[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

Wait now i see why people are voting that rosswell, it's a new join account so it can't be the real one, well as is my duty as an exorcist, back to the land of the dead with you dead one, you lived, you died, no second chances! @Alphagar

[Eliminate] Rosswell

• Sad 1

Nicki claimed mourner. I think it is worth to note we never received any questions, but the role makes thematic sense. (town)

Yahen claimed old man, who would have auto died D4. (town)

Lía claimed pathologist, she has the system messages some of the dead players received to back it up. (town)

Lykos claimed martyr, the pathologist investigated him and his only system message was the death notification so it checks out. (town)

Nano claimed mortician, which was already pretty much confirmed. (town)

Alaris was the phantom, unveiled by Nano. (third party)

I'm not sure to what extent these claims should be trusted but that's all we know. Kiet didnt leave a roleclaim behind before being exorcised but I think it's safe to assume he was town.

• Upvote 2

@Rosswell I'll just flat out say what my role is. I'm the ghost and I'm terrible at getting myself killed. As for why I haven't gotten myself killed yet, I was most afraid that if I let myself get killed to easily, I'll get exorcised the next night for being too obvious for wanting to get myself killed.

Also, you pinged the wrong Astra.

@Rosswell well since you have not figured it out yet.

i am the creepy girl.

i have two win cons.

1. both dolls that i handed out get killed with whom ever holds it (if i happen to get both and die i still win) 

2. i live till the end

i am 3rd party 

and literally not a threat to anyone

i just exist

according to my bio, i am insane because all the spirit training my father put me through

do you need anything else?

@Rosswell

Roswell STAHP NO DONT BE SO aggressive 

PePO Won Like it

You'll be alone for the rest of your life

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really cant take fake roswell seriously 

Also dont quote me on this, but now is a good time tarnish his reputation so you should go inbox somebody

• Veterans

Amber, and Ross are my top picks for maf.

I'm just starting with Ross.

I'm not quite about to suspect Astra's claim since that's a legitimate role and it makes sense it would be here.

Additionally, as more of a forum thing, as long as the account isn't used beyond this game it's fine.

4 minutes ago, andracass said:

Amber, and Ross are my top picks for maf.

I'm just starting with Ross.

I'm not quite about to suspect Astra's claim since that's a legitimate role and it makes sense it would be here.

Additionally, as more of a forum thing, as long as the account isn't used beyond this game it's fine.

The trouble is i suspect, it's an account made with the password provided to all the dead so if one did something it would be hard to know who did it

• Upvote 1

I would think Dive made it, so it probably would be deleted afterwards. And to me, this looks like ONE person is doing this, not all of the dead chat. Fake Ross seems to be able to see some of the night messages and that doesn't sound like something all of the dead would be able to do. 
I think the ghosts know who I am already, but ask me if you want me to claim. (I might claim later anyways if everyone wants me to since my role has basically exhausted its usefulness by now)

The fact that Roswell is at the top of fake Ross' list I think is not a bad place to start
[eliminate] Roswell

Just realized I haven't claimed yet and no one's called me suspicious for it. Just putting it out there while we're here.

I'm the restless spirit, basically I can keep voting even when I'm dead, but I can't go to the graveyard.