[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

Yeah..about that.. I might’ve secretly gotten in trouble suggesting if I could post D1 whisperer anon messages.  

Candy wasn’t too happy about it.. But left me off the hook as nobody here saw the post. 

Alright..”reads the previous post”... wot in the WOT?!

The previous day were just Nick and Alaris giving minor complements and trusting each other. 

And now apparently these two are against each other’s throat and throwing “scum this or mafia suspect that”?! LIK WOT. 

(I’m not sure which message you wanted from me but I believe it’s the comedian quirk).

@Alaris Alright hear me out, I want to believe you’re still amongst the towny. Perhaps being the comedian quirk user and staying amongst the shadows was your style?

However, I’ve yet to received any comedian message on Day 4. I like to understand why you’ve selected me over both Nick or Kiet (One confirmed towny and the one  who’ve contributed much to town). Even if your suspicions on Nick is stronger or initially made sense last night. I shouldn’t have been your target and you should’ve stayed to those two or any 100% confirmed town. I’m just as cryptic as Alistair and still suspected from the previous days. 

It doesn’t help that you latched onto my help when I “suggested” your innocence. 

I actually want to believe you guys are just messing with me. 

Perhaps tackling each other and turning the situation to test whether I have NA or not. 

But I’ve already given my everything so far... and I’m still at a lost.

Hopefully you’re town Alaris.. I don’t want to get the wrong idea

You’re not off the hook yet Bean

Gonna need something solid like a role-claim or else the vote still stands. 

hmm, yeah i did sorta copy Jelly's words but im still unsure, either Nick or Jelly is maf

i think we should lynch either of them and if they flip town we lynch the other

THE HERO ARRIVES late because this costume doesn't fit like it used to goddammit

I see you are still uncertain, students! Understandable, I would be puzzled too if I were in your situation. But you must remember what you fight for! Push through A-L's textwall posts! Don't let Nick put you to sleep! Use your honed hero minds! And have faith in my fists!

DETROIIIIIIIT SMAAAAAASHeliminate NickCrash.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

However, I’ve yet to received any comedian message on Day 4.

Wdym?

From the rest of your post it seems that you have indeed received a comedian message, but this part confuses me.

• Global Mods

Is Ali indeed All Might or is he just trolling us?

I think I have a good idea of who could be mafia based on interactions and my own gut feelings, but for now I must vote just so that I can have a vote there.

[eliminate] Nick.

7 minutes ago, cicada said:

Is Ali indeed All Might or is he just trolling us?

I think I have a good idea of who could be mafia based on interactions and my own gut feelings, but for now I must vote just so that I can have a vote there.

[eliminate] Nick.

i think he is indeed all might

[Unvote Bean] [Vote nick]

i mean having an angel protecting you doesnt mean you're town right or does it?

1 minute ago, Hanyū said:

they both could be mafia but then why would they try to bus each other

not to die, and once one flips mafia, the other would have a time to think before facing lynch again

Anti-loser (0)- Kiet

Nick (3)- Jelly, Nicki, Yahy

Alaris (0)- Bean

Bean (2)- Anti-loser, Alaris, Yahy

Yahy (1)- Kiet

Jelly (2)- Nick, Bean

No vote (4)- Alistair, Astra, Amine, Hypurr

Idk what you intend with that~ Even if you lock the votes, the result can still change. 🤔

Alistair voted for Nick though, so it's 4 Votes on Nick.

It's Yahy who said she has no Night Action, who locked those votes.
So only Astra, Amine and Hypurr could change the tide.

But with how inactive they might be, that's not gonna happen and Nick will die this night.

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

But with how inactive they might be, that's not gonna happen and Nick will die this night.

Oh yeah, I missed that.

What makes you think that it was Yahy who locked the votes?

Imo the last 3 should vote Jelly.

@Astra125 @Hanyū @Hypurr do whatever you want, but please vote.

9 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

sorry to disappoint you but that wasnt me

i still dont understand from where you took that i dont have a NA

19 hours ago, Alaris said:

Y'know, this is by far the scummiest post I've seen in this thread.

Maybe we have different definitions on what's scummy. You said you visited Lia when she died, but you didn't kill her. I say I am town. How is that scummier?

Still, I'm asking you to provide a full list of your reads on others. Maybe Bean has it right.

18 hours ago, Jelly said:

word vomit calling urself town when we have a real confirmed non-town on you, also trying to spin me as maf is extremely scummy nick

We don't have a "real confirmed non-town" on me.

What we have is Baz claiming Suspect and flipping as town.

This means

i) If Baz was the suspect, he appears as Mafia in cop reports. If the Justice checked him and me, and found different alignments, his was mafia, mine was town.

So we actually have a "real confirmed non-mafia" report on me.

ii) If Baz was the actress, same thing applies.

iii) If Baz was a vanilla town, I am mafia. I don't think I need to stress out again how improbable it is for a Vanilla Towny to exist, given we have so many roles unused.

iv) If Baz was the suspect and I am the godfather then I am mafia. Also really unlikely, given it needs 2 negatives to reach this conclusion.

These are the 4 possibilities, with the top 2 being much more likely, depending on what Baz claimed.

I'd like to see you insist on the "real confirmed non-town" narrative when it's clear that it doesn't follow.

Also, with Anti being my guardian, we lose valuable time lynching me twice.

At best I am content with a double lynch, alongside with you, since I actually believe you to be mafia.

Best case scenario - you are mafia and Anti is sacrificed and the rest find out I wasn't lying.

Worst case scenario - we are both town, and I get to be lynched once more, which, given the numbers, might lead to town losing.

@Anti-loser

It looks like you function as an extra town in this game.

Please play along and try to turn this into a double lynch. If I'm right and Jelly is actually mafia, then this is to all our benefit.

I'll roleclaim first thing in the morning, since I can contribute a lot during the night. I just haven't been lucky yet.

In fact, I'd rather we all roleclaimed first thing tomorrow. 

Since this is a closed setup, and we haven't had a werewolf killing townies yet, it should clear all discrepancies easily.

3 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Anti-loser

It looks like you function as an extra town in this game.

Please play along and try to turn this into a double lynch. If I'm right and Jelly is actually mafia, then this is to all our benefit.

I'll roleclaim first thing in the morning, since I can contribute a lot during the night. I just haven't been lucky yet.

double lynch doesn't happen in this game. in case of tied votes, it will be RNG

22 minutes ago, Yahy said:

sorry to disappoint you but that wasnt me

i still dont understand from where you took that i dont have a NA

On 8/3/2019 at 5:04 AM, Yahy said:

also i'm a bit angry because there were what, 3 nights and i got not even a message? i mean at least they could say hi to me or something

my chat is like 

candy tells me my role

end of the chat

This specifys imo, that you aren't using your personal chat to use your NA, if you had one.

So that means, you either don't have a NA or you use the Mafia Chat to contribute your NA.

Which indicates, you are Mafia.