% )
STR: 5 ( 0% )
MAG: 0 ( 70% )
SKL: 3 ( 60% )
LUK: 1 ( 15% )
DEF: 8 ( 35% )
RES: 1 ( 60% )
SPD: 2 ( 65% )

Level 2: +MAG +RES +SPD
Level 3: +HP +MAG +SPD
Level 4: +MAG +SKL +DEF +RES
Level 5: +DEF +RES +SPD
Level 6: +RES +DEF
Level 7: +MAG +RES +SPD

Current Stats:
HP: 23 ( 55% )
STR: 5 ( 0% )
MAG: 4 ( 70% )
SKL: 4 ( 60% )
LUK: 1 ( 15% )
DEF: 11 ( 35% )
RES: 6 ( 60% )
SPD: 6 ( 65% )

Name                   | Type ( )         | RNG | WT | MT | Hit | Cr | QL
Evermore Lance   | Ancient (E)    | 1-2   | 8    | 5    | 70  | 5  | 40/40
Magic Weapon (Ancient/Piercing), Reduces target Evade by 10 for 1 turn

Ibur Athibar         | Dread (D)      | 1-2   | 10   | 8   | 60  | 0  | 35/35
Ignores up to 3 DR, Grants Renewal

Vulnerary (3/3)

Evermore Lance:

AT: 10
Hit: 78
Eva: 13
Crit: 7

Ibur Athibar:

Hit: 68
Eva: 13
Crit: 2

Renewal: +4 HP

Rerolled: First Class Skill (Original: Outlaw)

Air Support Requested.
f2tAORx.png

Spoiler

Name: Davor Ionna D'ambrosio
Class: Pegasus Rider -> Wyvern Knight

Class Skill: 
Leaf on the Wind (Can gain a bonus to evasion equal to (SKL*2) until next phase, halving the damage dealt. Bonus caps at +40.)
/Promoted Class Skill: 
Trample (When attacking unmounted units, gain +3 DMG against them.)
Savage Blow (Has a (SKL + 1/2 LUC)% chance to deal 20% of attacking stat to the target and adjacent enemies after combat resolves when initiating combat. This cannot reduce HP below 1.)

Character Skill: Charisma (Allied units within 3 spaces gain +10 Hit/Evasion.)
Affinity: Moonlight (+0.5 DMG, +2.5 Evasion, +5 Dodge)

Personal Flaw: Wait, no: Davor takes +2 damage when he is attacked by a character he damaged on his phase.
Personal Skill: Impulso: If Darvo has used more than half their MOV, they gain +10 to Hit and Evade until their next turn.
/Personal Skill: Quixotic: If Darvo has less than 50% HP, +10 to Critical until their next turn.
//Personal Skill:  Air Support: If a supported ally is attacked in the enemy phase, Darvo's support bonuses are increased by 50% until their next turn.

Weapon Proficiency: Slashing (C), Sword (D) -> Buffing (B), Staves (C), Slashing (C), Sword (D)

Initial Stats:
HP: 18 ( 62% )
STR: 4 ( 70% ) 
MAG: 0 ( 48% )+1
SKL: 4 ( 54% )  +2
LUK: 3 ( 10% )
DEF: 2 ( 15% )
RES: 5 ( 12% ) 
SPD: 6 ( 59% ) +1

Rerolled: Promoted Class Skill (Original: Dark Rider)

I BRING YOU BRIM, LORD OF THE RNG

EwhM2G7.png

Name: Brim Storon
Class: Mercenary -> Kinshi Knight

Class Skill:
Steadying Breath: (Ancient Gamble (Can choose to reduce SPD in exchange for MAG or STR until next phase. Each point of SPD increases MAG or STR by 1.5 rounding up for a maximum of 5 points of SPD traded.))
/Promoted Class Skill:
Magic of the Blood: (Memory Magic - Druid (May perform various spells based on level without having the required weapon level for an HP cost. May pick a new spell every 2 levels.))
Character Skill: Vengeance (During an attack, has a (SKL+LCK)% chance to add half of missing HP to attack.)
Affinity: Steam (+0.5 DMG, +1.0 DR, +2.5 Hit)

Personal Flaw: Bumping Elbows: When within 3 squares of 7 units, -10 DGE
Personal Skill: Dangerous Arrows: If this character is fighting Archers or their promotions, +2 damage
/Personal Skill: Burst Attack: When fighting an enemy with over 50% HP, +10 crit
//Personal Skill: Wounded Fortress: When under 50% HP, +2 DEF

Preferred Stats: SKL, STR
Weapon Proficiency: Spear (C), Lance (D) -> Spear (C), Slashing (C), Wind (C), Lance (D), Sword (D), Anima (D)

Initial Stats:
HP: 22 (61%)
STR: 6 (29%)
MAG: 0 (46%)
SKL: 6 (33%) +1
LUK: 2 (26%)
DEF: 2 (67%) +2
RES: 0 (29%)
SPD: 5 (39%) +1

Current Stats:
HP: 22 (61%)
STR: 6 (29%)
MAG: 0 (46%)
SKL: 7 (33%)  
LUK: 2 (26%)
DEF: 4 (67%)
RES: 0 (29%)
SPD: 6 (39%)

Rerolled: First Class Proficiency (Original: Trouper (Sword/Lance/Hidden))

"I don't know where I am... Who are these voices... Somehow they aren't scary at all..."

Mug if she gets in as per tradition~

Name: Venus
Class: Pirate -> Mage Knight
Special: Raid

Class Skill: 
Starlight Spear [Dazzle] (Enemies hit by attacks or counterattacks suffer -10 Hit and Evade for 1 full round.)
/Promoted Class Skill: 
Momentum (For every 2 spaces traversed, they gain a +1 AS bonus and a +2 DMG bonus. This bonus resets to 0 at the end of the turn, even if they haven't made an attack.)

Character Skill: Luna+ (When hitting an attack, there is a (Skill + Luck) % chance half of the enemy’s defensive stat is ignored.)
Affinity: Nature (+1 DMG, +5 Eva)

Personal Flaw: Afraid of the Dark: -1 DR when fighting units equipped with dark magic.
Personal Skill: The Assault In Our Stars: If Venus has used more than half her MOV, +2 DMG during this combat. 
/Personal Skill: Never Alone: If Within 3 spaces of 3 allied units, +15 hit
//Personal Skill: TBD

Preferred Stats: Speed, Health
Weapon Proficiency: Spear (C), Lance (D) -> Spear (S), Lance (B)

Stats:
HP: 22 (55%)
STR: 9 (50%)
MAG: 0 (0%)
SKL: 3 (60%) +1
LCK: 1 (50%)+1
DEF: 3 (25%)
RES: 0 (20%) 
SPD: 4 (40%) +2

Rerolled: Basic Weapon Proficiency (Original: Mage)

saMvoKb.png "For some reason, my head fills very muddled. Did I fall into a abyss or something while training?"

Spoiler

Name: Arice Seraphy

Height: 4'7
Class: Knight -> Crusader
Special: (Armored)- Runic Barrier: "I am a master of my combat style, so don't expect to beat me easily."

Class Skill: 
(Healing Flow)- Rune of Healing (When healing an ally, may choose to have the target recover 1/2 of the HP based on the normal healing and recover the same amount at the beginning of their next two phases. Gains Staff (E) proficiency.) A long term method of death prevention.
/Promoted Class Skill: 
(Runic Armor)- Runes of Reflection (When hit by an attack, gain a +1 DMG bonus and if they don't take damage, gain an addition +1 DMG bonus up to +6. At the end of player phase, bonus is reduced to 0.) Never underestimate a close-combat Runemaster.

Character Skill: Blossom (Gain a third Preferred Stat, and gain a minimum of 3 stats per level. The cap of the first Preferred Stat is raised by 2.)
Affinity: Cinder (+0.5 DMG, +5 Crit, +2.5 Dodge)

Personal Fault: Broken Lines- If an Ally is currently Downed, -1 DEF/RES.
Personal Skill: Agile Guard- If HP > 50% at the start of Combat, +5 Evade/Dodge that Combat.
/Personal Skill: Self-Eclipse: After healing an ally with a staff, +2 MAG for the rest of the turn. 
//Personal Skill: Guardian Runes: 

Preferred Stats: Defense, Health, Luck
Weapon Proficiency: Grimoire (C), Dark (D) -> Crushing (C), Judgment (C), Grimoire (C), Sword (D), Light (D), Dark (D)

Initial Stats:
HP: 22 ( 40% )
STR: 5 ( 20% ) 
MAG: 0 ( 55% )
SKL: 3[+2] ( 55% ) 
LUK: 1 ( 10% )
DEF: 8 ( 40% )
RES: 1 ( 55% ) 
SPD: 2[+2] ( 55% ) 

Blurb: A kindly girl who nonetheless manages to be extremely frighting at times. Has a habit of yelling out attack names, training in the woods, and is very good at weakening attacks using magical energy. And healing, for some reason.

rdBw01Z.png

"Ugh... My head... Where am I? Why is there this immense feeling of guilt?"

Name: Hades
Class: Soldier -> Dark Rider

Class Skill: 
Command Over Life & Death [Self-Healing] (At the start of each allied round, regain Health equal to half their Magic rounded down if a Healing/Buffing staff is equipped or restore status if an Ailment healing or inflicting staff is equipped. Grants Staff (E) weapon proficiency.)

/Promoted Class Skill: 
Call of the Underworld [Mission from God] (Once per battle, can declare the name of one First Class unit. When entering combat with a unit of that Class or one of its promotions, is considered to have Weapon Triangle Advantage. If the enemy has WTA, both effects nullify. If they already have WTA, both effects stack.)

Lord of Darkness [Heroic Light] (Whenever entering battle with an enemy using Dark Magic, gain a +5 RES bonus. In addition, +5 DMG bonus against Monsters and Undead.)

Character Skill: Aegis (When suffering an attack from Bows, Hidden Weapons, Tomes and Dragonstones, there is a (SKL+LCK)% chance to reduce the damage dealt by half.)

Affinity: Wind (+2.5 Hit/Evasion/Crit/Dodge)

Personal Flaw: Innate Refusal to Harm: Can’t initiate an attack, Crit is set to 0 & -2 Damage Dealt against Mercenaries, Heroes, Fighters & Dread Fighters 
Personal Skill: More Paperwork… : When a unit within 3 spaces is reduced to 0 HP,  Hades regains 5 HP.
/Personal Skill: Your Sentence is Inevitable: When in combat against an enemy with an enemy with HP <= 50%, +15 Hit
//Personal Skill: Blazing Shield: When in combat against someone using Anima magic: +5% Aegis activation rate

Preferred Stats: Skill, Defense
Weapon Proficiency: Lance (D), Anima (D), Staff (E) -> Spear (A), Lance (C), Thrusting (C), Sword (D), Anima (D), Staff (E)

Initial Stats:
HP: 24 [+1] ( 65% )
STR: 5 ( 53% ) 
SKL: 5 ( 39% ) 
LUK: 1 ( 21% )
DEF: 5 [+2] ( 36% )
RES: 0 ( 36% ) 
SPD: 4 [+1] (53%) 

Rerolled: Promoted Class Proficiency (Original: Great Merchant)\

qArgk4m.png

"ᏂᏗᏁᏖᏂᏒᏝᏝ'ᎶᏁ ᎷᏁ'ᎶᏁᎥᏬ ᎦᏖᏂᏗᎶᏁ ᎦᏖᏂᏗᎶᏁ...hm? N-No...I'm sure I didn't say anything..."

Spoiler

Name: Reina Blackwood
Class: Dancer -> Bishop

Class Skill: 
Siege Experience [Ballistician] (Can operate Ballistae of a rank equal to their highest Bow Rank.)
Unnatural Reflexes [Overwatch] (Instead of attacking, can choose to automatically attack the first enemy to get in their range next enemy phase.)

/Promoted Class Skill: 
Unknowable Horror [Daunt] (Obtains Daunt character skill on promotion.)
The Shadows That Hate [Element of Surprise] (When stepping onto concealed terrain that takes 2 MOV, they are hidden from sight until making an attack, stepping out of the terrain, or if the enemy stops on an adjacent tile. Attacking while hidden from sight prevents counterattacks.)

Character Skill: Wrath (While HP is at 30% maximum or less, gain a +30 bonus to Crit.)
Affinity: Sunrise (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Hit, +5 Eva)

Personal Flaw: Migraine (After every battle, Reina loses 2 HP.)
Personal Skill: Magic Absorption (If Reina is above 50% HP, +2 RES.)
/Personal Skill: Forbidden Energies (If an enemy that triggers Overwatch has a lower MAG than Reina, add +2 DMG.)
//Personal Skill: Eldritch Malice (If Reina doubles an enemy while under the effects of The Shadows That Hate, she gains +10 Crit.)

Preferred Stats: 
Weapon Proficiency: Anima (D), Bow (D) -> Greatbow (A), Bow (C), Slashing (C), Sword (D), Anima (D)

Initial Stats:
STR: 4 ( 60% ) 
MAG: 2 ( 50% ) 
SKL: 3 ( 60% ) (+2)
LUK: 6 ( 10% )
DEF: 2 ( 20% )
RES: 3 ( 20% ) 
SPD: 7 ( 60% ) 

CON: 4 (+2)
AID: 3

Rerolled: Promoted Class Proficiency (Original: Bounty Hunter)

Wyvern_Hero_WIP.png

"Agh... My head... Is this what heaven is supposed to feel like? 'Cause I'm not really... Wait, who are you people?"

Spoiler

Name: Máni
Class: Wyvern Rider -> Hero
Special: Wyvern/Dismount/Canto

Class Skill: 
Eye for an Eye [Draw Life] (Recovers 20% of any damage dealt as HP.)
/Promoted Class Skills: 
Mountain Spirit (Does not suffer a MOV penalty when moving to Hills, and the MOV required to enter a Mountain tile is reduced to 2.)
Executioner’s Blow [Giant Swing] (Can sacrifice as much Hit on their turn as they wish before factoring in the enemy's evasion. For every 5 Hit sacrificed, gain +1 DMG.)

Character Skill: Charisma+ (Allied units within 3 spaces gain +10 Hit/Evasion. Can use action to gain the bonus and boost it for allies to +15 Hit/Evasion.)
Affinity: Snow (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Crit, +5 Dodge)

Personal Flaw: “Still not used to flying!”: When Máni is mounted on a Wyvern, -10 Dodge.
Personal Skill: Mark of Conquest: If Máni is within 3 spaces of 3 Enemies, +10 Hit and Evade until their next turn.
/Personal Skill: Dragon Slayer: If Máni is fighting Wyvern Riders or their Promotions, +10 Crit
//Personal Skill: Lord of the Mountain: [WIP]

Preferred Stats: Defense, Strength
Weapon Proficiency: Sword (D), Anima (D) -> Piercing (B), Lance (C), Sword (D), Anima (D)

Initial Stats:
HP: 22 (50%)
STR: 5 (+2) (50%) 
MAG: 0 (0%)
SKL: 5 (+1) (50%) 
LUK: 1 (30%)
DEF: 6 (50%)
RES: 0 (40%) 
SPD: 3 (+1) (30%) 

Rerolled: First Class Skill (Original: Pirate)

{Giving Out a likeness would be bad for business as a Great Theif! ...or would it? I'll get a mug later if I get in.}

"Hey woooah... I feel the happies heehee~ You okay George...? Where are we anyway? PSSSH WHO CARES!? Wherever we are there will always be something to steal in the name of JUSTICE! Or I'd not be the Great Theif, The Luminous Butterfly!"

Spoiler

Name: Luminous Butterfly, Shelley

Class: Scavenger -> Virtuoso

Special: Lockpick, Vision

Class Skill: 

Light Drives Back the Darkness (When dealing damage, gain +1 DEF/RES up to a maximum of 5. This bonus resets to 0 at the beginning of the unit's phase.)

/Promoted Class Skill: 

A Glittering White Steed Gains His Courage (Does not suffer additional penalties for being mounted while traversing through difficult terrain or weather. Grants innate Horseback/Dismount/Canto.)

Sturdy (When attacking unmounted units, gain a +3 DR bonus against them.)

Character Skill: Luna+ (When hitting an attack, there is a (Skill + Luck)% chance of ignoring the enemy's defensive stat.)

Affinity: Sky (+5 Hit, +2.5 Evasion/Dodge)

Personal Skills:

Personal Flaw: Incredible Master Theif, The Greatest Theif there ever was!: When I am within 3 spaces from 3 enemies, I have -10 to hit/evade

Personal Skill: Radiant Butterfly: When I am within 3 spaces of 3 allies at the start of the player phase, I regain 2 HP.

/Personal Skill: Glittering Garments that Gallantly Guard my Gourd!: When I am at or above 50% HP, I gain +1 DR

//Personal Skill: Great Gleaming Blade that Shears Starlight, Render of Darkened Nights, Blade That Cuts the Ties That Bind and Lays All Bare. Moonlight Greatsword: When I attack with a Lightbrand, I gain +2 Damage and Atk Speed, +15 hit, and +5 Crit. However I suffer an additional 2 damage, -15 evade, -10 Dodge and at the end of combat take 2 damage regardless of result. {This cannot be lethal damage.}

Preferred Stats: Skill, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Judgment (C), Light (D) -> Crushing (B), Sword (C), Judgment (C), Light (D)

Progression Spent: 0/300

Initial Stats:

HP: 18 ( 54% )

MAG: 3 + 2 ( 41% )

SKL: 4 ( 49% ) 

LUK: 4 ( 28% )

DEF: 2 ( 12% )

RES: 1 ( 17% ) 

SPD: 6 + 2 ( 44% ) 

Backstory: Shelley… is no ordinary theif. No no. Shelley is the greatest theif who has ever lived and ever will. Her feats are beyond numerous despite her tender young age, and include stealing all manners of powerful valuable treasures, state secrets, and many other things. Shelley may steal a thing or two that is shiny now and then, but she usually commits crime for the greater good! Shelley as any great theif would, stands for justice and for the downtrodden that cannot stand for themselves. With her trusty steed George, the mystical talking horse [according to her, no one but her has ever heard him speak however. He’s apparently shy according to Shelley.] she could manage to do anything she set her mind to. But perhaps it’d be prudent to share some of these tales instead?

Let us first start with her glittering moonlight blade, The Great Treasure known as The Moonlight Greatsword. For it was the beginning of it all, the start of the Luminous butterfly’s storied career as a great theif. It was a simple day like any other, Shelley was but a simple young girl living on her own in a cabin she had built with her father some years ago. Having outgrown her teenage years the girl decided to move into that place, filled with wonderful memories. She lived off the land, an honest life… one much different from that of a theif. It all happened one day while she was out collecting firewood for the coming winter. In the days the Father Winter whispered sweet nothings to the frosty air, the telltale signs that snowstorms would soon be the order of the day. A horse, white as snow rode out of the woods, a saddle, but no rider. It was fleeing from something, a terrified look on its face, terror in it’s gallop from the heart of the woods. Shelley had never gone there before… It was rumored deep within the heart of the woods lived some horrid monster. The Horse ran at full tilt almost trampling straight over the poor Shelley and ending our story short. “I am dreadfully sorry ma’am. I… “ The Horse started to speak, ashamed he had almost hurt someone in his panic… it had reminded him, he was a noble steed. He shouldn’t be fleeing and yet…

Shelley was seemingly unphased by this only nodding and giving a warm smile to snowy horse to indicate it was alright. “It’s okay! You look troubled friend, what is it that sent you in such a fright?” she said engaging the horse more, curious as to what could spook such a noble beast. The Horse furrowed his brow, not at the fair maiden’s question, but out of frustration with himself. He had left his master once more in the thick of danger, what for steed was he? He was unsure what to tell the young lass before him, but he couldn’t summon the courage on his own to return. “My… ma’am. I require you’re assistance. A friend of mine is in dire need. We were to slay a monster to make this woods safer… but it had stolen his holy blade and wields it against him now. I… I didn’t know what to do.” The snow white horse utterly distraught gives the maide his plea. He desperately asks her for assistance, not knowing even a single thing about her. Shelley, well, she was the type to always help a poor soul in need. She had no idea what she would do, but she’d do something. She nodded swiftly to assure the frosty horse he would have her assistance in this matter most dire. “Well, I can’t say no to such an honest plea for help. I’ll help ya Mister Horse!”

The snow white steed blushed a little, embarrassed he had not thought to even tell her his name. “Thank you Ma’am. I am George. Please hop on!” he said, pointing to his emptied saddle with his head. “Pleasure ta met’cha George~ I’m Shelley! Now! Onward noble George! We shall save this friend of yours!” and with that exchange over… the legend began. 

It had taken some time until the two arrived in the Heart of the Woods, it was full of choking roots and twisted trees. It was quite impressive that George had fled from such a place. His cowardice was quite potent it seemed! The intrepid new duo fought their way through thicket and thin, it was a battle to get through these living woods. But they were on a mission, one to save George’s dear friend! Haste was needed, the poor fellow fought a monster all on his own. It didn’t take much to find them once the duo cleared the bramble barring their path. There the two were, A knight in glittering silver armour, a shield the size of his body, locked in a deadly dance with a dire beasty the likes of which Shelley had never seen before. It was a wolf larger than three humans, and in the dark of the night it’s eyes glittered with moonlight. In its teeth it held a giant blade, one that looked just like it’s pale green eyes in the night. It flicked the blade with grace, as if it were nothing, battering wildly against the knight’s steely defense. The two were locked in a deadly combat, the wolf clearly at the advantage as the knight no longer had any weapon to call his own but his mighty shield. Shelley hatched a brilliant plan, and with the help of the noble but cowardly horse George, put it into action. The two were so focused on their deadly duel that they didn’t even notice the galloping approach of George and Shelley. And in the flash of an eye suddenly it was no longer the wolf who held the lunar blade… It was Shelley instead! She nodded enthusiastically to the knight and the two of them began their renewed attack against the beast.

The battle was short work after that… and the pair was successful! The knight had survived thanks to their timely rescue, however… it wasn’t all good news. The man collapsed, his body giving out after the fighting ended. While he was not mortally wounded… he’d never fight again. So moved by Shelley’s bravery, he bequeathed to her the blade she had stolen from the Dire Wolf. The Moonlight Greatsword, the Blade of a great and powerful defender of justice. In that knight’s honour Shelley still fights, she fights for justice in his stead.

Spoiler

Name: Suzume

Class: Kunoichi [Scholar] -> Ninja Master [Mountain Warrior]

Class Skill:  Art of the Water Spider [Sea Walk] (Can traverse and end their turn on Water Terrain at a cost of 2 MOV per tile.)

Ninja Stars [Rapid Strike] (When attacking, can choose to do an extra attack at the end of the normal order. This extra attack deals half damage and all attacks have -20 Hit.)

/Promoted Class Skill:  Momentum (For every 2 spaces traversed, they gain a +1 AS bonus and a +2 DMG bonus. This bonus resets to 0 at the end of the turn, even if they haven't made an attack.)

Character Skill: Third Eye [Awareness] (Negates enemy Character Skills, Class Skills, and Personal Skills.)

Affinity: Wood (+2.5 Hit, +5 Evasion, +2.5 Dodge)

Personal Flaw: On the Edge of Darkness and Light: When healed from being downed, always revives with 1 HP.

Personal Skill: Student of Life and Death: +5 HP healed to downed allies.

/Personal Skill: Beyond the Realm of Shadows: +15 to Hit when making an attack from Forested terrain.

//Personal Skill: Storming the Forbidden Realm: +15 to Evade after having used over half of all mov points.

Preferred Stats: Skill, Magic

Weapon Proficiency: Bow (D), Staff (D) -> Recurve (B), Ailment (B), Bow (C), Judgment (C), Staff (C), Light (D)

Level: 7 Total Level: 7

Progression Spent: 0/330

Initial Stats:

HP: 18 ( 69% )

STR: 0 ( 52% ) +4

MAG: 6 ( 43% )

SKL: 7 ( 40% )

RES: 4 ( 25% )

SPD: 5 ( 58% )

Rerolled: First Class Proficiency (Original: Nomad)

[Mug coming later if chosen] 

"Hahahaha... Who dares mess with the mind of the fallen angel....really whats in the world is going on? Where am I."

Spoiler

Name: Artie Grossi
Class: Monk -> Vigilante 
Class Skill: Duelist (Gains a +3 DMG bonus when battling without any allies adjacent and a +10 Crit bonus if the enemy has no enemies adjacent.) 

/Promoted Class Skill: Heroic Advance (Allied units within 3 spaces gain a +3 bonus to Resistance or Defense on command. Whenever entering battle with an enemy using Light Magic, +5 RES.) 
Character Skill: Counter (When taking damage from a melee attack, there is a (Skill + Luck)% chance of the enemy also suffering the damage taken.) 

Affinity: Light (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Hit/Crit/Dodge) 

Personal Flaw: Not a laughing matter: If within 3 spaces of 3 enemies take +2 more damage.
Personal Skill: Hehehehehehe: When at 50% or more Hp gain +1 DR.
/Personal Skill: Kekekekekeke: When under 50% Hp gain +2 Attack Speed
//Personal Skill: Bwhahahaha: When doubling with an attack gain +10 crit

Preferred Stats: Resistance, Skill 

Weapon Proficiency: Dread (C), Dark (D) -> Fire (C), Dread (C), Healing (C), Anima (D), Dark (D), Staff (D) 

Progression Spent: 0/330 
Initial Stats: 
HP: 18 +1(63 % ) 
STR: 0 ( 0% ) 
MAG: 5 +1 ( 62% ) 
SKL: 4 +1 (58 % ) 
LUK: 4 +1 ( 57% ) 
DEF: 1 ( 38% ) 
RES: 7 ( 13% ) 
SPD: 5 ( 39% ) 
CON: 5 
AID: 4 

Rerolled: Promoted Class Proficiency (Original: Nomad Healer)

DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU DARK MAGESSSSSSSSS

Spoiler

Name: Onyx FebruaryHowl

Class: Apothecary -> Templar

Class Skill: Duelist (Gains a +3 DMG bonus when battling without any allies adjacent and a +10 Critical bonus if the enemy has no other enemies adjacent.)

/Promoted Class Skills: Mission from God (Once per battle, can declare the name of one First Class unit. When entering combat with a unit of that Class or one of its promotions, is considered to have Weapon Triangle Advantage. If the enemy has WTA, both effects nullify. If they already have WTA, both effects stack.)

Heroic Light (Whenever entering battle with an enemy using Dark Magic, gain a +5 RES bonus. In addition, +5 DMG bonus against Monsters and Undead.)

Character Skill: Adept+ (After hitting an attack, there is a (Skill + Luck) % chance of getting an immediate additional attack in. This skill does not activate on an attack activated by this skill.)

Affinity: Affinity: Storm (+0.5 DR, +2.5 Eva, +5 Crit) 

Personal Flaw: Dark Mage in the Mirror: Whenever Onyx uses dark magic, she loses 15 evasion.

Personal Skill: Yelling at the Darkness: Whenever Onyx is fighting an enemy that has dark magic equipped, she gains 10 critical chance.

/Personal Skill: Personal Crusade Against the World: Whenever Onyx is the first person to attack in a turn, she gains +5% Adept trigger chance.

Preferred Stats: Luck, Speed

Weapon Proficiency: Ancient (C), Dark (D) -> Ancient (C), Thrusting (C), Recurve (C), Dark (D), Sword (D), Bow (D)

Initial Stats:

HP: 20 ( 40% )

STR: 5 ( 50% )

MAG: 0 (+4) ( 40% )

SKL: 4 ( 50% )

LUK: 5 ( 50% )

DEF: 3 ( 10% )

SPD: 5 ( 50% )