[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

laa la la la la laaa

the town is in trouble why would that be? pixpix?

the ghost of the the dead have lied to thee. pix~

we killed another towny for all to see. pix~

the body count is ricyng who's fault could this be

i do not know cause im as insane as can be! pixpixpix~!

Out of everyone, I trust Drak and Bok to be town. pix~ As I stated earlier, I trust Drak to be town despite him not trusting me and I admit I might have done my math wrong, mainly be he back off of me once Yahen mentioned who he gave the doll to. pix~ I also trust Bok cynce Cass and Jelly confirmed they received the totem Bok said he gave them. pix~ That leaves Jace, Alphagar, Jelly and Bean. pix~ With Jace claiming third party, that leaves the other three to be mafia. pix~ However, this is assuming Jace isn't lying about being third party, something I can't tell. pix~ Then again, he just posted something insane as I'm writing this so maybe he is the creepy girl. pix~ Alphagar is hard to read due to the player before him not saying much and just because he didn't visit anyone doesn't clear him from being mafia as someone else could have done the killing. pix~ As for Bean and Jelly, I honestly don't have much on them cynce all I have for Bean is he's the only other male besides Drak that's left and Jelly I'm only choocyng the process of elimination. pix~

Just make it clear for what my order is for who I think is mafia:

1 Bean

2 Alphagar 

3 Jelly

Also I just realized, this could be is a game of luck now as Jace is third party meaning there is going to be three votes from mafia on one person and three votes from town on someone, leading to the rng to decide who gets lynched unless Jace decides to help out either town or mafia. pix~ Of course, this is assuming I did my math right, which is something I've done wrong already. pix~ If my math is wrong, then ignore this part. pix~

cynce we seem to be in agreement on who the remaining maf are, And unless anyone has any objections, I propose lynching Bean first. pix~

If you are town, please vote for bean, 
because it'll probably be the only way we can keep this going. pix~ We ALL have to vote for the same person. pix~ (Jace that means you too I think but oof idk if he'll help us)

@Bok ChoiOh my dear cabbage

My dearest cabbage

So thats how you will do it

Everybody

Listen carefully

Its always the one you least suspect.

@Bok ChoiYou are the mafia

And you will not escape my eyes  ♻️

Before I begin, I do want to address something. You see when Div said it was mylo, I felt that something was odd. Why was it mylo and not lylo. I looked it up and essentially it was this. It there are 3 mafia we would be in lylo but we weren't. 

Mislynch-and-Lose, or MyLo, is a game state where the Town will lose if it mislynches during the present Day phase. This is different from LyLo in that LyLo requires the Town to lynch correctly, whereas in MyLo the Town is still afforded the opportunity to No Lynch without forfeiting the game (though this generally makes the next Day LyLo).

I went ahead and asked Div whether third party counts towards mafia's win condition and he said they dont. Additionally, he also said that if we lynch third party, we can avoid losing for now. That being the case, we have 6 people left then since Jace don't count. If there are 3 mafia then mafia would win at this point. But they haven't. This means that there are 2 mafia left.  

I know I'm town as are Drakyle and Jace which leaves there to be 4 candidates left. Of them, @Bok Choi you are most certainly mafia. Lets look back now. You claimed shaman and that was pretty much it, automatic town. But no. You being the shaman isn't completely alignment indicative especially when the role can be modified and at this point, I suspect you. Maybe the original role itself wouldn't fit mafia alignment but really, Alaris died without using it, Andracass I have no idea and Jelly got no results. It feels your totems have absolutely no function at all are set up to fail or do nothing. It wouldn't be far-fetched that you are mafia, cabbage, with your 1-dollar totems. 

If you all remember, there was something about how 'to think, that he of all people, would be behind this' a few pages ago. 

If cabbage if the mafia then that makes sense. Once he revealed himself, everybody pretty much trusted him, which fits it. 

@Bok ChoiYou disappoint me son-in-law

Jealous of what I build up hmmmm

we still need to find the one role that has been massively changed. that said, since no one else wants to role claim and we have so little to go on in the grand scheme of things, ill go with my gut's current instincts which tell me not to trust Bok Choi, an uncontested late role claim when we don't know the roles of the deceased doesn't make it difficult to be uncontested so i dont fully trust you and you seem to be trying to stir the town all into using their one vote chance on a singular individual almost to hide any mafia who are partnering up to vote an individual.

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

So I was correct, Bean was maf *cheers*
Wondering why nobody was killed, I dunno if there's still a doctor type role left, or maybe they just forgot to submit a kill?
I don't like how Drak suddenly tried to lynch me even though he made no mention of me on who his top pics for maf was. BUT Bean was lynched anyways, so it seems more people listened to me then I thought actually would xD
There are 6 of us left: Me, Drak, Jace, Astra, Alpha, and Jelly.
If we look at the opening post, it DOES say that maf only wins if they equal the Fernandez family, with no mention of the third parties, so it seems Bean was telling the truth about that. As such, there would have been 2 maf last day phase, and now that Bean is lynched, there SHOULD be one. What do you guys think?
My money is on Alphagar for being inactive or Drak for his kinda random fake lynch attempt on me, but I want to give everyone a chance to say something before I vote for anyone

2 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

So I was correct, Bean was maf *cheers*
Wondering why nobody was killed, I dunno if there's still a doctor type role left, or maybe they just forgot to submit a kill?
I don't like how Drak suddenly tried to lynch me even though he made no mention of me on who his top pics for maf was. BUT Bean was lynched anyways, so it seems more people listened to me then I thought actually would xD
There are 6 of us left: Me, Drak, Jace, Astra, Alpha, and Jelly.
If we look at the opening post, it DOES say that maf only wins if they equal the Fernandez family, with no mention of the third parties, so it seems Bean was telling the truth about that. As such, there would have been 2 maf last day phase, and now that Bean is lynched, there SHOULD be one. What do you guys think?
My money is on Alphagar for being inactive or Drak for his kinda random fake lynch attempt on me, but I want to give everyone a chance to say something before I vote for anyone

new info can surface ya know, info that can shift opinions and wasn't fake attempt just failed vote because i didnt see the part about where the votes were supposed to be posted, that said i was going on gut instinct because so little to work with in comparison to how much is hidden

I wish we could see how people voted the previous phase since it would show a lot about people's alignment. Is this usual for unknown voting? 

Since Bean was likely mafia as we have a day phase, Jelly might be telling the truth about being the medium. However this would mean that Alphagar was the one who stop the killing unless the medium role works differently or someone hasn't revealed their whole role. Of course, mafia could have chosen not to kill or forgot. What do you guys think? 

So is today private votes too or? cause i really think we should lynch Alphagar because in such a position i doubt the Mafia would abstain from killing anyone unless stopped from doing so and no one has claimed to be a doctor soooo yeah

Since we seem to be nearing the end here, there are really only two ways this could go
One, we lynch the right person and the game ends, eez. 
Two, worst case scenario, we lynch the wrong person AND maf fires off a kill next night. In this case we would still be two town vs. one maf (and Jace but he's third party so)
Of course this is assuming there's one maf left, which I think is true, but hey who knows
I'm with Drak since there probably isn't a doctor left (if there even was a doctor in the first place) and Cass, who had my protection totem is dead. It's more likely they just forgot to submit a kill.
I don't think today's votes are private, I think it would've been in the phase change if it was? 

Inactive? Hardly...I just didn't have much to contribute. Though, to be fair I am sick so I guess I didn't talk as much as I should have...so my apologies. My question is why Drak thinks the mafia member is an in-active person?

Emilio was my husband...and now he is dead. R.I.P. mi corazon.

13 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Inactive? Hardly...I just didn't have much to contribute. Though, to be fair I am sick so I guess I didn't talk as much as I should have...so my apologies. My question is why Drak thinks the mafia member is an in-active person?

Emilio was my husband...and now he is dead. R.I.P. mi corazon.

because if they are inactive they would likely forget to submit the kill or not do so in time, that said if if it was an active member of the mafia why would they forget or neglect to submit a kill when things may be  drawing way to close for them to be missing kills?