Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

So caz, is this gonna be another reference? Like maybe the 8 pieces of 7? *cough* pirates *cough*

There's actually gonna be 8 pieces. I don't know why I said 7 months ago ;-;

• Developers
Hey it'd be nice to search through the thread first (use the search bar on the top left) before asking a question. Yes I know it's tedious but it prevents questions having to be answered over and over.

As for your answer, Derpy Simon said a while back:

Center: Northeast

Northeast: Southwest

Southwest: Southeast

Southeast: Northwest

Northwest: Northeast

Start with the center and continue to go to whichever stone it says. At a certain point in time, you'll realize something about the Braille has changed for one of the stones. Be ready for that moment.

When you notice a change (the braille reads "origin") then touch the middle slab

Edited by Caz

I wonder if Shiv's Codex will include the Playable Characters, would be a stretch to imagine an in game Codex which would talk about what Shiv has noted about you based on your actions and choices as well as your reputation with those who it can be changed towards.

• Developers

I wonder if Shiv's Codex will include the Playable Characters, would be a stretch to imagine an in game Codex which would talk about what Shiv has noted about you based on your actions and choices as well as your reputation with those who it can be changed towards.

I'm working on a reputation menu to view your reputation with individual characters but it might not make it into the next episode.

• Developers

Are you still needing Beta testers for this game? I'd definitely be up for it because this game looks really promising. :)

Yes, but not any time soon. Recruiting beta testers early led to problems with players getting back to me on time about their playthrough. Instead, I'll just start getting testers about a week before the episode's ready. Edited by Caz

Really awesome game so far! I will definitely continue playing! That said, SCARLET IS ADORABLE AF 10/10 WOULD DATE

Edit: And I don't wanna sound weird when I say this (I promise I'm not attracted to digital women just anti-social), but just wondering if this is even possible. Would it be possible to make your decisions in-game and reputations with people eventually leading to dating or hatred which changes the plot of the story. I'm not saying you had to do it with your game or anything, but I was just wondering if this is even possible to do.

I still stand by my statement though. Scarlett's cute..

Edited by Atlas105

Why did the third poll option disappear D:

about 3-5 pages back caz (digging the new image you got going caz) said that since The Black Fox guild was so hypeful that it was added into the game. and now we get to choose the runner up

• Developers

Would it be possible to make your decisions in-game and reputations with people eventually leading to dating or hatred which changes the plot of the story.

Dating - it may be possible but that'll need A LOT of consideration (I have been CONSIDERING it at best, it seems very awkward and difficult and after playing undertale the word date means nothing to me).

Hatred that changes the story - certainly.

This has already occurred once.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

Caz when you said dating would be possible

Are you also considering a harem ending and also the opposite of it which is you don't get any?

The answer for the first one is definitely not and the answer to the second one would be definitely yes.

The chance of any form of romance being in the game is extremely slim. Romance adds nothing to the ideas I'm trying to convey in the game, and I don't want it to become some cheesy romcom.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

Spoiler regarding your spoiler:

The Traitor is actually depending on who likes you less

A spoiler for your spoiler for your spoiler:

Incorrect. The traitor is one set character that doesn't change regardless of reputations. I made her the traitor for a very important and specific reason that will be revealed later.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 1