Salem Reborn

Nano4

I feel like Lia's town, as well. I think that her opinion on not voting Amine is justified. On the other hand, I don't particularly feel that Baz is town because from what I've seen, he has hardly contributed to the discussion. He may be too busy to do so, but I think he could have tried better than simply reacting to other people's posts and following a bandwagon on an inactive player.

[Vote] Bazaro

35 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

I feel like Lia's town, as well. I think that her opinion on not voting Amine is justified. On the other hand, I don't particularly feel that Baz is town because from what I've seen, he has hardly contributed to the discussion. He may be too busy to do so, but I think he could have tried better than simply reacting to other people's posts and following a bandwagon on an inactive player.

[Vote] Bazaro

i actually raised my concerns with kiet about Bazaro's lack of contribution in whispers and have noticed this isn't how he normally is but it may be he is out of his usual element who knows i just wasn't ready to cast a vote on him until i was sure that it wasn't just me thinking that.

I guess a vote on Baz is long overdue [Vote] Bazaro

Gees, any form of aggression gets defended quick these days. No one even wants to pressure vote anymore, until now. And wow, what a bandwagon!

I said before, I'm a Veteran. I don't know if there's 2 of them or if Cicada actually is one or not, but it seems likely enough.

Since we have to vote someone I'll just [eliminate] Bazaro, I guess, not like I can stop a bandwagon this far in.

Image result for trial start danganronpa

Just now, Bazaro said:

Gees, any form of aggression gets defended quick these days. No one even wants to pressure vote anymore, until now. And wow, what a bandwagon!

I said before, I'm a Veteran. I don't know if there's 2 of them or if Cicada actually is one or not, but it seems likely enough.

Since we have to vote someone I'll just [eliminate] Bazaro, I guess, not like I can stop a bandwagon this far in.

Image result for trial start danganronpa

Wait, what? As far as I remember, the Veteran is a Unique Role. This means that there can be no duplicates to the role because it would make the game unbalanced. One of you must be lying about being a veteran, and I think it's more likely you're the one lying about it, both based on who visited the veteran and died and the contributions given.

Your contribution has been minimal if even existent and now you are trying to shrug off being called out that your story of being a Veteran is just the fault of Nano, which is enough reason for me to believe you aren't a vet and should not be trusted.

Maybe two veterans is a possible scenario, but I'm not really convinced in this case. That'd be an awful lot of repeated roles + I also agree that he hasnt contributed a lot and I'm not getting ay town vibes. [guilty]

There's a whole lot of speculation and not a whole lot of genuinely convincing arguments, but this is probably the best bet. I guess I'm repeating others at this point but two Veterans seems a bit unlikely considering the roles we know about now, and Baz's lack of conviction/contribution doesn't help his case
[guilty]

With a claim like that, Baz being a Jester sounds pretty likely. I suggest Kiet to not go innocent and abstain instead to get around that because Jester only haunts those that vote guilty.

As for me, I'll [Abstain] as well.