[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

2 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Because of what you asked in your last post. About the mafia forgetting to submit a kill or neglecting to.

That doesn't explain the point of it, what exactly are you trying to establish? What exactly does confirming or denying your question do to benefit us?

15 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Uhhh...ok. I am sorry for being curious and trying to learn more info about the game? 😕

Would be a bit late for a question like that if that was truly why you asked it, the point is usually you would ask such a thing if you have a theory that can explain something that is currently not understood but requires confirmation of known info that you are not yet certain of if it is or isn't confirmed. What i am asking is do you have a theory that by learning the answer to your question you feel would somehow explain something we are trying to answer at the moment?

1 minute ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

ugg end this already

i already won so idc who win now

[eliminate] drakyle

you made me insane

If i made you insane then my goal of world domination is one step closer 😛 but still not sure why ya voting me, well i have a few ideas but none that i really care about right now as they are unconfirmed, near baseless and almost unlimited, that said if i didnt know any better i would start to wonder if the critically changed role was Creepy Girl to being part of the mafia in that you say you already won because you don't believe the town could turn this around?

But thats just one of the unlimited i spoke of, point is, i dont feel wasting our time answering questions, that wont lead us to our best decision of lynch, should be our priority right now.

in fact i made up my mind, i would rather not have someone alive who would be a risk of siding with the mafia against town just because they no longer need to fear death, you achieved your wincon so a lynch should be of no problem to you right?

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

15 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Drak be rational, Jace doesn't know any more than we do
I guess I will go with who I think is maf, there's not much more to go off of atm
[eliminate] Jelly 

You would prefer to keep someone not guaranteed and not even needing to help the town win?

I say leave Jace alive since he's helping town with the votes. As for my vote Eliminate Jelly for now to prevent Jace from being lynched. I want to hear more from Jelly and Alphagar but I'm not sure what they should say, though I want to hear something from Jelly since he hasn't posted at all today.

hey man i have work from 7-5 and am currently in class until 9 pm 🤷‍♂️

if you're leaving jace alive for helping town with votes then why not uh... leave a town alone? anyway i still think alpha is sus even if she didnt kill the night i used a totem on her.

[eliminate] alphagar

Just now, Jelly said:

if there were more than one maf when i used it on you, then there was at least a chance of you not visiting someone to kill them at night.

there is also the possibility if they were mafia exorcist that an exorcist isn't seen to move because they interact with the dead that said was it an odd or even night when ya checked him?

Right now, my vote is a tossup between Alphagar and you, Jelly, since I trust Bok and Drakyle to be town. I don't have any info on Alphagar beside the info you got from using your totem on her. As for you, I voted for you at first to prevent Jace from being lynched since I don't see the point in lynching him when that would bring us back to the situation of yesterday with there being a coin flip as to whether you or Alphagar are mafia for me. Now, after you voted for Alphagar, I'm fine with switching my vote since both of you guys are my suspects and I only kept it on you since as I said, it's a toss up for me. Though, I'm inclined to switch my vote to Alphagar because of her voting Jace since the situation of Jace being lynched is more of an issue than the situation of a town being lynched. 

Here is how I see things.

Jace is lynched: Mafia spends the night killing another town leaving 3 town left and will likely go for either Bok, Drakyle or me since Jelly and Alphagar are the ones being suspected as mafia. That leaves 3 town with both suspects alive. This will mean a 50-50 shot of taking out mafia since I'm not sure which of the two of you are mafia and I don't think Bok or Drakyle knows either.

Town is lynched: Considering how things are going right now, Jelly or Alphagar are likely to be the ones lynched today. Then mafia proceeds to kill either Bok, Drakyle or me. That leaves the last suspect between Jelly and Alphagar and the two remaining town alive. Then that last two town can proceed to take out the last suspect of mafia.

Mafia is lynched: I don't need to explain myself here and only added this to cover all my bases.

Also, both situations are either a MYLO or LYLO, meaning the next day's lynch will be the last one if town misses today. In Jace's situation, it's a 1/4 chance to lynch mafia the next day while in the town situation, it's a 1/3 chance to lynch mafia the next day. The odds are better to take out mafia if a town is lynched today rather than Jace.