[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

The easiest way to find out is for a Telepath/Whisperer to send a message to me.

IF it leaks --> I'm a Loudmouth

IF it doesn't --> Hypur is the Snitch.

Oh, wait. You don't need to work. I can simply say it dumb nick why you gotta make things difficult

I confirm both Hypurr and I as town.

In general, I'd rather not be disturbed during the night.

As for Kiet, he is 

a) The Justice

b) The Mistletoe

The ability is the same, but his alignment isn't.

I find it more likely he's the mistletoe, since he wasn't exactly eager to reveal on his own that he found a ma'

If he's being honest, then...

@cicada can always tell us if she received a love letter

The doctor / demolitionist can be on Kiet

@Candy

What happens if both the doc and the demo are on mafia's target? Does the mafioso die, while the target survives?

Now, let's look at the game a little more systematically.

It's a 20 person game. Based on that, I suspect we're looking at 13 townies and 7 others.

The "others" might be divided many ways, depending on how Candy wants to torture us.

The most probable scenario is that of 3 mafia in-chat, 1 sniper, 3 third party players.

Depending on what TP Candy has included, that might be in town's or in mafia's favour.

(eg1: If both Amnesiac and Nomad are in, we might find ourselves in front of a 13town v 6 mafia scenario)

@Candy love, do we get a public message as to what the Amnesiac decided to remember?

Also, if the Nomad finds mafia, does he join their meetings? Do the other mafia know he's there?

29 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

What happens if both the doc and the demo are on mafia's target? Does the mafioso die, while the target survives?

given that the demolitionist blowing up is what kills the killer, and the killer killing the demolitionist is what blows up the demolitionist, if the doctor protects the demolitionist from the killer, they would not blow up and hence neither demolitionist nor killer would die.

24 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

love, do we get a public message as to what the Amnesiac decided to remember?

no, because when I made the list and copy pasted from Epic Mafia, it didn't say that the amnesiac's choice would be publically revealed.

25 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Also, if the Nomad finds mafia, does he join their meetings? Do the other mafia know he's there?

no, they would not join the meetings, and other mafia will not know they're part of their group.

1 hour ago, NickCrash said:

As for Kiet, he is 

a) The Justice

b) The Mistletoe

im inclined to agree with you here. do we suspect the maf of having any potential protection roles this game? if they had paralyzer they probably would have used it when the drago bandwagon happened

1 hour ago, Candy said:

given that the demolitionist blowing up is what kills the killer, and the killer killing the demolitionist is what blows up the demolitionist, if the doctor protects the demolitionist from the killer, they would not blow up and hence neither demolitionist nor killer would die.

That's the bomber 😛

I mean the demo-man, the one who wires the target. 

I suppose the answer is similar. 

At least it gives us the priority, that the doctor protects before the "death" has happened.

~ie it doesn't revive~

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

That's the bomber 😛

I mean the demo-man, the one who wires the target. 

I suppose the answer is similar. 

At least it gives us the priority, that the doctor protects before the "death" has happened.

~ie it doesn't revive~

I meant the demolitionist's target*. Lemme tri that again

given that the demolitionist's target blowing up is what kills the target's killer, and the killer killing the demolitionist's target is what blows up the demolitionist's target, if the doctor protects the demolitionist's target from the killer, they would not blow up and hence neither demolitionist's target nor killer would die.

wow that was a mouthful.

Dude you do realise guns are day time uses right?

Well ether way, there’s still a good chance another person could’ve possibly executed the faction kill and Niki’s NA visiting role didn’t even work. 

Honestly confused why the doctor didn’t choose to save the Tracker (Lia). It’s easily a significant role and sharing the information would’ve helped us a lot.

, (gotta hurry this up irl) 

Also you sure it’s a good idea to reveal yourself as the Monkey @Hanyu

I think we collectively needed the monkey hidden for the later stages to whereas chaos breaks loose

Edited by Anti-loser

Amine's assertion that he blocked and hijacked Nicki's action onto Lia is interesting. If he really did, that opens up a handful of possibilities.

- Nicki is a vigilante and tried to shoot someone, but Lia died instead.

- Nicki is mafia and tried to carry out the factional kill, but Lia died instead.

- Nicki's action (or lack thereof) is harmless and Lia died because of a different thing. That'd be an unfortunate coincidence, but in that case we're still in the dark. 

@cicada is it possible for you to tell us more about your role without compromising its effectiveness?

Edit: yay 2000th post.

• Haha 1

so since i revealed my self, my death is likely imminent, so my role is to watch someone and copy their night action, im supposed to roleblock them, but i guess since the action didnt fail i didnt roleblock Nicki, and i copied/mimicked the night action onto Lia, this is why im suspecting Nicki, but what Ali said, let us hear more about Nicki's role

also @Anti-loser bold of you to assume that i knew guns were day use only :lolxd:

8 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Dude you do realise guns are day time uses right?

Well ether way, there’s still a good chance another person could’ve possibly executed the faction kill and Niki’s NA visiting role didn’t even work. 

Honestly confused why the doctor didn’t choose to save the Tracker (Lia). It’s easily a significant role and sharing the information would’ve helped us a lot.

, (gotta hurry this up irl) 

Also you sure it’s a good idea to reveal yourself as the Monkey @Hanyu

I think we collectively needed the monkey hidden for the later stages to whereas chaos breaks loose

Honestly confused why you would post this as Kiet's role was revealed, also a power role which information helps us just as well? You're acting as if there wasnt any other choice and blaming the doctor. Might want to look over all the options before posting that.                                                                                                        Also Amine !!!! My sixth sense tells me nicki is inno this time and im really sure of it!!!!! Also kiet confirmed her. Im confused how nick and hypurr are both 'confirmed' though

Ok got back from my School atheletics - Meet up friends, had fun, had a small break between my previous post, and I’m here to continue where I left off

Alright but first, Eliminate [ Bean ]as my placeholder. Don’t worry too much Bean, I’m more willing to change my vote later on towards a beneficial lead.

(I mean I wouldn’t mind flipping my coin just to eliminate another mafia, potentially leads on Godfather with a role concealing it’s alignment definitely a win some where).

All I’m asking from you Bean. Nothing more, nothing less. Just contribute anything like a misleading note, system message, or something to latch on that helps the towny.

I promise I will change cause I know your smart Bean. You’ve already reached your max smart levels.

Ok before I continue off were I stopped, I wanna state two things - Sniper Role and “Sword of Law” conditions “It” (Still believing whisperer is Drago) has given me

1. Sniper Role - Carries one gun that can be shot during the day. Identity will not be revealed when the gun is shot. Does not attend mafia meetings.

( Ok after my previous post of reminding them “guns”are day time use. Alistair pops off his 2k post by saying the vigilante tried to not kill. But shoot..smh.

2. Sword of Law - Situation around the time were only 3 condition I must follow. The presumed whisperer was pondering on 2 more, making that 5 conditions but yet to received them. And after some thought surrounding where I stand between both the mafia’s gunpoint victim and the contributions to town I can offer but I cannot say.

I honestly don’t want reveal these 3 conditions considering I was nothing less the communication between sniper and mafia. This is for the town but screw you Sniper.

I’ll your damm final conditions

- Must not reveal owns identity/quirk amongst other ( It probably be problematic for the mafia if everyone knew who I was and support the elimination of targets)

- Follow “It”s (Drago) rules for the following day (Votes/Messages were apart of this)

- Stay alive by all means (I mattered so little to them and not necessarily a threat at this stage to them) 

Remember considering how most discord mafia games are usually organised from researching mafia games like this. It’s usually the host holds seperate severs into mafia channels that leads to announcements, meetings, and evil actions. Sniper might’ve joined said mafia channel but locked out to meetings and probably commands the day kill shoot on their own personal player chat. However given If to say the announcement channel topic slide where to still reveal all remaining mafia that still includes the sniper. Drago (I think we get the point now) from past plays certainly smart enough to use an early rookie to abuse his whisperer quirk. My conclusion.. well I already said it but gonna anyways cause I wanna fill accomplish and stuff. Mafia’s 1st goal in mind was communication and they certainly achieved it one way or another. And yes there’s still much more such like how did they know about my identity or quirk or why do I walk the line between wanting to live in this game and wanting the sniper to shoot me. Probably I believe Drago or “other” for some reason really wanted me to act dramatic. But I have homework and I can’t waste time more than I’ve already done. I’ll my next post around about 12 hours from now or less. So @NickCrashgather as much you can, DOCTER DO YOUR JOB BETTER WE DID NOT NEED TO LOSE LIA TO AN OBVIOUS FACTION KILL, everyone play your roles right and think smart about revealing yourself, whoever’s sniper gonna get the ALL FOR ONE SMASH..and I’m gonna call it a day. Good luck 👍.

Ok you were right @Caimie and wasn’t paying too much of the situation attention rather than myself

Just flipping stressed that we weren’t lucky enough to safe somebody. Sorry Doctor , that was not deserve and I should’ve looked over my options. 

My situation is actually just the worse. 

I actually gotta finish some stuff now.