[GAME END] Dark Ages 2(Mafia Game)

sailboat

That's pretty much exactly what my message said. "You were convinced by the merchant to stay at his house for the night".
And then in square brackets, I assume to clarify, said "You got swapped".

Last night i got controlled by the witch but nothing happened. However it's good that we have finally eliminated a monster, hoping that what Jace said is the truth but we have lost two other townies (at least i think Ali was Town) 😕

About what Jelly said, yes i do know who is the priest and can i ask you if you find who is a monster Jelly? Or if you found out that someone isn't a monster, that would be good since they would be Town. 

I'm doing a post now before to go to sleep because i'm afraid of forget to do it tomorrow, so i'm sorry if something has already been said or already answered

• Sad 1

Having multiples of every role can be problematic. I was thinking with single roles in mind.

Now it's harder to evaluate things accurately. Thank you @CrimsonDragon21 for reminding me of the possibilities.

Still, I was the only one to claim Swapped on D2.

Had there been more than 1 merchant, their targets ought to have revealed.

I also believe @Bok Choi was the only one to have claimed Witched D1? D2?

D3 we got 2 claims of being witched (which is reasonable) and 2 claims of swaps.

It gets progressively more confusing.

Btw Bok, your message is exactly like mine, so I can trust your claim. 

I'd like both of you to give me your views on the following train of thought, possibly what I've missed, and what that might mean. 

If both the Merchant and the Witch are included in an action, I think it goes like this.

The Merchant (M) must have priority. He chooses to swap himself with person A

The Witch forces A and B to target each other. (A<-NA->B)

By Merchant powers, all NAs on A go to M and vice versa.

So we get B to visit M and do their NA, AND M to visit B and do nothing. (M<-NA->B)

If someone were to target M that night, they'd go towards A.

If the Witch forces the Merchant to visit someone, then I suppose this follows:

M (having priority) swaps himself with person A (M<-S->A)

Then the Witch tries to force M on someone (B), instead gets A (A<-NA->B)

If there are multiple Witches, then I suppose a lot of outcomes are possible.

Yet, people don't announce during the Day-phases if they'd been witched or not. Please Do.

@Dragoknight

To quess Alaris's role is not that hard. I had come to the same conclusion as well.

He had used Bok's response as a great excuse to hide his Paladin powers, because a tie would lead to NO LYNCH.

Jelly called him out, and I found that suspicious.

Jelly also called Lykos the Acolyte, which is also suspicious. At least I don't know how one comes to that conclusion. It's like he knew beforehand.

He (correctly) called Yahen a Vampire, early on.

That could be because:

i) He's that damn good at reading people

ii) He's town/wolf and had checked her with his Priest-powers 

iii) He's a vampire who bussed Yahen, trying to gain town-cred.

In fact, the last one is in the realm of probabilities.

NAs from a vampire to another provide them with a common chat. 

If Yahen randomly blocked Jelly, she'd gain a chat with him.

pending verification because I've realized I've been calling @Yahen a "she" all game. gimme a thumbs-up if I should continue. react with "sad if not.

People Alive

~ People Alive ~ 
01. Nicki --- NA
02. Jelly --- vampireread
03. Amber --- wolflean
04. Jason --- NA
05. Bean --- NA10
06. Newt --- townlean
07. Nick --- ^__^
08. Lykos --- NA
09. Seal --- NA
10. Kiet --- townlean
11. Astra --- NA
12. Lia --- NA
13. Bok --- vampirelean
14. Drago --- townlean
15. Jace --- townlean

If Alistair was Town

V+W : 6/15 (40%)

If Alistair was Vampire A, C or D

V+W : 5/15 (33%)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

pending verification because I've realized I've been calling @Yahen a "she" all game. gimme a thumbs-up if I should continue. react with "sad if not.

No problem 😝

I'm ok with any pronouns (is that the word?)

wait im dead sorry

Edited by Yahen

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Dragoknight

To quess Alaris's role is not that hard. I had come to the same conclusion as well.

He had used Bok's response as a great excuse to hide his Paladin powers, because a tie would lead to NO LYNCH.

Jelly called him out, and I found that suspicious.

Jelly also called Lykos the Acolyte, which is also suspicious. At least I don't know how one comes to that conclusion. It's like he knew beforehand.

He (correctly) called Yahen a Vampire, early on.

That could be because:

i) He's that damn good at reading people

ii) He's town/wolf and had checked her with his Priest-powers 

iii) He's a vampire who bussed Yahen, trying to gain town-cred.

In fact, the last one is in the realm of probabilities.

NAs from a vampire to another provide them with a common chat. 

If Yahen randomly blocked Jelly, she'd gain a chat with him.

People Alive

Reveal hidden contents

~ People Alive ~ 
01. Nicki --- NA
02. Jelly --- vampireread
03. Amber --- wolflean
04. Jason --- NA
05. Bean --- NA10
06. Newt --- townlean
07. Nick --- ^__^
08. Lykos --- NA
09. Seal --- NA
10. Kiet --- townlean
11. Astra --- NA
12. Lia --- NA
13. Bok --- vampirelean
14. Drago --- townlean
15. Jace --- townlean

If Alistair was Town

V+W : 6/15 (40%)

If Alistair was Vampire A, C or D

V+W : 5/15 (33%)

i got some lucky guesses 🤷‍♂️

i wasnt told who the acolyte was and i just assumed yahen was a vamp due to how they acted.

@NickCrash

If your theory is applicable, then either Bok, Jelly or the Merchant would have also got the information that they have been controlled for the night.

And as you see Lykos claimed to have been controlled and also claims to be the Acolyte, that means this option shouldn't be possible.

Either Bok or Jelly is lying. And cause Bok got the exact message as you, the one lying could only be Jelly, If we assume, that there is only 1 Merchant in this game.

Thats why i asked if there were more people who got swapped Day1 - Day3 to get a better understanding.

@Jelly

Also cause you didn't really answer the Question Nick asked you a bit earlier. Were you now Swapped or controlled on Night 2?

If you got controlled, that means you got the information that Lykos (who also got controlled) isn't a monster as you claimed.
That still doesn't explain who you visited on Night 0 and Night 1.

ive been blocked or controlled/swapped every night. however, i have confirmed that lykos is not a monster.

You also claim to be blocked or controlled/swapped every night.

• But N0 Bok got blocked and witched. Noone claimed to be shipped/swapped.
  • N1 Nick claims to be shipped/swapped. Nicki claims to be blocked. Noone claimed to be witched (or i haven't read thorough enough)

Which means you should have if we assume there aren't multiple roles, that you should have more infos then just Lykos is not a monster.

Additionally the Acolyte read on Lykos is kinda weird. Lykos claims to know who the Priest is, but you on the other hand claim you don't know who the Acolyte is.
How were you so sure about that then? Maybe cause you are both Wolfes and share a chat?

All Speculations, but right now, nothing you say really convinces me that you are an ally to town.

[Eliminate] Jelly

Btw we need more people to contribute.

I know life can be busy and time can be limited, but it's really hard to read people when they've written nothing (or close to it) all game.

@sailboat I suppose you give the warnings in person. Is it possible you hesitate to autokill because evil roles are among the inactives? 

Ok i guess that now it's the time to clarify something here. First of all you should unvote Jelly if you're town, i mean he's saying the truth and Kiet he said who was the acolyte aka me (you can find that post if you read them again) and he's right. Yes i know who is the priest ofc and i didn't said who because we already know who is. Also don't you find strange that Jelly is a Wolf when his role is to check if someone is a monster or not. So i don't agree with you at all Kiet. 

Thanks for these new posts i suspect some people now. And i'm going to vote one of them

[Eliminate] CrimsonDragon21

Prove me that i'm wrong. 

@NickCrash Thanks for the clarification. Going back, I can see where one could make the deduction that Alaris is Paladin.

As for your theory and what Kiet had said, the only option I find is that either Bok or Jelly is lying.

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

First of all you should unvote Jelly if you're town, i mean he's saying the truth

Ladies, gentlemen, and all my glorious nb's, I present to you the greatest defense of all time.

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Also don't you find strange that Jelly is a Wolf when his role is to check if someone is a monster or not.

No. The priest role is not town-exclusive so there is no reason why this statement makes any sense.

@LykosHand Please clarify what and why you said this, because this message seems to scream you are monster and are trying to shamble some sort of defense.

What Lykos said makes absolutely no sense. The priest can be any alignment, it’s not town exclusive. That means Jelly could plausibly be a wolf or vampire. The acolyte knows the priest’s name(Jelly), not their alignment. There is actually a 1/3 chance that you two are not actually the same alignment at all. 

Secondly, how did Jelly find Lykos. Lykos got it in his role, but Jelly didn’t start with a hint. He either did some amazing guesswork or they had been in communication somehow. I don’t doubt that you are the acolyte and Jelly’s the priest. The only question remains is what side you are on. 

Also: just noticed Drago ninja’d me

Eliminate Dragoknight 

I know that it isn't a confirmed town but its role is to visit a player if they are a monster or not that's why i said that i doubt Jelly is vampire or a Wolf. Ik that's not a great defense but Jelly is indeed the priest. 

I'm town btw, i'm defending Jelly because i believe he's town

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Ah. I see. Apologies for the harsh tone. Just trying to squeeze as much info outa ya. And considering Kiet is probably the most townlean person here, I find your voting pattern to be quite strange. Change it to Seal and you've got me convinced.

[eliminate] Seal

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Been slightly busy and I don't have much to contribute when I read over the posts. I don't do anything during the night and no one has targeted me with anything the past few nights so I only info I have comes from the posts. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to read anyone all that well this game. I'll try to look over everything again when I get back home today to see if I can come to a conclusion on anyone. Right now, all I have is a gut feeling on Bok but I want to read through everything to see why he feels off to me.

1 hour ago, DigitalAmber said:

What Lykos said makes absolutely no sense. The priest can be any alignment, it’s not town exclusive. That means Jelly could plausibly be a wolf or vampire. The acolyte knows the priest’s name(Jelly), not their alignment. There is actually a 1/3 chance that you two are not actually the same alignment at all. 

Secondly, how did Jelly find Lykos. Lykos got it in his role, but Jelly didn’t start with a hint. He either did some amazing guesswork or they had been in communication somehow. I don’t doubt that you are the acolyte and Jelly’s the priest. The only question remains is what side you are on. 

Also: just noticed Drago ninja’d me

Eliminate Dragoknight 

I don't get your vote on Drago. Care to explain?

It’s a teeny grudge vote. He unintentionally stole what I was saying and posted it before me, so this is my declaration of all out war against the one who who faster then me. I will forever remember this slight against me. Ready yourself Drago

In all seriousness it was a joke vote. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

I know that it isn't a confirmed town but its role is to visit a player if they are a monster or not that's why i said that i doubt Jelly is vampire or a Wolf. Ik that's not a great defense but Jelly is indeed the priest. 

I'm pretty sure the alignments are randomized between the roles, and not chosen. So the priest has literally the same chance of being a monster as any other role.

All this finger pointing aiyah why
I'm not a hundred percent sure about this lynch on Jelly, but I don't have a compelling reason why not to. I do think that Lykos' defense of Jelly is very sketchy, if not more sketchy than Jelly themselves.
[eliminate] Lykos for now.
Nick, your idea on the orders of the witch and merchant makes sense I think, and I also think this whole Witch-merchant thing is going over my head a little, but that's probably my fault.

I also don't like how Jace seems to be giving little reason to vote me but hey 

Ok i admit that i find strange how Jelly knows that i'm the acolyte, i agree with that with you all. And i see your point, i can only confirm that i'm town, and for Jelly until today i was thinking that he was town too, but in the end i'm probably the only one who is wrong here. 

For now i will keep my vote on Kiet but probably later i will change. 

Can you explain why i should vote Seal, Drago?