Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

Baron's goal: While everyone is asleep in the dream world, he'll have all the Red Baron stuffed crust pizza for himself.

DAMMIT! I've been trying to mask the plot twist of the story for so long. Gonna have to sack this project now. Shucks.

@pokezack, thanks! It's words like these that keep me developing!

@Shing, that's been answered a heap of times, try search through the cluttered thread a little bit, sorry!

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 3

• Developers

I don't anything that'd I'd like to reveal just yet, but I thought I'd update the status bar to give you a better idea of how close Episode 3 is to release.

Prior updates (97%)
#################### | Field Updates (100%)
#################### | Event Updates (100%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (90%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)
#################### | Misc Updates (90%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)
New content (84%)
#################### | Mapping (100%)
#################### | New Field Effects (90%)
#################### | Eventing (85%)
#################### | Sidequests (70%)
#################### | Story (75%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (91%)

• Upvote 6

I don't anything that'd I'd like to reveal just yet, but I thought I'd update the status bar to give you a better idea of how close Episode 3 is to release.

Prior updates (97%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (90%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (90%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

New content (84%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (90%)

#################### | Eventing (85%)

#################### | Sidequests (70%)

#################### | Story (75%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (91%)

all i can say is

34e.jpg

• Upvote 1

Something minor, I decided to revisit Keneph Cave (?) since I was nearby talking to Scarlett and Connor, and Lyra is still at the gate saying to go follow Connor. Shouldn't she be back in the village with her husband or something?

• Developers

Something minor, I decided to revisit Keneph Cave (?) since I was nearby talking to Scarlett and Connor, and Lyra is still at the gate saying to go follow Connor. Shouldn't she be back in the village with her husband or something?

Yeah. She should be. I'll look into it. When I look back on Episode 1 it was such an imperfect episode by my new standards. I think I might remake it's content in Episode 4.

• Developers

Little announcement that's actually a big deal.

Episode 3 is way too long for one gym. If I only had one gym in the next episode then you'd be at about level 50 which at gym badge three, is really stretching the limit. As a result, I've shuffled some things around so now there will be two gyms in Episode 3, their caps being 45 and 50.

Thanks for the support guys ○7

• Upvote 5

hello guys dont you thing the lvl ups goes up to fast? this game will have 16 gym leaders and after the second we are already lvl 35 36 and in the next episode will we going 45 i thing we going lvl up to fast.in the end will we face the 16 gym leader with lvl 100 :P.Caz what do you thing about that?

I'll be excited for version 3 to come out~

Meanwhile, I've just beaten Desolation on this save file. I've been trying to catch every Pokemon available (meaning I'll have to grind everything I have), and so far, all I'm missing are Pichu and Yanma from the Labyrinth, Elekid (I want to keep my Aron for on my team so I'll have to wait until breeding is available), and all the Credits Shop Pokemon since I used up all of my Credits already.

EDIT: Oh, and Burmy on Route 2, although nobody likes Burmy.

Pokedex: 57 / 176

My current team:

552.png655.png195.png453.png398.png

Creme (Lv. 34)

Intimidate

- Crunch

- Dig

- Return

- Sand Attack

Red Velvet (Lv. 36)

Blaze

- Mystical Fire

- Psyshock

- Psybeam

- Light Screen

Green Tea (Lv. 32)

Damp (I couldn't find a Water Absorb / Unaware one with good IVs)

- Return

- Water Gun

- Mud Shot

- Yawn

Mud Pie (Lv. 34) @ Expert Belt

Dry Skin

- Rock Smash

- Ice Punch

- Sucker Punch

- Swagger

Mint Choco (Lv. 35)

Reckless

- Aerial Ace

- Quick Attack

- Take Down

- Close Combat

...And a shiny Teddiursa for Pickup, I guess.

Hardest fight I had so far was definitely Aderyn, that Emolga kept flinching me and that Honchkrow liked to sweep my team. Unfortunately, I had no Electric or Rock type moves, and my only Ice move was on Croagunk, which was weak to literally everything. (By the way, thanks for the egg moves on Croagunk <3)

Runner up might be Scarlett, since I was a bit underleveled and that Minccino swept my team after everything that could've taken care of it fainted.

• Upvote 1

• Developers

I'll be excited for version 3 to come out~

Meanwhile, I've just beaten Desolation on this save file. I've been trying to catch every Pokemon available (meaning I'll have to grind everything I have), and so far, all I'm missing are Pichu and Yanma from the Labyrinth, Elekid (I want to keep my Aron for on my team so I'll have to wait until breeding is available), and all the Credits Shop Pokemon since I used up all of my Credits already.

Pokedex: 57 / 176

My current team:

552.png655.png195.png453.png398.png

Creme (Lv. 34)

Intimidate

- Crunch

- Dig

- Return

- Sand Attack

Red Velvet (Lv. 36)

Blaze

- Mystical Fire

- Psyshock

- Psybeam

- Light Screen

Green Tea (Lv. 32)

Damp (I couldn't find a Water Absorb / Unaware one with good IVs)

- Return

- Water Gun

- Mud Shot

- Yawn

Mud Pie (Lv. 34) @ Expert Belt

Dry Skin

- Rock Smash

- Ice Punch

- Sucker Punch

- Swagger

Mint Choco (Lv. 35)

Reckless

- Aerial Ace

- Quick Attack

- Take Down

- Close Combat

...And a shiny Teddiursa for Pickup, I guess.

Hardest fight I had so far was definitely Aderyn, that Emolga kept flinching me and that Honchkrow liked to sweep my team. Unfortunately, I had no Electric or Rock type moves, and my only Ice move was on Croagunk, which was weak to literally everything. (By the way, thanks for the egg moves on Croagunk <3)

Runner up might be Scarlett, since I was a bit underleveled and that Minccino swept my team after everything that could've taken care of it fainted.

Better than my save file ._.

We'll see how the level cap works out, I'd rather not increase the level cap past 100. I'm too old school to make such a big change.

Edited by Caz