[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

Hmm... I somewhat forgot this existed. I've been busy and totally haven't spent most of my time playing the new fire emblem for the past few days. I'm post this here just to have a post for now and I'll read the posts later and hopefully come up with something more helpful later.

For now, Eliminate Bok. And this is not because he kill me by accident in the last mafia game. Totally not. #burnthetree

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Global Mods

I know the feel, Astra.

I still don't feel any scum vibes from anyone, but Baz vs. Lía is something to keep an eye on maybe? I don't know. I don't think there's currently enough to go off. Since we still have some time, I think I'll wait out a little longer.

I'll post a vote later on. This totally isn't an excuse to go back to Fire Emblem, not at all.

why do people always scumread me when I'm not super active smh

excuse me I'm also busy sitting depressed in a corner

I frankly doubt Lía's scum tbh. Baz idk. I don't feel particularly inclined to vote for either of them, and given the requirements inherent to this game (more than 1/3 of the votes needed to lynch someone) I doubt either of them will be lynched today anyway.

@Caimie other than that I have nothing special to say, call me to the stand if you want (which you already kinda have)

PS: semi-random [Eliminate] Nick because I probably won't be around much until the end of the phase and don't want to get penalties for not voting.

7 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Regardless, I think Kiet is likely the one who sent that message to Lia, based on the recent behaviour of past games in acting like bean xD.

(The question here is whether he's being a troll or actually maf. I'm inclined to think the former, but that's just me.)

Then why do you take your vote off of him, instead of push, lynch and find out?

[Eliminate] Bok

As for @Anti-loser's allegedly received message, it doesn't fit with either quirk.

Caroler: The carol consists of 3 players, out of which 1 is mafia.

Comedian: The joke consists of 1 person, and 3 possible quirks.

What Anti posted was a weirdly coded message.

It's farfetch'd, but it might be a whisperer's attempt to imitate a system message.

Or, it could be his own quirk but he's trying to protect himself.

@NickCrash Because:
1. It's clear that he'll deny even if I'm right

2. I already said I think (if he is the message sender) he's town-trolling, so why would I pressure him when I don't find him scummy?
3. Since he might be bean-style-trolling like he did past games, I'm more willing to vote for someone who (in my eyes) seems more scummy.

Besides, I don't think the messages should really be our focus... I don't like how some people are so intent on hunting down who sent it and how. Could be maf trying to look for and take out a message-sending townie. Just food for thought. I'm not entirely confident in most of my reads so far though, so I'm keeping my vote where it is.

Oh, do not worry. My focus is not on the message.

I merely intend to undestand your thought process, as you had voted against Kiet at first. Then, when it was pointed out that in case he's the messenger, it's a 50% he's mafia, you took your vote away. That's what confuses me. The simultaneous verification of his higher possibility of being both the messenger and mafia, and the subsequent indirect protection.

His denial is inconsequential if he's dead, isn't it?

I'm actually surprised nobody thought of Hypurr trying to impersonate bean. Is it not quite telling that the message mentions the pets?

Don't get me wrong. This is a goose chase. However, we have nothing else to work on, so let us have a little fun and answer my little questions.

Guys pls. I am not the Telepath or the Whisperer.
Just cause i trolled once, doesn't mean i did it again. (I think i might know who might be the Telepath, if that role even exist in this game)

Even if there is a Telepath and Whisperer around. It's a bit weird, that only 1 specific message got send. I don't think there is a limit to how many messages you can sent. So it's weird to see not more trolly messages to appear.

I don't think it's a good idea to not lynch someone on Day1.

So i won't put my vote away, till someone really convinces me otherwise.

Candy confirmed, that there are no limitations on how many messages you can send as the Telepath/Whisperer.
So just to confirm, that there is one. Could you pls spam some random messages around.
If there somehow doesn't happen to be a Telepath or Whisperer, Lia was lying from the start and is guilty.

Well we'll see if anyone gets more messages?
However if there is a whisperer, they could just not send a message to throw suspicion on Lia (if she is innocent).
And aren't these kind of roles usually restricted to sending one message a night? Because I doubt they could send however many messages to however many people they wanted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Day is about to end, but I'll be the only one brave enough to ask this

How did everyone's Night Actions go? Why is no one talking about anything they did? Did no one get roleblocked? Did anyone's action fail? Did anyone learn anything worthwhile? Will Bean ever find a new pet? Find out next time on DragonBleach Shippuden

Time for a not-so-midday vote and post count, are you readddyyyyyy???

Vote count

Lía (3): Bazaro, Kiet, Dragoknight

Bazaro(2) : Lía, Nano

Bok (2): Nick, Astra

Ali (1): Bok

Anti-Loser (1): Anti-Loser

Kiet (1): Bean

Jelly (1): Jelly

Alaris (1): Alaris

Nano (1): Amine

Nick (1): Alistair

13 votes in so far, no one has >1/3 of the votes... bowoworing

Aaaand the 6 people who have yet to vote are: @cicada @Yahy @Caimie @Sopheria @Hypurr. You got ~14 hours left to choose your target yeahhh!!!

Post count

Need at least 1 more post: @Anti-loser @cicada @Astra125 @Sopheria 

Need at least 2 more posts: @Hypurr

Better turn out than I expected. See, Eraserhead? I know how to make a tragic turn of events into crazy fun time-daze YEAHHH!!!!!

10 hours ago, NickCrash said:

As for @Anti-loser's allegedly received message, it doesn't fit with either quirk.

Caroler: The carol consists of 3 players, out of which 1 is mafia.

Comedian: The joke consists of 1 person, and 3 possible quirks.

What Anti posted was a weirdly coded message.

It's farfetch'd, but it might be a whisperer's attempt to imitate a system message.

Or, it could be his own quirk but he's trying to protect himself

Sword of Law - Basically if I spill the “other” beans, I’m ether tonight’s faction or next day kill.

Hey “It”, this kinda bends your rule but screw you - Whisperer exist, I was “it”s N0&D1 victim, and Nick was the first to find out. Thanks dude..but I’ll be a dead man soon.

But for your sake... I’ll eliminate [ Lia ] and only two messages. So now that those 2 conditions are done “It”, you’ll let me go..but what’s stopping you from doing it again.

Just a puppet in your strings..

I swear to god i wanna post this near the end but I CAN’T STAND YOUR TAUNT IT anymore. IF YOUR NOT LYING AND ACTUALLY HAVE THE SNIPER ROLE THEN DO IT 

DO IT AM RIGHT HERE

If I live through this, I will tell you guys as much I’m “allowed” to. 

I'm Deku, the tracker, and I saw Kiet visit me and Drago. @CrimsonDragon21 If you are the justice then I urge you to reveal it now and let's lynch drago but otherwise

[Eliminate] Kiet

If this means we lose because I potentially just revealed two important roles I don't give a fuck you deserve it

20 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm Deku, the tracker, and I saw Kiet visit me and Drago. @CrimsonDragon21 If you are the justice then I urge you to reveal it now and let's lynch drago but otherwise

[Eliminate] Kiet

If this means we lose because I potentially just revealed two important roles I don't give a fuck you deserve it 

Lia why you do that 😞

I don't want to die early again.

Yes i am Iida Tenya. (Justice)

I visited you both and got that, you are both from 2 different allignments, so i was pressuring the lynch onto you, so i could know if Drago was Maf/Third Party or town and go from there.

But with 2 powerful roles revealed now, i guess it's no time to hesitate.

[Unvote] Lia

[Eliminate] Drago