[IC] ALTEREDNU

Hal Henderics

Ignia lays into the remaining Heartless with her Keyblade.

She attacks once for 2d10+10 and Combo+ triggers allowing her to attack again for the same amount.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 52

DP: 3+3

Essence: 3

Constitution: 2

Dexterity: 0

Intelligence: 0

Resistance: 3

Strength: 10

Synergy: 10

If an attack would reduce your HP to 0 or lower, it instead reduces it to 1 unless you were at 1 HP when the attack landed or the attack would reduce you to a negative HP that has an absolute value is greater than your MHP.

Counterattack on cooldown.

Reduce incoming Dark-type damage by 20%

Reduce incoming Physical damage by 7.5%

Actions:

-Actives:

Cure: Restorative energy that mends bones and seals wounds.

Restore 1d4+[Syn] HP to one target.

Level 2: Quick action, may be used with the same move as another Quick action.

Fira(Bolt): Launch a single small ball of fire that homes in on your target.

Deal [Key dmg]+[Syn](instead of Str) fire damage to one target, 25% chance for target to catch fire and take [Syn] fire damage each round for two rounds.

Level 2: Quick action, may be used with the same move as another Quick action.

Level 3: +1dX to burn effect.(based on Keyblade dice)

Level 4: Staggers target, interrupting any charging actions.

Level 5: Burn chance increased to 50%.

Level 6: Optional First Strike.

Strike Raid: Make a ranged Keyblade attack against two targets, if one(or both) of the targets has made a melee attack within the last round this attack hits again for a second Keyblade attack, cooldown=2.

-Passives:

Deck Boost: A technique used to fit more commands into the user’s deck.

Gain two action slots that can only be used for active actions.

Combo+: See Frigus.

HP Boost: A common skill among Keyblade wielders, used to boost one’s physical durability.

Increase MHP by 8.

Levels 2-9: +3/each.(total of +32)

Heart Armor: Any Keyblade wielder worth their salt knows how to summon Heart Armor to protect themselves in combat against the Darkness.

Provides immunity to most environmental effects including brief void exposure.

Level 2: Reduce incoming Dark-type damage by 20%

Level 3: Reduce incoming Physical damage by 7.5%

Borrowed Power(Dark): Drawing from the Darkness has bolstered Ignia’s powers faster than ever before.

Current: +4 Syn, +3 Str, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 1: +3 Syn, equipping this action at the start of combat causes Ignia to gain 1 DP.

Level 2: +1 Str

Level 3: +1 Str

Level 4: +1 Syn

Level 5: +1 Str

-Trumps:

Payback Crush:

Upon being hit by an enemy with a Stun effect Ignia cancels the Stun and makes a Keyblade Counterattack against her assailant, cooldown of 4.

-Equipment:

Name: Keyblade

Damage: 0d6+[Str]

Type: Active

Special Qualities:

-Bound,

-Growing Power,

-Keychains,

-Smash II: Keyblade damage dice are now d10 instead of d6.

Name: Distrust
Description: The bronze Apprenticeship emblem Ignia started using after she “failed” her first Journeyman test and her previous keychain “Embers of Light” ceased to work, it creates a fairly old, elaborate, and slightly tarnished looking bronze key that is just a little corroded in places.

Special Qualities:

-Keychain: Attached to  a “Keyblade”.

-Ancient Bolster: +2 dice.

-The First Step: DP is considered 3 points higher when using this Keychain, these temp DP do not reduce MHP.

Level 2:

-Two Steps Back: Ignia may choose to ignore the first three DP she would gain in an encounter.

Name: Ability Stud

Description: A small lump of metal on a chain that seems to broaden its holder’s abilities.

Effect: Gain two action slots that can only be used for passive actions.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Ignia

Hide contents

(10, 5)

Ignia attacks the Sheltering Zone twice for 25 damage, instantly slaying it!

From the Sheltering Zone, three smaller Sea Neons emerge!

Hide contents

Ignia: 22 / 52 HP

-

Sea Neon 1: Healthy

Sea Neon 2: Healthy

Sea Neon 3: Healthy

Ignia slays the two of them, and, considering there is only one left, simply ignores whatever it does next turn, and slays that one too.

Ether X2

Frost Stone

Thunder Stone X3

Blizzaga Ring: A rare ring that grants resistance to cold.

Gear Level 1: +10 Resistance to Ice Magic

Once again, the darkness spits out a series of monsters, A tall cat, a massive-headed Bird, and some sort of short, muscular midget, all of which seem to have been suffering a similar fate to the child from before, choking up black sludge and breathing heavily.

As Ignia picks up the second Erased Fragment, they feel a chill run down their spine as the two fragments combine of their own volition.

Erased Shard (2/3)

"One more fell with us into the dark." the cat says, coughing loudly.

"An experiment with time that tore us apart"

"W.D Gaster, that was his name."

"Scattered across time, and we were the same."

The bird has the decency to not be cryptic.

"We tried to throw him a surprise party in his lab... But something happened and..."

They cough as well, wiping their face and climbing shakily to their feet.

"We never existed.  It threw us out of time."

"I... I thought we were goners for sure."

Ignia nods sharply in acknowledgement.  Not that she really grasped what had happened, only that there were more people trapped in the wellspring and a vague memory of Nader having babbled along about something similar before he totally lost it.

"It feels like the next wave is going to be stronger than the last and I'm already close to my limit."

She eyed the wellspring before looking back to the monster that came out of it.

"It should be fine to leave for a few minutes, but I'm going to go find some armed help."

Ignia heads back to Snowdin to see if she can locate the Dog guards and ask for their help.

"Well, I don't think this is a dream. At least, not mine." A strange emotion ran through her as she watched Asgore's wondrous reaction to seeing his children again. She almost wished she could be one of them, for a moment; things like this were starting to make her realize what she had been missing for most of her life. "If you think you'll wake up when you touch them, there's only one way to find out, right?" Lucine tried to sound cheery, and to a certain extent she was. She was happy that they'd really managed to make a difference here, freeing the monsters from their imprisonment and helping reunite this family. The homunculus couldn't shake a feeling of sadness and regret, however. She knew that they would find a way to bring Nader back, but he was gone because she did something impulsive. Thinking about one of her favorite pastimes was starting to take on a rather less pleasant cast, too; that gunshot still echoed in her mind. 

The girl sighed, trying to focus on the happy scene in front of her. She could go back to being sad and anxious later, right?

11 hours ago, Hal Henderics said:

-Jun

Gerson guides Jun and the others to Snowdin, and into Grillby's.

"Well well, still hot as ever, I see."  Gerson jokes.

"Do you still have that Jukebox?"

Grillby doesn't say anything.

"Hmph, so the damn thing is still busted, huh?" he says, looking over to the corner of the room where the dusty thing is sitting.

"Damn, I don't really know how to fix one of those either, it's a bit...ancient," Jun said, after taking a while to examine the jukebox itself from a distance, and realizing that she came up blank on how to even begin with fixing it really. 

Ignia steps into the diner not quite out of breath, but definitely strained.  She walks over to where the Dogpile, Jun, and Gerson were crowded around the jutebox.

"Oh good just about everyone I wanted to see in one place!"
She paused to take a few deep breaths and give Jun and the others a chance to acknowldge her presence.
"I could really use some help in Waterfall, there's a Wellspring of Darkness spewing out Heartless.  I fought off enough to stop the flow for now, but there are too many for only one person to fight and there's still at least one person trapped inside."

Slowly turning around to acknowledge Ignia's presence, Jun lets out a strained sigh before she finally said, "Damn it, of course this place has those too, how far away are they? And are you sure that it won't just, pop open while you were away and send one of those heartless things out to cause trouble?."

-Ignia/Jun

The dogs freeze, while Gerson eyes Ignia appraisingly

He pulls out his phone, dialing a number.

"I'll call Undyne.  Hurry up and go," he says.

-Lucine

Asgore smiles at Lucine's words, before standing up and approaching the two children.

"So, then, what are we doing?" he asks.

"Chara's just showing off.  They've only been a monster for a few hours and they're already doing all kinds of magic!" Asriel says.  As if to accentuate his point, Chara's fingers let out a spray of sparkling fireworks.

"It's nothing too impressive.  I've seen much stronger magic," they attempt to downplay.

After a moment, they get a curious look on their face.  "King Dad, how did you know it was me?  I'm pretty sure I look nothing like I used to, aside from the striped shirt,"

Asgore chuckles, a low, rumbling noise.  "Young one, when I look at you... I'm reminded of the human that fell here long ago... You still have the same feeling of hope in your eyes.  You always have.  How could I not recognize that hope as you are?"

Toriel walks in with several large sacks of groceries, setting them on a table nearby with an 'oof' of exertion.  "I was curious if I would ever return.  The mobs were awfully excited," she complains.

With that, Asgore and the children help Toriel, taking out things like eggs, butterscotch, cinnamon, and what appear to be snails.

The house quickly fills with the scent of baking shortly therafter, as Toriel prepares food and Asgore and the others bumble around sort-of helping, as one does when there is a mom in the kitchen.

-Arminius

Arminius arrives to the lab where Alphys is guiding out monsters that look even more horrifying than ordinary monsters, like melting white clay, the shambling figures appear as though they were comprised of several others.

Undyne is there as well, sweating up a storm in the intense heat of Hotland.

"Hello.  I was just taking these people back to their families.  I've got a lot of explaining to do," Alphys says somewhat miserably.

Arminius looks confused, having Sindragosa set down her load of... junk.... Why did they have all this stuff anyway...? Moving along mentally, Arminius looks concerned. "Oh, what happened? Was there an accident or something?"

Alphys glances to the side.  "You could say that.  Undyne helped me understand that I can't keep covering it up."

A tall, bird-like monster tilts its head to the side, leaning in closer to look at him.

Its gigantic eye sprouts teeth as it gnashes them for a few moments before returning to normal.

"779969018_Screenshot(643).png.21f5e0b3dba1cbfe008359f534d42101.png" it says to Arminius.

"I told Asgore I would try to find a way to break through the barrier without needing any more human SOULs.  So I tried to preserve the SOULs of monsters.  It might have been slow, but it could have freed us sooner," She explains.

"I had everyone bring me monsters who had Fallen Down, who were about to die of old age, and injected Determination into them."

She looks even more miserable, but Undyne is quick to put a hand on her shoulder.

"They all melted together, and I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone.  I-I'm going to tell everyone, now, though."

Arminius nods, taking a slight step back from the uh... monster. "Oh well... I could try to unmerge them at some point if you think it'd be safe... Anyway, I was just unloading some stuff you could be able to use for the robots. Do you have somewhere you want me to put them?"

"O-oh!  Just put them in the lab, I'll look at it when I'm done here," she says.

Undyne's phone rings and she answers it.

Whoever is on the other end seems to be talking about something serious.

"Right.  I'll be right there," she says, hanging up.

"Alphys, there's some monsters who need help in waterfall, some kind of evil junk going on.  I'll be back."

"W-wait bu-but-" Alphys attempts, only for Undyne to offer a quick peck on the cheek before running off at extreme speeds.

The lizard wrings her hands, looking at the Amalgamates nervously.  "I-I guess I'll have to get you guys home o-on m-my own."

Arminius looks to Sindragosa before waving for her to go deliver the materials. "If you need help, I could got with you. It wouldn't be any trouble to do so." Well, he wasn't eager to have a close encounter with one of the bitey bird things again, but he wasn't about to say that.

Alphys perks up at this.  "Y-yeah, that would probably be a good idea."

Shockingly, despite the quite horrific nature of the individuals she and Arminius deliver across the underground, they're met with open arms and tearful reunions.

"Now that my wife's back, our family's bigger than evah, now that she's combined with uhh, sixteen other people." an ice themed bird says, hugging the gelatenous, sagging other ice-themed bird with grinning vegetables for eyes.

"Sno... wy" they say slowly, smiling at the smallest ice bird.

Eventually, the work is done, and they're back at the lab.

Alphys boggles at the money.  "Holy h-h-h"

"Where did you GET all this?" she wonders.

"Oh man, it's probably going to be really awkward, buying stuff from the humans.  Wait, I can just order it online!... But then I'd have to go to a bank to put all this money in it..." she paces frantically, examining the steel and other parts.

"I can get one built right now with the stuff you've brought me.  Maybe two if I skimp out on them..."

Arminius shakes his head. "Definitely don't skimp on this. Hm... I guess I could go out and try to get the rest of what you need if you give me a list. It'd take a while by myself, but it does seem like everyone else is busy... Oh!" Arminius snaps his finger excitedly as he thinks of something. "We could get Nader suited up, and then I could have him help me get the rest of the stuff we need. That should speed up the trip a bunch!"

"W-works for me!" Alphys shrugs.

Inside her lab, she grabs the pile of parts Arminius brought in and roots around in her box of tools until she finds a chainsaw.

"Let's get these phones open"

The next few minutes are filled with the sounds of chainsaws, drills, and bright, eyespot-inducing arcs of electricity.

By the end of it, a simplistic android is sitting on the table, with a small glass chamber in its abdomen that slides open.

Alphys wipes sweat off her face.  "That aught to do it!"

Arminius nods, finally looking up from the ground after the first arc had done it's damndest to blind him. It kind of succeed too, the human slowly shuffling over to try and avoid tripping in the unfamiliar environment. However he soon reaches his target and gives a nod at the shape. "Yep this ought to do nicely... Hey you think you'd- actually, I'll ask later. Now where's the soul gone? No point to the body without a soul right? ... Well, unless you ask some of the wizards I've known, but they're weird."