[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

@Bok Choi please explain you you defense voted Astra when I voted amber, you and Amber wouldn't happen to be maf together would you

@Bazarothe spirits protected you from death last night, you are trustworthy, also any dead unbanished mafia were able to roleblock someone, no one has claimed roleblocked and anybody who claims roleblocked now are probably mafia trying to use this info

@DigitalAmber CLAM NOW MAF SCUM

miscounted, there were only 4 posts on this page

Now this is the fifth and final post for this page

November 2 - Night Five

The Day of the Dead was nearing its end. While the tourists were starting to leave for their hometowns, the Fernández family were still up about trying to find out who tried to mess with the Day of the Dead celebrations. With the fortune of the help of the dead spirits, the Day of the Dead celebration was not ruined; instead, what was ruined were the familial relations that they had.

... no

The family relationships were seemingly purely good on the surface, but what lied under were all the issues that they had buried deep such as the maltreatment of other family members and the dark truths within the family. All of these were uncovered as the days had passed and it still looked like it wasn't going to end yet.

The Fernández family looked like they were starting to get weak from all the searching and that it seemed like the way to searching for the killers behind these murders was still a long way away. Yet they still remained eager to find out and catch them before time ran out.

This time, they selected a man who was from a distant land, from the United States of America, a foreigner who entered the family because of the love he had shared with Rafaela Fernández. This was Andrew Roberts, the friendly and kind gentleman, yet they suspected him of entering the family for ulterior motives such as wealth and fame.

Amber was lynched. He was Andrew Roberts.

The Day of the Dead Celebration ends in the next phase.

November 3 - Day Six

The Day of the Dead officially ended with the lighting of fireworks in the night sky the previous night. The colorful hues of the fireworks filled the sky, its magnificent brightness taking hold of the attention of everyone in the town. The Fernández family looked at the fireworks with the hope of finding the killers before their entire clan died out while the Malevolent stood among them waiting for them all to fall asleep to act out the next part of their plan.

The Malevolent approached their next victim, who slept peacefully in the master's bedroom. She still was unable to accept that her husband had been executed by family. Although she had known of what had been done wrong by her husband, she still believed that he did not deserve to be treated that way. He deserved better, she thought. But it was all for naught as he was already in the Graveyard, his remains buried six feet under the ground. She wanted to start fixing the mistakes he had made in his life, but the timing for it was never right and she could never find the resolution to do so.

Alas, it would never be her that could regain the trust that was broken within the family. She realized this as she felt a sharp sensation from her neck which woke her up from her sleep. She was surprised that he, of all people, was one of the responsible for the deaths of the Fernández family members. She tried to scream, but the needle filled with toxins left her gasping for her her breath until she could no longer breathe.

Bazaro was killed. He was Florencia Fernández.

The Day of the Dead Celebration has ended.

The Dead reveal their final message. They believe that Bok Choi and Roswell are Malevolent.

1 hour ago, andracass said:

It's probably worth noting that the narrative says the attacker was male, and the male characters are Bok, Bean, Ross, Drak, and I.

Hmm well if the attacker is male that at least helps us limit the suspects, furthermore does it mean the character or the player themselves is male? assuming it is the character this gives us further reason to demand people reveal their character's names would you agree?

Was going to claim last day phase but I didn't get around to it, sorry ghosts.

I'm the Shaman, and all my totems have been given out. I believe Cass and Jelly haven't yet revealed their totems, so as proof, I gave Cass a protection totem and I gave Jelly an investigation totem. I assume they've both used their totems by now? I'd like to ask Jelly for the results 🙂

as such [eliminate] Roswell

almost before i forget to vote [Eliminate] Roswell

The ghosts believe Bok Choi and/or Roswell is malicious and so far given Bok Choi's claim adds up i'll roll with what the ghosts think for now and see where it gets us

54 minutes ago, andracass said:

I think that also leaves us with Alphagar as the last suspect for maf.

Trouble is both alpha and the person whom they took over had been silent AF all game making it hard to get any read on them

(Sorry...I am still trying to get back into the swing of things...both irl and with Mafia. I know I suck...I am sorry.)

What do the ghosts have on Bok and Rosswell? Like, information wise?

• Veterans

So I'm going to strip the list of roles down to who's left and what they've claimed. Please correct me if I'm wrong:
 5. andracass as ??? 
 6. Quillish as ??? - effectively claimed medium
 9. Lord Drakyle as ??? - exorcist

11. Jelly as ??? - Medium
12. Astra125 as ??? - Ghost

14. Jace Stormkirk as ??? - Spoopy Gurl
15. Aegisth -> Alphagar as ??? 
16. Bok Choi as ??? - Shaman
17. Roswell as ???

Two people have not claimed aside from myself, so either someone is lying or the remaining two are both maf.