[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

30 minutes ago, andracass said:

i didn't fill in family information. i figured the roles were enough

i figured if the character who killed someone last phase is a male character we would want to know about and note all the Male characters and thus want people to name claim

November 3 - Night Six

The spirits of the Dead whispered Dante Ecleo and Ignacio Roberts' name to the rest of the Fernández family members. This appeared as a slow, light wind that spread throughout the family house. With this being one of the few reads that were laid out to the table, the Fernández family members considered heeding the spirits' suspicions. Perhaps the spirits who had died were wise and had good intuition.

Ignacio Roberts was selected by the remaining family members. Like Esmeralda Fernández, he was young, yet clever, and they certainly believed that he was capable of conspiring against the family. He was holding a book and was quite surprised that the family members decided to focus on him.

"I'm not one of the Malevolent." He said. "I wouldn't kill any of the family members. That's just morally and ethically wrong."

But the other members of the family did not listen and chose to execute him in the midday, not waiting for the sunset to come.

Roswell was lynched. He was Ignacio Roberts

November 4 - Day Seven

Was it the right decision to execute Ignacio Roberts? Or did it bring them farther from saving the Fernández family? Were they close to victoring over the Malevolent members of the family or were they going to be vanquished and lose their legacy as a family? These questions filled the thoughts of the Fernández family members as their number dwindled slowly, with at least one of them being eliminated every single day since October 29. 

The day started with yet another death, as what the family had already been used to. This time, the body of the murdered was not found in the Rose Garden, nor the Water Fountain, nor the Main Room, or the private rooms of the family members, but it was found outside of the ancestral home and in the Graveyard.

Enrique Fernandez lay unconscious at the entrance of the Graveyard. It looked like he was struck in the head by a blunt weapon as blood was splattered all around him. Documents were scattered around him. These looked like materials and petitions filled by relatives of the deceased. On another side, his lamp, which he normally carried while he roamed around the Graveyard at night, was found broken on his left side. Oil seeped out from the lamp and its light flickered a bit.

Andracass was killed. She was Enrique Fernández.

For this day phase, voting is anonymous. Votes cast in the thread will not be counted. Votes must be submitted in your respective player channels. Majority is not in effect today.

I guess we missed with our lynch on Roswell. If we did, then there might be another third party out there besides Jace with of how the numbers add up. If not, then this is the worst case scenario as it implies we have lynch no mafia this entire game, something I don't think is possible if I'm doing my math correctly. With Roswell dead, I don't have any leads to go off of as all of my suspects are dead so any ideas people? Also Jelly, Amber is already dead.

Also, as a reminder to everyone, votes are final today since it's LYLO situation so don't vote prematurely.

I dunno why some people still aint revealed their characters names especially when the possibility of it being able to rule out suspects came up but i don't think anyone in the game has an investigative role, at this point all we can do is go with gut instinct i think, my instinct says Bean (Quillish) but i wanna hear others thoughts first given the situation.

A thought occured to me, the ghosts said the mafia has an exorcist...i'm wondering if the reason whoever is Esperanza (my wife) hasn't revealed their character yet is because she is the mafia exorcist. it would be a long shot but my only way of making sense of their being a mafia exorcist and Esperanza not revealing themself when it should be of no trouble to them to do so unless they felt knowing it could reveal something

"Our remaining maf?" There's no way there's only one maf left in a LYLO situation. And why haven't you used my totem yet? I would have have expected you to use it on somebody at this point. There are seven of us, which means 3 maf.
Bok
Jelly
Drak
Alphagar
Jace

Astra
Quillish
Chances are the maf are coordinating their votes, so ALL of the rest of us need to vote for the same person to secure a win. I propose that the remaining maf are Jelly, Bean (Quillish) and Alphagar (don't have a good read on these him yet, but I believe Drak and Astra to be innocent) All you need to propose your picks for the three remaining maf, and we will lynch the one that's mentioned the most. Deal, all y'all townies?

Holy crab cakes my grammar is atrocious, I need sleep (sorry for double post
What I MEANT to say was: I can't get a read on Alphagar, but I believe Drak and Astra to be innocent, and that you all should say your top three picks for maf

Jelly, I (And everyone else) would like your totem results ASAP

Bok why did you distribute defective goods. pix~

Why is cass dead. pix~

For all I want to say Drakyle and Jace are town or at least, shouldn't be lynched at all. pix~ We know that there is another exorcist and seeing as they hasn't claimed at all, it would be likely that they are mafia and hadn't do so in fear of being lynched. pix~ It could be that they were town and was afraid that there being a double role would be strange but I don't think that's likely. pix~ Jace on the other hand claimed creepy girl and with no counterclaim, his claim is pretty much confirmed,

My top votes for who i think are mafia:

Astra (claimed ghost) basically claiming 2 third party are in the game, i don't quite believe this at all as Ghost could very well have been the role given to the rosswell possessed by ghosts

Bean last i heard they 'effectively claimed medium' while someone also has also claimed medium which makes it a contested role or two of it, two of it are unlikely (Jelly is the one who is said to be the other claimed Medium)

Alphagar gut instinct, something just feels off about em

Also i'm wondering if all the characters mentioned as our family will appear in the game, it would explain why some people haven't turned up like Martin and Esperanza. pix~ pix~ pix~ pix~