[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

I totally agree on that this will be an useless day. I do have a feeling you are town. But, we don't have any other lead, and admittedly this is better than a random lynch rn.

If I couldn't vote you, I'd probably go for Ali, Yahy or Bok... but we'll have time for that.

---

I agree with Bok in that Nick didn't provide a defence. However, his behaviour seemed towny since the first day so I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

• Global Mods

Please forgive me, dear sister. (This isn’t a role claim.)

[eliminate] Bazaro.

I’ll be keeping an eye on Beta, but I’m happy with his reasonings for the time being. I need to place a vote somewhere and I feel it’s better placed on Baz, since that’s what we all decided. Whatever Baz flips will probably help us next phase.

Sorry, things have been a bit hectic at home today and I couldn't browse the forum until now.

@Bazaro As far as I'm concerned the situation is pretty clear. Unless Kiet lied about his report (which seems very unlikely), it was established that you and Nick can't be on the same side. That means at least one of you is maf/TP. Lynching either you or him makes perfect sense in this situation, so I don't really see where you're going with your bandwagoning accusations. I guess you could say the same thing if I voted for Nick (except you wouldn't, because in that case I wouldn't be threatening you). 

Compared to Nick, you do appear less towny, hence my vote. I had to pick one of you two and atm I trust him a bit more.

Rest assured however, that if you flip town Nick will follow you to the grave. 

i apologise for not being active
from what i read currently Bazaro and Nick are the suspects, but i do trust Nick a bit more so my vote will be [eliminate] bazaro

also reminder that Nicki is suspicious

7OuPFgc.png

YEAAAAHHHHH the sun sets and it's time for nighttime! 

And I see our lovely students have chosen a target to lynch. Hmmm let's see, let's see...

Bazaro was lynched. They were [Mirio Togata], a UA Student.

Oooh! Noes! Another innocent student falls to their grave and we still have villains roaming among us!

It's night but I wonder if we'll be able to sleep tonight...

Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away, although not really because it was in this galaxy and also in this planet, Professional Hero [Toshinori "All Might" Yagi] fulfilled his win condition. However, the game will carry on as if nothing had happened, just as time carries on without a single care about any of our mundane lives.

Final vote count

Bazaro (11): Kiet, Astra, Alistair, Nano, Jelly, Nick Crash, Anti-Loser, Alaris, Yahy, Nicki, Amine

Nick Crash (1😞 Bok Choi

Jelly (1): Bean

Alistair (1): Bazaro

Bean (1): Hypurr

~ Participants ~

1. Anti-Loser

2. Nicki

3. Dragoknight (Kurogiri, Lynched D1)

4. Alistair

5. Nick Crash

6. Yahy 

7. Nano4

8. Astra

9. Bok

10. Bean

11. Kiet

12. Caimie (Tsuyu Asui, Killed N2)

13. Sopheria (Shoto Todoroki, Lynched D2)

14. Jelly

15. Amine

16. Hypurr

17. Lía (Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, Killed N1)

18. Sailboat (Eijiro Kirishima, Killed N0)

19. Bazaro (Mirio Togata, Lynched D3)

20. Alaris

7OuPFgc.png

Eraserhead! ERASERHEAD! Wake up, dummy. Get out of that smelly sleepingbag, I'm panicking!

Not only one, but two students have wound up dead 😞

Nano and Bok Choi were killed. Nano was [Ochako Uraraka] and Bok was [Toru Hagakure], both UA Students.

This isn't looking good, students. Please hurry and get rid of the villains!

Day Four has started! Use your deduction skills to find who are the bad guys! YEAHHH!!

~ Participants ~

1. Anti-Loser

2. Nicki

3. Dragoknight (Kurogiri, Lynched D1)

4. Alistair

5. Nick Crash

6. Yahy 

7. Nano4 (Ochako Uraraka, Killed N3)

8. Astra

9. Bok (Toru Hagakure, Killed N3)

10. Bean

11. Kiet

12. Caimie (Tsuyu Asui, Killed N2)

13. Sopheria (Shoto Todoroki, Lynched D2)

14. Jelly

15. Amine

16. Hypurr

17. Lía (Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, Killed N1)

18. Sailboat (Eijiro Kirishima, Killed N0)

19. Bazaro (Mirio Togata, Lynched D3)

20. Alaris

It's fine now.

Why?

Because I am here!

Spoiler

This is a dark day, students. Many innocent lives were lost while I was accomplishing my duty as an undercover teacher. But the tragedy ends here! From this day on, I need not stay hidden anymore, and I can use the full power of ONE FOR ALL™️ to serve justice and protect the weak! The villains will fall under our crushing might!

And you out there, remember... you are next.

PLUS ULTRA!!!

@NickCrash Alright you should’ve been notified about my fake snowball. I’m alongside convinced 100% of the Saboteur cause I’m also told about how my snowball “failed to role-block Nick”.

I would like everyone’s initial thought on Nano’s & Bok’s death. By far the most surprising mafia target. I considered Alaris or Anime their next victim but straight up them? 

Like I wanna assume the outcome came towards the actress learning of Nano’s identity around N1orN2 (Likely scenario). The mafia group discussed, figured out Nano’s quirk (Ochako Uraraka well known to have love relationships and ships with deku idk like I know we agreed or baz not to do this but I wanna work with it), and then went for the faction kill. 

And that actually sucks we lost invisible girl with Bok’s collected “vague

information” and lover’s chat between them. 

@Alistair Oh a third party professional hero. Neat..........watch him be the werewolf and slaughter us all..but pls not be and safe us all.

ok good news i got some kind of yaoyozoru's GPS, it allows me to track a player and see who they visited, ideas in who should i use it? btw thanks for whoever gave me that for breaking the non interaction that i had till now.

@CrimsonDragon21 did you discover something?

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

It's fine now.

Why?

Because I am here!

Reveal hidden contents

This is a dark day, students. Many innocent lives were lost while I was accomplishing my duty as an undercover teacher. But the tragedy ends here! From this day on, I need not stay hidden anymore, and I can use the full power of ONE FOR ALL™️ to serve justice and protect the weak! The villains will fall under our crushing might!

And you out there, remember... you are next.

PLUS ULTRA!!!

ITS ALL MAITO!!!!!! 

what do you do??? i imagine you punch baddies

3 hours ago, Candy said:

Nano and Bok Choi were killed. Nano was [Ochako Uraraka] and Bok was [Toru Hagakure], both UA Students.

is this third party related? or theres a vigilante totem or?

TFW A PROFESSIONAL HERO IS THE LYNCHER.
AND ALL MIGHT, THE SYMBOL OF PEACE, OUT OF ALL OF THEM.
CANDY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Okay so Ali claimed to be All Might, when i thought Nick was All Might all along.
There are 3 possible scenarios.
- Nick is Mafia and Baz is indeed vanilla town
- Nick is the Godfather and Baz is the suspect

- Nick is Town and Baz is the suspect

I actually want to hear from Nick. Exspecially cause the Whisperer messages sounded like they might came from someone with a wicked mind.

I also want to know more about Anti-Loser. I thought he claimed to be the Angel, but from time to time, i think he is more part of Mafia.

2nd i used my Hero costume on Yahy this time. So everything, which should have getting directed to me, got directed to Yahy.

3rd I actually investigated both dead peepos. I visited Bok and Nano this night and they were both from the same allignment.

So yes, what a wasted NA.

What comes to mind now is. How did 2 kills happen at the same time.

I don't think any of the death might be because of a Werewolf, cause he could have never knew any of their roles.

My guesses are:

- The Vigilante shot randomly and got a townie

- Ochako (Nano) was the Lover and choose Bok to be his lover and one of them was targeted tonight by the Mafia kill

I am really suspicious of people, who don't really stand out and just put their vote in.
I actually want to hear more of the reads of other players.

For now
[Eliminate] Anti-Hero

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

2nd i used my Hero costume on Yahy this time. So everything, which should have getting directed to me, got directed to Yahy.

that explains why i got a visit

i was happy about it for some minutes ;~;

as the item was for you, please tell me how to use it and i shall do it

9 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Okay so Ali claimed to be All Might, when i thought Nick was All Might all along.
There are 3 possible scenarios.
- Nick is Mafia and Baz is indeed vanilla town
- Nick is the Godfather and Baz is the suspect

- Nick is Town and Baz is the suspect

isnt there the possibility of baz being the actress and nick being town/tp? i mean i like even numbers so that 3 was bothering me

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

that explains why i got a visit 

i was happy about it for some minutes ;~;

as the item was for you, please tell me how to use it and i shall do it 

No the item is all yours. Use it how you like 😉

3 minutes ago, Jelly said:

i'd like everyone to remember that baz ended up being town. [eliminate] nick

I just stated out the possibilities.

Jumping straight head on, gives me somehow scummy vibes from you.
And you were one of the players who didn't really say much and were rather jumping on existing votes already.

5 minutes ago, Yahy said:

isnt there the possibility of baz being the actress and nick being town/tp? i mean i like even numbers so that 3 was bothering me 

Well if there were the possibility of Baz being the actress, some of the alive players, would have counterclaimed him, that they are Mirio Togata.

And as Baz flipped as Mirio and noone counter claimed, i don't think this option is possible.

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

i see, you gave me an idea now, i think you'll be surprised with my use inib4 i visit someone that doesnt do anything at night

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well if there were the possibility of Baz being the actress, some of the alive players, would have counterclaimed him, that they are Mirio Togata.

And as Baz flipped as Mirio and noone counter claimed, i don't think this option is possible.

i see, then i believe that makes nick innocent?

8 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I just stated out the possibilities.

Jumping straight head on, gives me somehow scummy vibes from you.
And you were one of the players who didn't really say much and were rather jumping on existing votes already.

what can i say? i've been busy and havent really paid attention to this game due to not having a night action