Salem Reborn

Nano4

Staph! Noh bluhdshed in mah toyn. 

Anyways, so far as hunting goes we have nothing to go off yet and can’t do anything about it today even if we did. 

I kindly ask the mafia to reveal themselves immediately or within the next 24 hours. If they don’t, I assume whoever posted directly below me is mafia heheh

None of you are in the mafia chat. So obviously none of you are mafia duh.

In all seriousness what is the point of this day? To introduce ourselves? I feel like we would've just started on a night phase if this first day didn't serve some purpose for someone. Does anyone have any daytime actions or are there only night actions?

Just now, Jace Stormkirk said:

since today is shorter than usual time to random vote

(rolls dice) 

[eliminate] - nicki

no votes can be cast today

and to answer the comments

roles can have day actions, night actions, or both

1 hour ago, Bok Choi said:

None of you are in the mafia chat. So obviously none of you are mafia duh.

In all seriousness what is the point of this day? To introduce ourselves? I feel like we would've just started on a night phase if this first day didn't serve some purpose for someone. Does anyone have any daytime actions or are there only night actions?

Mafia says this. Just kidding

Idk maybe the purpose of this phase is to get a first impression of people before the next phase starts.

• Global Mods

We have to introduce ourselves? Oh, but I'm so bad at introductions!

*sweats profusely* Hi, my name is Nicki and I'm a raging alcoholic definitely not mafia.... >.>

24 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Jason Grace Honestly no i didn't notice it and so we have so many roleclaims already? 👀 then i have to say i'm the real doctor, i have proof about it....just right here...ummmm....where they are?

You didn't notice it. You must be lynched the next day!

Also, no, you're just some second-rate quack doctor!

• Haha 1

Whats up guys im the vigilante, make me angry and ill kill u grrr

Anyways before the reset I was mafia and my role was Blackmailer and my ability was to hear all the whispers, so be careful, the new mafia has one of these very likely