[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

Nick and Hypurr aren't both confirmed town, only one of them are. It's only Nick saying that both of them are town, though I'm inclined to believe that both of them are town from Nick's reaction and the possible quirks that could have caused this.

Amine why did you switch Nicki's target to Lia anyway. Lia is a weird target for an unknown ability since she was basically confirmed as the watcher.

As for the doc not targeting Lia, either Lia or Kiet was likely to get killed from what they revealed themselves as so doc had a 50-50 shot at saving one of them depending on who the mafia targeted. However, this is a weird case as Amine have redirected a vigilante kill to Lia so who knows. Nicki, could you tell us who you targeted. You don't have to if it puts you at risk though.

Sounds like a Penguin ability yeah. It also makes sense because the Doc had a choice between Lia and Kiet as far as revealed townies went. Unfortunately, it was 50/50 and they picked the wrong option. 

At least our Doc isn't afk and is paying minimal attention to the game, so that's good. Keep it up.

I'm more intrigued by what Astra pointed out; why would Amine redirect an unknown ability onto Lia, since we knew Lia was a goodie? That seems rather risky and counterintuitive. Even though Amine isn't giving me scummy vibes this game tbh.

Some obligatory checks:

@Yahy are you town?

@Nano4 did you reveal your role this time around? If you did, I'm sorry, I missed it.

Side note: Anti-Loser's posts are very confusing, but his behavior feels towny to me.

5 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Sounds like a Penguin ability yeah. It also makes sense because the Doc had a choice between Lia and Kiet as far as revealed townies went. Unfortunately, it was 50/50 and they picked the wrong option. 

At least our Doc isn't afk and is paying minimal attention to the game, so that's good. Keep it up.

I'm more intrigued by what Astra pointed out; why would Amine redirect an unknown ability onto Lia, since we knew Lia was a goodie? That seems rather risky and counterintuitive. Even though Amine isn't giving me scummy vibes this game tbh.

Some obligatory checks:

@Yahy are you town?

@Nano4 did you reveal your role this time around? If you did, I'm sorry, I missed it.

Side note: Anti-Loser's posts are very confusing, but his behavior feels towny to me.

I have indeed revealed my role in subtle ways only known to my followers, embrace the nano and all will become clear

2 hours ago, Hanyū said:

if nicki is really innocent, then what caused Lia's death

CANDY IS A BAD HOST 

AND LIA DIED FOR NOTHING

I AM THE COP

THE OBESE ONE

THE ONE THAT DOES NOTHING AT ALL

THE ONE THAT LAZES AROUND AND EAT HOLES

2 hours ago, Hanyū said:

CANDY IS A BAD HOST 

AND LIA DIED FOR NOTHING

I AM THE COP

THE OBESE ONE

THE ONE THAT DOES NOTHING AT ALL

THE ONE THAT LAZES AROUND AND EAT HOLES

17 hours ago, NickCrash said:

As for Kiet, he is 

a) The Justice

b) The Mistletoe

The ability is the same, but his alignment isn't.

I find it more likely he's the mistletoe, since he wasn't exactly eager to reveal on his own that he found a ma'

If he's being honest, then...

@cicada can always tell us if she received a love letter

The doctor / demolitionist can be on Kiet

Well i could indeed be the Mistletoe and probably only my death will prove otherwise.

I already pointed out, that i wanted to stay low and try to get as much information as i could. Therefore i was pushing the lynch onto Lia, so i could confirm what Drago was and from there see who i could confirm without getting to much attention on me.

But things turned out for the better.

5 hours ago, Chickens said:

@CrimsonDragon21WHY WONT YOU DIE

[ELIMINATE] HYPET

Stop it 😥

Let me live for once, mafia scoundrel 😠

3 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Ok before I continue off were I stopped, I wanna state two things - Sniper Role and “Sword of Law” conditions “It” (Still believing whisperer is Drago) has given me

1. Sniper Role - Carries one gun that can be shot during the day. Identity will not be revealed when the gun is shot. Does not attend mafia meetings.

(Ok after my previous post of reminding them “guns” are day time use. Alistair pops off his 2k post by saying the vigilante tried to not kill. But shoot..smh.)

2. Sword of Law - Situation around the time were only 3 condition I must follow. The presumed whisperer was pondering on 2 more, making that 5 conditions but yet to received them. And after some thought surrounding where I stand between both the mafia’s gunpoint victim and the contributions to town I can offer but I cannot say.

I honestly don’t want reveal these 3 conditions considering I was nothing less the communication between sniper and mafia. This is for the town but screw you Sniper.

I’ll your damm final conditions

- Must not reveal owns identity/quirk amongst other (It probably be problematic for the mafia if everyone knew who I was and support the elimination of targets)

- Follow “It”s (Drago) rules for the following day (Votes/Messages were apart of this)

- Stay alive by all means (I mattered so little to them and not necessarily a threat at this stage to them)

Remember considering how most discord mafia games are usually organised from researching mafia games like this. It’s usually the host holds seperate severs into mafia channels that leads to announcements, meetings, and evil actions. Sniper might’ve joined said mafia channel but locked out to meetings and probably commands the day kill shoot on their own personal player chat. However given If to say the announcement channel topic slide where to still reveal all remaining mafia that still includes the sniper. Drago (I think we get the point now) from past plays certainly smart enough to use an early rookie to abuse his whisperer quirk. My conclusion.. well I already said it but gonna anyways cause I wanna fill accomplish and stuff. Mafia’s 1st goal in mind was communication and they certainly achieved it one way or another. And yes there’s still much more such like how did they know about my identity or quirk or why do I walk the line between wanting to live in this game and wanting the sniper to shoot me. Probably I believe Drago or “other” for some reason really wanted me to act dramatic. But I have homework and I can’t waste time more than I’ve already done. I’ll my next post around about 12 hours from now or less. So @NickCrashgather as much you can, DOCTER DO YOUR JOB BETTER WE DID NOT NEED TO LOSE LIA TO AN OBVIOUS FACTION KILL, everyone play your roles right and think smart about revealing yourself, whoever’s sniper gonna get the ALL FOR ONE SMASH..and I’m gonna call it a day. Good luck 👍.

First of all i think you are mistaking what "does not attend mafia meetings" stand for. It's just a cooler term to say, that he is not included in Mafia Chats.

Also normally Mafia members get to know who their other Mafia allies are + role, who aren't part of the mafia chat. (Not sure how it works in this game)

So my conclusion is either that you are the Sniper and the Whisperer tried to get connections with you or that there isn't a Sniper present in this game and they tried to intimidate you.

I rather believe in the latter, cause else i would have been already been shot by the Sniper.

"And yes there’s still much more such like how did they know about my identity or quirk or why do I walk the line between wanting to live in this game and wanting the sniper to shoot me."

There are not many options i can think off:

- You are really part of Mafia and what i said above was indeed the case (trying to get connections with a fellow mafia through Whisperer). - There are only 2 roles who don't attend Mafia meetings. Sniper and Interrogator.

- The Actress visited you, and got your identity. They then somehow thought of what quirk you could have and tried to intimidate you through Whisperer.

- The Informant visited you, and got your systemmessage (quirk). Just like the above they somehow tried to figure out your identity through your quirk.

So jeah. Pls elaborate for us.

2 hours ago, Hanyū said:

Obviously the Mafia 😉

I really like the way Amine is playing in this game and i love it

On another note. I don't think we have a Silencer in this game, cause everyone at least posted once the last dayphase. I could be possible, that the Silencer forgot to perform his nightaction, but i don't think so.

Neither do we have a roleblocker on the mafia side, cause obviously they should have blocked my night action, this night.

Also the systemmessage we get from the phasechange confirms Nick to be Town.

As for Hypurr, we probably also already know which role he has, which Nick somehow confirmed.

• Global Mods

I’d just like to point out that I am not a vigilante and do not have access to any kills whatsoever. Lía’s death was unfortunate, and Amine ‘redirecting’ my ‘ability’ onto her had nothing to do with her death.

Besides, I didn’t even use my night action last night.

Heyo~ this time it's an actual midday-ish midday vote and post count!! Arreeee youuuu READDDYYYYYYY?????

Vote count

Yahy (1): Nano
Alaris (1): Bazaro

Nano (1): Bean

Anti-Loser (1): Kiet

Bros. Vote more pls. But you got ~24 hours to do so 👍

Post count

Peepos who have completed post requirements: Kiet, Yahy, Nano, Nick, Jelly, Anti-Loser, Amine, Nicki, Bean, Ali

The rest need to post once or twice more, so get talkin' if you ain't tongue-tied!

5 hours ago, Alistair said:

Some obligatory checks:

@Yahy are you town?

Tbh im trying to ignore this kind of question because:

1- if im town its worth nothing, even makes me sus and ill probably get lynched anyway

2-if im not town it kinda ruins the thing

1 hour ago, cicada said:

I’d just like to point out that I am not a vigilante and do not have access to any kills whatsoever. Lía’s death was unfortunate, and Amine ‘redirecting’ my ‘ability’ onto her had nothing to do with her death.

Besides, I didn’t even use my night action last night.

yeah there are like more than 3 ways for lia to die besides the monkey quirk

@Astra125 @Alistair i didnt know Lia was town/watcher/tracker
but then there is two possibilities:
1- Nicki is lying and trying to mislead us into thinking she's town
2- Candy didnt confirm but someone might have targeted nicki with a factional kill, i saw their action and performed it on Lia
again Candy did not tell me any details, so i could be wrong

but for now [Vote] Nicki

to be fair i didn't/don't read all posts so i missed the fact that Lia was confirmed Tracker
and i didn't expect a kill from Nicki so there is that too, that's why i thought it was fine to copy the NA onto Lia

6 minutes ago, Hanyū said:

Candy just confirmed that Nicki *did* perform a NA, so she's clearly lying

i'd say we have our culprit

that's not what I said... maybe I explained myself poorly, but I elaborated further on what I meant in his personal chat with me.

Amine's the fucking lyncher. I'll read the page now.

The page is read.

Now, there are some inconsistencies.

The r.Monkey roleblocks the target. Nicki claimed not to be roleblocked.

So either one lies.

With Kiet having checked Nicki and Lia tonight and verifying that Nicki has the same alignment, we're not left with a lot of options, are we?

I'm pretty sure both Alaris and Jelly picked up on that, but they do not elaborate so that all are on the same page.

I do believe this, does not really need much explanation. We need 6 votes

(20-Boat-Lia-Drago=17, 17/3 = 5.6)

[Eliminatrix] Amine/Hanyu

@Sopheria

No need to be rude, dear. I have already answered your question.

I received info about you on N0. I have reasons to suspect your quirk is... the Saboteur.

Then again, I might be wrong. I'd like you to present me 3 quirks and one of whom will be your actual role.

This way I get higher chances to verify if you're town or mafia. 

And, if you're town, this method also helps protect you.

This method has high specificity, but I'm afraid it's limited in sensitivity.

I still enjoy my chances.

Let the Vigilante be on guard. I might have use for them tonight.