[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

nick - confirmed non-town, probably mafia from gunning so hard to lynch other townies

yahy - ehhhhh not sure here

anti-loser - were we reading the same posts? after the first couple i just stopped trying to understand

ali - the all might thing is spooky imo. do we know which tp role he was? (lyncher?) and what if any abilities he's been given?

nicki - i think she's town

astra - also has been quiet. im leaning town based off of what ive read

bean - bean

kiet - confirmed town. would like for him to divulge more info

amine - havent really seen amine post too often. monkie perhaps? unless that was revealed

alaris - unusually quiet given how vocal he usually is. possible maf unless i missed him revealing role somewhere in the last few pages

hypurr - snitch, safe town

• Global Mods

I think our mafia lies somewhere between Yahy, Nick, Alaris, and Astra to be perfectly honest. I think I was confirmed town by Kiet.

I’m not 100% sure about Jelly or Bean, but I can trust that they’re not scum for now. I’m not sure if we even need to lynch tp (unless they’re obviously dangerous like the Werewolf).

If Baz wasn’t the Actress, then we still have 3 maf members (at a guess) left. Given the number of players, a 4 team mafia doesn’t sound too much or too little.

I’m just a tad confused about the previous two targets. Why would mafia go for them? They both seemed pretty random targets to go for, if I’m honest. The only two scenarios I can think of are that they were the Lovers or we have another killing role in play (Vigilante or perhaps the Werewolf, although the latter role seems unlikely), but both of which have already been brought up.

I haven’t fully checked the possible roles in game since I wanted to play semi blind (but I can check if necessary), but one scenario I can think of, in the event Baz was the Actress, is that a Silencer might have targeted the same person as Baz did. Unless, of course, everyone spoke last phase — I can’t remember and there are too many pages to look through, smh. — it could be likely that was a scenario in which occurred.

I still have no clue on what to do from here since the Actress role does mess things up. I guess all we can do, for now, is wait for Nick to show up.

Not really.

Btw, anti, imo your roleblock did not fail bc the ball was rigged. I suspect Nick doesn't have any active NA. But it is him who should confirm this.

What bugs me is the message thing to anti. I agree with most of you who say that this strategy would probably only be carried out by some of the remaining players (I guess I'm in that list too). Unless it never happened. Then it would be a different story.

HMHMMM

My Villain Smelling Senses tell me that evildoers are near… and they aren't NOT who you would expect.

HOWEVER! Wouldn't it be logical, dear students, to go after Nick who has a high probability of being non-town? Barring unlikely actress shenanigans, of course.

In any case, fret not, for I can and will start SMASHING the enemies of peace and justice very soon! I'll merely ask my fellow undercover colleagues and other non-licensed vigilantes to stop murdering innocent students at night, that would be much appreciated. I'm going to get fired if everyone dies.

In hindsight when I received the message first of all. I was just as clueless as you guys when Drago the whisperer’s anon message mentioned “Sword of Law”. Like what the hell is that philosophical shit!?

And you know the rest.

I’m welcome to claim that the whisperer’s specific choices of words. Quiet knowledgable of these mafia games from the looks of it. 

( I feel like I’ve already said in my dumpster spread information post)

Though I understand where your coming from @CrimsonDragon21,@Alaris

(Nick too probably). 

I don’t necessarily have an action or play to prove these whisperer messages. 

Really what I have left.. is my quirk.

These vague past post of mine has troubled many in many ways of confusion. 

But anytime I @ Nick.. it mattered.  Anytime I post..well I wanted to contribute something.. it mattered. And everytime we  lynch the wrong person...the mafia gain ahead.

Between my own quirk/identity I’ll reveal now and the unfortunate outcome between my D1 nightmare. Well..

piece the connections together.

I should’ve lied the about my angel target being somebody else as the whisperer also demanded my angel target too.

Too afraid to die the following nights or the possible sniper amongst the mafia.

My stress got to me and I didn’t make the smart play. I revealed it vaguely.

Perhaps you can see how easy Day1 was for the mafia to manipulate and threaten

me. At this point, this is my final gift.

“The man who's a bit too fast. A society where heroes can enjoy a little boredom... I'll make it happen, I promise, at my trademark top speed.”

619CE61F-AAF2-4EBA-AE3B-4996224E6F1E.thumb.jpeg.595bde6b858d5eb7bf78b8cfeb420918.jpeg

I am Hawk, the Angel user and third party professional hero. And I’m done for if Nick dies by the Mafia or is one. Being angel is basically a human shield if Nick is ever lynched or faction killed. Fill free to search me Kiet but it’s time we find these mafia more then ever (Got your back All Might 👍). 

Throwing the snowball perhaps back then should’ve been on Kiet. A confirmed towny and yet I trusted my fake snowball to Nick. Infact, I believe both Nick and Alaris as townies. Not because of my quirk, but because following up both your previous posts and discovering the little details you guys point out. Nick’s source of information he’s more willing to share amongst everyone here. As well Alaris’ connection and initial objective throughout each nights. When especially considering lia’s case and the sudden trust between the two. Sure I might put it in the best of words but let me help you.

Alaris, are you the comedian (or maybe blacksmith) who got connection in the dinner banquet from the past nights? And of course Nick, are you chief user who’s only selecting a few trusted people?

If you wish to remain silent about this. Alright then. But @NickCrash.. I need you more than ever to prove yourself that you’re truely town. You’re the only who can save my arse from getting your arse being the lynch target “now” It does suck my win condition involves myself and you (starting target) alive through the end. But I wanna at least be the final barrier before the mafia gets to you. The situation I feared looking towards the mafia outnumbering everyone and will just by that.  Most likely situation turns to be that you and I are least of the mafia worries.

Being that I’m practically useless with just my protection and not really much against the mafia. Their following night kill may be  on the leading useful townies still alive. Nick is safe and hope he’s on your side.

Oh yeah, my own mafia suspects is actually similar towards Nicki’s. Neat

Somewhere around Bean, Astra, Yahy, and 

ehh it was alistair but yeeah.. not too sure. (Yahy still a mystery to too, I feel it just that people post the “scummy feeling” whenever yahy is around)

Yeah maybe just Bean and Astra for now.

Maybe Bazaro was actually apart of the mafia core. I do like the idea there being 4 mafias. My vote is rather cute with @Chickensattempting to hunt down alaris. If I were to assume alaris posses the comedian quirk. I wonder what information might spill out for old buddy bean this guy should’ve been questioned a long time ago..ok maybe a few days ago.

Eliminate  [Bean]

I honestly heart to heart believe you are indeed the penguin. Actually, going with the same rules as Alaris, tell me your initial thoughts (I want a 20word sentence +) on voting Alaris or something about yourself that specifically includes quirk/alignment. Or identity relating to the show if you want. The other two or three are worth finding out but we need your contribution more than ever.

The town needs you Bean.

I promise to change my vote if you’re able to give solid information worth using.

We need to hunt the mafia down.

24 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

In hindsight when I received the message first of all. I was just as clueless as you guys when Drago the whisperer’s anon message mentioned “Sword of Law”. Like what the hell is that philosophical shit!?

And you know the rest.

I’m welcome to claim that the whisperer’s specific choices of words. Quiet knowledgable of these mafia games from the looks of it. 

( I feel like I’ve already said in my dumpster spread information post)

Though I understand where your coming from @CrimsonDragon21,@Alaris

(Nick too probably). 

I don’t necessarily have an action or play to prove these whisperer messages. 

Really what I have left.. is my quirk.

These vague past post of mine has troubled many in many ways of confusion. 

But anytime I @ Nick.. it mattered.  Anytime I post..well I wanted to contribute something.. it mattered. And everytime we  lynch the wrong person...the mafia gain ahead.

Between my own quirk/identity I’ll reveal now and the unfortunate outcome between my D1 nightmare. Well..

piece the connections together.

I should’ve lied the about my angel target being somebody else as the whisperer also demanded my angel target too.

Too afraid to die the following nights or the possible sniper amongst the mafia.

My stress got to me and I didn’t make the smart play. I revealed it vaguely.

Perhaps you can see how easy Day1 was for the mafia to manipulate and threaten

me. At this point, this is my final gift.

“The man who's a bit too fast. A society where heroes can enjoy a little boredom... I'll make it happen, I promise, at my trademark top speed.”

619CE61F-AAF2-4EBA-AE3B-4996224E6F1E.thumb.jpeg.595bde6b858d5eb7bf78b8cfeb420918.jpeg

I am Hawk, the Angel user and third party professional hero. And I’m done for if Nick dies by the Mafia or is one. Being angel is basically a human shield if Nick is ever lynched or faction killed. Fill free to search me Kiet but it’s time we find these mafia more then ever (Got your back All Might 👍). 

Throwing the snowball perhaps back then should’ve been on Kiet. A confirmed towny and yet I trusted my fake snowball to Nick. Infact, I believe both Nick and Alaris as townies. Not because of my quirk, but because following up both your previous posts and discovering the little details you guys point out. Nick’s source of information he’s more willing to share amongst everyone here. As well Alaris’ connection and initial objective throughout each nights. When especially considering lia’s case and the sudden trust between the two. Sure I might put it in the best of words but let me help you.

Alaris, are you the comedian (or maybe blacksmith) who got connection in the dinner banquet from the past nights? And of course Nick, are you chief user who’s only selecting a few trusted people?

If you wish to remain silent about this. Alright then. But @NickCrash.. I need you more than ever to prove yourself that you’re truely town. You’re the only who can save my arse from getting your arse being the lynch target “now” It does suck my win condition involves myself and you (starting target) alive through the end. But I wanna at least be the final barrier before the mafia gets to you. The situation I feared looking towards the mafia outnumbering everyone and will just by that.  Most likely situation turns to be that you and I are least of the mafia worries.

Being that I’m practically useless with just my protection and not really much against the mafia. Their following night kill may be  on the leading useful townies still alive. Nick is safe and hope he’s on your side.

Oh yeah, my own mafia suspects is actually similar towards Nicki’s. Neat

Somewhere around Bean, Astra, Yahy, and 

ehh it was alistair but yeeah.. not too sure. (Yahy still a mystery to too, I feel it just that people post the “scummy feeling” whenever yahy is around)

Yeah maybe just Bean and Astra for now.

Maybe Bazaro was actually apart of the mafia core. I do like the idea there being 4 mafias. My vote is rather cute with @Chickensattempting to hunt down alaris. If I were to assume alaris posses the comedian quirk. I wonder what information might spill out for old buddy bean this guy should’ve been questioned a long time ago..ok maybe a few days ago.

Eliminate  [Bean]

I honestly heart to heart believe you are indeed the penguin. Actually, going with the same rules as Alaris, tell me your initial thoughts (I want a 20word sentence +) on voting Alaris or something about yourself that specifically includes quirk/alignment. Or identity relating to the show if you want. The other two or three are worth finding out but we need your contribution more than ever.

The town needs you Bean.

I promise to change my vote if you’re able to give solid information worth using.

We need to hunt the mafia down.

anti why do you make me read things this early in the morning

why

30 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Nick, are you chief user who’s only selecting a few trusted people?

😮

32 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

honestly heart to heart believe you are indeed the penguin. Actually, going with the same rules as Alaris, tell me your initial thoughts (I want a 20word sentence +) on voting Alaris or something about yourself that specifically includes quirk/alignment. Or identity relating to the show if you want. The other two or three are worth finding out but we need your contribution more than ever.

The town needs you Bean.

i think you should lower the standard here like a 10 word sentence to be fair

15 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i think you should lower the standard here like a 10 word sentence to be fair

^ XD

49 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Sure, I am the comedian.

@Anti-loser Okay so i was right all along, that you were the Angel.

I mean you hinted at it, but your post somehow got a scummy feeling, that i couldn't shake off. Therefore my suspicion.
I don't think you are lying, so i will trust you.

1. Anti-Loser - Claimed Third Party (Hawks) - Angel

2. Nicki - Confirmed Townie

4. Alistair - Claimed Third Party (All Might) - Lyncher

5. Nick Crash - Town Read

6. Yahy - Scummy - I actually used my Herocostume to reflect the Night Kill onto Yahy, who i thought would be Mafia, but Mafia didn't visit me. What Cowards.

8. Astra - Idk tbh. Hard to tell

10. Bean - Well it's Bean, so i guess we could lynch and see what he flips

11. Kiet - Townie (Iida Tenya) - Town

14. Jelly - Scummy

15. Amine - Town - Probably confirmed Monkey

16. Hypurr - Town - Snitch

20. Alaris - Town - Comedian

So if we think that there are 5 Mafia in a whole, we probably already have them all.

But i there could also be the possibility of 4 Mafia and 3 Third Parties.

I somehow rather want to lynch Yahy, cause they got an Item.

Not sure if they told us the truth, about it being Yaoyorozu's GPS. So i actually don't want to take the risk.

[Eliminate] Yahy

13 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Not sure if they told us the truth, about it being Yaoyorozu's GPS. So i actually don't want to take the risk.

what? thats literally the name of the item

why would i even lie about that

besides i've already hinted my role and hinted what nick isnt, i don't think you'd want to lynch me.

but if it is between me and bean, [Vote bean] as he has higher chance of being mafia than i do, at least on my perspective

@CrimsonDragon21

When I saw Baz's death, I knew 2 things.

1. He's either the Suspect or the Actress.

I thought he was deliberately posing as the suspect, by admitting vanilla townie. Because he's smart, he should have realized it on his own that "actual" vanillas didn't exist.

So I maf read him, and thus was accusatory. Besides, I was the alternative, since your findings showed that we had different alignments. 

Maybe that's also why @Jelly and @Hanyū (who's copying Jelly's words) say I was gunning on them. I still think there is a slim chance Baz is the actress, but I have no proof.

As for Sopheria, I mentioned it yesterday too. The Comedian gave me 3 possible quirks for her, and 1 was mafia. We had no better target for the day, and she was quite late to respond, so we didn't have time to scumhunt elsewhere.

2. I knew I was going to be accused again.

And to be honest, I'd be completely fine with it, weren't it for 2 things.

i) Anti's role

ii) My role

Which both require me to stay alive and fight mafia during the night. It is quite unfortunate so far that I haven't been successful, but I am town.

I cannot divulge my role-quirk just yet, but I believe my contribution so far is indicative that I am town.

01. Anti-Loser: TP. Has been hinting on it, and initially I thought he was painting a target on me. The verification complicates things. 

02. Nicki: Town / Role Unknown - Possible Godfather

03. Alistair: TP. Has been acting weird, minimally voting agaisnt random people. Now capitalizes on the verification of the TP, uncontested.

04. NickCrash: Has been contributing in favor of town, actively scumreading people. Has not actually been mislead, but rather the clues/evidence provided by others' abilities urged him to push the lynch on people who are "innocent". Subsequently read as mafia, but has verified 2 people as town already. Slight townread [/this is a view from a 3rd person perspective]

05. Yahy: I'd enjoy a harder roleclaim. So far has stayed in the shadows. Joins the bandwagons and refrains from doing actual scumhunting. Scumread.

06. Astra: So far we seem to be in agreement in every single vote. I would like to see him contribute more, but I have a townread on him.

07. Bean: Confirmed Bean. 

08. Kiet: Town / Known Role

09. Jelly: Initiates today's bw on me. He has not been actively participating in this game. His own defense on that is that he's not paying enough attention. This warrants attention on it's own, and his previous voting patterns trigger a slight scumlean. He does not provide his original contributions, which usually are quite accurate. His assessment of me as a "confirmed non-town", when all points to the opposite is pretty peculiar.

10. Amine: Town / Known Role

11. Hypurr: Town / Known Role

12. Alaris: He is not the comedian. He has been following the lynches and claimed to have visited Lia the night of her death. At first I thought he's the Demolitionist, but we have yet to hear his actual contributions to the game. I was expecting him to hunt down more, but he seems to have taken a back seat for this game. Uncharacteristic and scumlean from me. Don't know why he keeps it minimal and accepted with "sure I am the comedian" when Kiet said so. This is more for Kiet to disregard that claim, as it was obviously ungenuine. 

@Chickens please roleclaim. We need you to contribute. There are not many people we can trust right now.

I stand by my previous assumption that we're dealing with 7 non-town in total.

This means 4 maf and 3 tp. One of those might be tp, but right now I believe Yahy and Alaris to be mafia. 

There should be a godfather, so @cicada I think it's time you gave us a more detailed view on the others.

For now, [Eliminate] Jelly

because he's pushing it on me hard, and doesn't read as per his usual standards.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

04. NickCrash: Has been contributing in favor of town, actively scumreading people. Has not actually been mislead, but rather the clues/evidence provided by others' abilities urged him to push the lynch on people who are "innocent". Subsequently read as mafia, but has verified 2 people as town already. Slight townread [/this is a view from a 3rd person perspective]

Y'know, this is by far the scummiest post I've seen in this thread.

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

12. Alaris: He is not the comedian. He has been following the lynches and claimed to have visited Lia the night of her death. At first I thought he's the Demolitionist, but we have yet to hear his actual contributions to the game. I was expecting him to hunt down more, but he seems to have taken a back seat for this game. Uncharacteristic and scumlean from me. Don't know why he keeps it minimal and accepted with "sure I am the comedian" when Kiet said so. This is more for Kiet to disregard that claim, as it was obviously ungenuine. 

Aaactually, it was Anti who asked. Do you want me to start being serious? okay

@Anti-loser, please ask Candy if you can literally copy the contents of the message you received. If you can, please do that.