i read the posts and when i came at the very bottom there wasn't a text box i panicked for a bit

until i realised a second afterwards that i wasn't logged in LOL

also what's nano'd

37 minutes ago, mimi said:

i read the posts and when i came at the very bottom there wasn't a text box i panicked for a bit

also what's nano'd

I DID THE EXACT SAME THING

only candy needed to point it out to me

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, mimi said:

also what's nano'd

normally i would say nano'd is killed because nano is this self styled serial killer, but well we already know thats not the case as everyone seems to be alive and well
another interpretation would be "to nano" as a verb, which i think is randomly shooting an unknown gun just because you can, which doesn't make sense in the context
so not sure what nick means here with nano'd tbh but well doesn't exactly matter, the point is, if someone has something to share about last night, they would get information on
so get some idea what kind of roles are in this setup and maybe even a hint where to look for today, i do recall AL canceling the abstain option for D1 during the long wait, so a lynch is mandatory today (correct me if i am wrong on this) so any hint for today would be nice (although unlikely, as D1s tend to be mostly random or gut feeling, both of which things i just don't like doing)

Just now, Falirion said:

normally i would say nano'd is killed because nano is this self styled serial killer, but well we already know thats not the case as everyone seems to be alive and well
another interpretation would be "to nano" as a verb, which i think is randomly shooting an unknown gun just because you can, which doesn't make sense in the context
so not sure what nick means here with nano'd tbh but well doesn't exactly matter, the point is, if someone has something to share about last night, they would get information on
so get some idea what kind of roles are in this setup and maybe even a hint where to look for today, i do recall AL canceling the abstain option for D1 during the long wait, so a lynch is mandatory today (correct me if i am wrong on this) so any hint for today would be nice (although unlikely, as D1s tend to be mostly random or gut feeling, both of which things i just don't like doing)

Can we put that definition in urban dictionary?

Me too Nicki. Me too.

15 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Straight into lynching the host, I see. Maybe gather up some info first. Anyone roleblocked/healed/protected/jailed/bewitched/nano'd?

I have been doused by the holy fluids. May this start my ascension into the extracorporeal planes of existence.

Speaking of which anyone got a sponge or something to clean this up?

48 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Oh yeah the fact that we have a connoisseur of the holy fluids makes me believe that there's some arsonist like monster role.

The monsters are the "good guys" in this game. Meaning... you aren't one of them?

[Eliminate] Drago

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

Logically speaking an arsonist type role would be 3rd party, or those "holy fluids" or whatever work differently, it's kinda hard to say, my bet lies with hostile TP though

I suppose that's a good point. Given how different my own role is from the norm, I thought there could be some other strange monster ability or something. Although a hostile TP does sound likely.

Unless it wasn't oil I was doused with......

In the meantime still waiting on Nick to respond. Don't see why he felt the need to make blind accusations. Unless he knows who the arsonist is.....
Maybe he's that hostile TP........

• Global Mods

Logically speaking, an Arsonist-type role would either be Mafia or Third Party. EpicMafia lists it as a Mafia role. I'm not sure if there's a TP variant, but such a variant exists on Town of Salem.

47 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Alrighty we’ve reach the 24 Hour Mark

Votes 

Drago (1) - Nick

Aldo (1) - Aldo 

Anti-loser (🖕

Remember 2 post and a vote people

Currently waiting to hear from @Sopheria and @Arch like at all.

I really want to know what happens if you lynch the host since he said it’s possible, if you want to blame someone blame yourself for telling me I could do it