1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

In the meantime still waiting on Nick to respond. Don't see why he felt the need to make blind accusations. Unless he knows who the arsonist is.....
Maybe he's that hostile TP........

The distancing from the monsters in your comment could be interpreted as a Freudian slip. Therefore the vote against you.

As it's D1, and we don't have anything more to work with, I just placed a vote. Creating some dissonance to potentially identify some pattern in the votes is potentially a more effective strategy than blind voting would imply, don't you think? In other words, had I seen an instant bandwagon against you, do you think I'd keep my vote on you? 

As for the Nano'd comment, essentially I mean whether anyone was attacked or harmed in ways that do not necessarily instantly induce a kill.
(wounds, poison, kill attempts, douses, etc fit the norm)

Yeah we have so far next to nothing to go on, we have drago being doused in holy fluids whatever that does
and him also talking about the monster faction as if he wasn't one of them on accident (which you could read into if you want to) and nick voting him over that
sooo next to nothing, we also know that no one died last night, and a few players haven't said anything yet (namely newt arch and sophy)

i guess i could share an observation about the setup i made when rereading the rules (it's been a month, i wanted to check what happens in vote ties)
the shown monster roles are classified in threat levels wolf, tiger, demon and dragon, and in the rules explaining the threat levels it mentions 5 levels the 4 aformentioned and god
none of the potential town roles shown to us have that threat so at a guess some "hero" or TP role might.... which would suck for vote ties, as the higher threat level survives a tie
(i asked AL about this as the section in the rules wasn't quite clear to me)

Hi sorry I kinda forgot about this for a day. I'm alive and well, presumably nothing happened to me last night? (at least I didn't get any system info) and I don't know where to place my vote yet but I'll try to get some first reads later.

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

The distancing from the monsters in your comment could be interpreted as a Freudian slip. Therefore the vote against you.

As it's D1, and we don't have anything more to work with, I just placed a vote. Creating some dissonance to potentially identify some pattern in the votes is potentially a more effective strategy than blind voting would imply, don't you think? In other words, had I seen an instant bandwagon against you, do you think I'd keep my vote on you?

I suppose that is fairly well put. A vote to bait out mafia per se. However the distancing from the monsters was never the intent of my message. A strange inference to make if you ask me. I simply stated one of the town roles (as I must say my own is quite unique) may have some sort of arsonist-like dousing ability.

However the fact remains, the arsonist remains at large (if that is where the dousing came from). And the one link I see is you jumping at the mention of the arsonist.

As we have established, it would seem it likely said arsonist exists as mafia or hostile tp.

So let's follow your logic. Mafia joins the wagon, and you gain yourself some well earned town cred. I mean who would suspect the arsonist to vote whom they had just doused?

But as you said, this is D1. And as long as the holy fluids bind me, I must seek the being who has sent them. I'm sure you understand.

15 minutes ago, Falirion said:

i guess i could share an observation about the setup i made when rereading the rules (it's been a month, i wanted to check what happens in vote ties)
the shown monster roles are classified in threat levels wolf, tiger, demon and dragon, and in the rules explaining the threat levels it mentions 5 levels the 4 aformentioned and god
none of the potential town roles shown to us have that threat so at a guess some "hero" or TP role might.... which would suck for vote ties, as the higher threat level survives a tie
(i asked AL about this as the section in the rules wasn't quite clear to me)

Oh yeah totally forgot about the threat level thing. which ig isn't too great for me since I'm only tiger level

Yeah, if this stays true to OPM, heroes shouldn't have threat levels. As to whether they'll be lynched in a tie, idk if they'd rank above or below monsters.

@Anti-loser Are we allowed to ask how that works? (and how would it)

Also, if there is a god threat, it could be that it is one (or both) of the TP.

Sorry if I didn’t mention this earlier 

and apologise for the confusion 

Everyone has a threat level

There are no ranks in this game

(I part I post about ranks in red text was just to make topic post look cool)

And I can’t answer that second question Drago 

Going by my baseless assumption of the anime/manga [That is to say that I cannot confirm anything 100% and Googling this specific flavor would not help me hunt at this baby stage of the game so I'll only do so if the situation is critical and demands], even humans can have threat levels, proof being Garou.

My proceeding will be to use my doubtful knowledge of the anime/manga to make a guess regarding the base abilities of the enemy teams, or at least the characters they were given. Genos and Saitama is a duo I'll blindly believe to be in the mafia team due to them being the main characters of the animation. If the game is supposed to be balanced, then their abilities will be related to their characters' traits while not being as overpowered.

I'll do the same for monsters if I find myself unable to think further on this matter.

With the risk of being called an opportunistic something, I'll vote Drago. I strongly believe that there's a cause for every slip up, accidental ones not existing. It(Reason) being usually from what the mind is thinking at the time of the slip, my farfetched reasoning is that Drago thinks of himself as a hero, with the Option B being a third-party.

[Eliminate] Drago

@Anti-loser does one get informed if they got protected? Roleblocked? Murder attempts?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong if you want, but there's no Hero that uses fluids, of the most known ones on the animation. My guess is there's a third-party role doing that, or that you should accept them being literal holy fluids.

Threat level being hidden from the mafia & third may just be because their role names are also hidden.

Yeah, I'll call you out on that opportunism @Aldo.

[Eliminate] Aldo

Also Garou having a threat level is specifically due to the fact that he is a hero hunter. As in, he is a general threat to the hero association.

Although considering what AL said about everyone having some threat level, perhaps Saitama is classified as god level for this game.

Also of the heroes, I really hope Mumen Rider is one of them. He is the greatest hero of all time.

Come to think of it, I could also see Bang (the old martial arts guy) as a hero, but that's just a guess. Plus the fact it doesn't matter if we don't know what they do.

You know, since I'm doused and at a higher chance of dying, hi I'm Kombu Infinity. Kinda funny the seaweed monster gets targeted by the arson.

How 'bout you Aldo?

Last 8 hours remain for D1

Votes 

Drago (2) - Aldo, Nick 

Aldo (1) - Drago 

Hanyu (1) - Hanyu

Candy (1) - Lykos 

Beans (1) - Mimi 

Post (Requirement of 2+)

Except for @Arch @Sopheria @Newt @Astra125, all of you thankfully reached this part. 

The punishment of not meeting both of these requirement will result in warning as well a subtraction of your “Voting Power” by 1.

Make sure you complete all of this before the day ends.

Bleh.... I have no idea who to vote for here, fuck it this "vote the host" seems super random and nano started it, sooo
[Eliminate] Nano
he's also the reason i had to post in pictures for a day in beans game and i didn't enjoy that, sooooo VENGANCE, to bad Hypurr isn't here he would be my preferred target for that

15 minutes ago, Aldo said:

The fact that voting power can be subtracted is undeniable evidence of more than one role having their vote count more than as a single vote.

I was thinking the same thing tbh, if everyones vote had the same weight he would have just said "loses their ability to vote" or something

I can confirm there are various levels of "voting power" in the game.

I understand why people would think there's something behind Drago's apparent slip-up (it's a reasonable assumption to make), but he did roleclaim after that, and strangely enough nobody picked up on it or asked for more information.

Kombu Infinity is a monster with seaweed tentacles. If his power is related to that, I'm assuming it could be some form of restraining/roleblocking. @Dragoknight did you visit anyone last night? Or were you only doused?

I don't think we should lynch him yet so...

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

(Yes, I promise it does make sense for me to do that.)

28 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Kombu Infinity is a monster with seaweed tentacles. If his power is related to that, I'm assuming it could be some form of restraining/roleblocking. @Dragoknight did you visit anyone last night? Or were you only doused?

Not restraining, no. Well, my tentacles actually have different effects on even and odd nights (hence me calling my role rather unique). Mostly has to do with redirecting the actions directed onto my own target.

If you'd allow me, I'd like to keep exactly what they do and who I visited a secret, in case I am not lynched.

Not entirely sure what you got planned by voting me, but I'll trust ya.

I mean if being doused means I'll end up being lit up soon, I'll gladly take the D1 points.

Right now I am highly sus of Aldo. I mean voting me can be explained from general suspicions, but completely ignoring my call out is reeeeeeally shady if you ask me.

Can't say much about the others but I'm inclined to lean town on Fali and Nick.

• Global Mods

I think I understand what Ali is doing, and so I will also raise as follows.

[eliminate] Drago.

I kinda got asked to vote so I'm rushing. It also makes sense.

One Punch Man 

N1 👊

Kombu Infinity 

A figure embodied in tentacles and seaweed 

Strong enough to smack away objects with force to piece steel 

Agile in it’s movement to play around it’s victim 

Sinister, Scary, and Unpredictable 

Although today was unfortunately his last

Always fantasied about facing against incredible opponents 

Hearing that monsters within the Dark Matter Ship possessed abilities far greater than his 

A true challenge Kombu would die for 

But would be the first monsters the others deemed suspicious and perhaps traitor 

Before there was arguing, before there was hope, and now... there was despair 

Flashing before his eyes, one final word 

“ The rumours.. u\shjsbs (spills out blood from mouth)... they were true after-all... I’m glad I got to meet all of you”

”Maybe we could’ve hunted the humans.. together... pleh (dead)”

“GUYS, GUYS, SOMEBODY ELSE JUST DIED. I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT..!?”

While others were looking upon the death of Kombu 

Another monster mysteriously gone

There was completely nothing of this monster 

Except for a tag

...Newt?

Drago has died. He was Kombu Infinity 

Spoiler

Kombu Infinity ~ Mutant Tiger Threat
Voting Power: +1

Protection Reflector Role: “Myriad of Tentacles”
- Every odd night, visit someone and give a “Kombu’s Sloppy Tentacle” 
Cause anyone targeting Kombu's target to have their actions reflected back onto Kombu. Last the following night.
- Every even night, visit someone and give a “Kombu’s Seaweed Tentacle” 
Cause anyone targeting Kombu's target to have their actions reflected back onto themselves. Last the following night.

(Secret Info) - Unknown

Newt has died. He was Monster

???

Player’s List

1 - Dragoknight - Kombu Infinity - Mutant Tiger Threat

2 - Newt - Monster

3 - Black Swordsman

4 - Nicki

5 - Lykoshand

6 - Astra

7 - Chicken

8 - Nano