Seal

8 minutes ago, andracass said:

given that alaris isn't dead, i'd imagine he got healed.

Indeed I did. Well, I was told that I was no longer bleeding. So, thanks to whoever did this, I guess. I'm sorry for nano though, I assume the doctor just chose to save me instead (?).

Tbh if Nano weren't dead, he would be my main suspect right now, cause he started that weird BW on Jace. I think that we should look for mafia among the people who joined that BW, but no one stands out particularly...

Well to be honest, what was Nano expecting when roleclaiming such an important role so early in the game?

Anyways, Amber said he was stabbed, but according to Alaris (if what he said is really true) we have a doctor that can heal it, so I don't think we should worry too much about that.

But this is just the opinion of a sad lover who has been abandoned by the only person he cared about, who has became numb after all these betrayals, so it's not like any of you should care about what I say. What's even the meaning of this? Everyone's going to die one day. All your loved ones will either die or abandon you to go live with a big gorilla that has more money than you and is more beautiful, not caring about ruining your life in the process. You can all lynch me, for I already lost the reason of being here.

Goodbye, cruel world.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

Well to be honest, what was Nano expecting when roleclaiming such an important role so early in the game?

Anyways, Amber said he was stabbed, but according to Alaris (if what he said is really true) we have a doctor that can heal it, so I don't think we should worry too much about that.

But this is just the opinion of a sad lover who has been abandoned by the only person he cared about, who has became numb after all these betrayals, so it's not like any of you should care about what I say. What's even the meaning of this? Everyone's going to die one day. All your loved ones will either die or abandon you to go live with a big gorilla that has more money than you and is more beautiful, not caring about ruining your life in the process. You can all lynch me, for I already lost the reason of being here.

Goodbye, cruel world.

...just don't, okay?

Astra - Hooky
L'Belle - L'Belle, cass (2)
Jace - Jace, Nano4, Eric, Digital Amber
Eric - Bok Choi
Nano - Alaris
Hooky - LykosHand, Astra

I think this was the status of votes last day phase (correct me if I'm wrong)

I find it strange Alaris was bleeding last day phase because there aren't any exact roles that could do that as far as I know, but it seems logical that the Doctor would have visited him instead of Nano last night as curing him would have been more optimal than protecting Nano who's ability would be disabled by being protected.

I feel town-ish vibes from L'Belle's self voting because there's a risk involved in self-voting especially with all the random votes running around.

Lykos's random vote seems so out of place after the previous posts, but at the same time, it's something he would do on a D1. Both Astra and Eric's votes are more strange though because of the lack of context aside from the vote (other than saying that it was random, in Astra's case)

I feel like Eric would have been more contributory as a town member. I'm not sure though, but I'll go with this for now

[Eliminate] Eric

If there's a watcher it's unlikely that they have any info yet.

We still don't have the results of Nano's night action, aside from the very plausible possibility of him being roleblocked or killed before being able to execute his action he could also have targeted a mafia and that's why no one has said anything about it. I don''t think we can reliably determine who he visited and even if we could we can't be sure that they're mafia so /shrug

[Eliminate] Purplecicada

1 hour ago, Jason Grace said:

I find it strange Alaris was bleeding last day phase because there aren't any exact roles that could do that as far as I know, but it seems logical that the Doctor would have visited him instead of Nano last night as curing him would have been more optimal than protecting Nano who's ability would be disabled by being protected.

Please, check Amber's comment:

17 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

2. Alaris was indeed stabbed, I am now bleeding like he was. This is annoyingly tying our doctor down. 

Either we're both lying (I lied yesterday and he's lying today), or the stabber does indeed exist. If we were both lying, it would probably mean that we're both mafia, which imo would be FAR too obvious. But of course, I can't judge myself, so it's up to you to decide, I guess.

However, I do think that the doctor not protecting nano is odd, so maybe:
1. The doctor thought it was obvious that they (doc) would protect Nano and thus the maf wouldn't pick him (nano) as a target, and so the doc used their NA to cure me (most likely).

2. There is no doctor after all, only a role capable of cure bleeding people (second most likely).

3. Nano visited a Granny-like role. If that were true, no mafia kills would have occurred during N0 and N1, so that would mean that the roleblocker is doing a really good job, or that the mafia can only stab (?) (unlikely, although this option is also compatible with option 2).

4. There are a doctor and another role capable of curing bleeding people, and the doctor got somehow roleblocked (most unlikely).

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

Please, check Amber's comment:

Either we're both lying (I lied yesterday and he's lying today), or the stabber does indeed exist. If we were both lying, it would probably mean that we're both mafia, which imo would be FAR too obvious. But of course, I can't judge myself, so it's up to you to decide, I guess.

However, I do think that the doctor not protecting nano is odd, so maybe:
1. The doctor thought it was obvious that they (doc) would protect Nano and thus the maf wouldn't pick him (nano) as a target, and so the doc used their NA to cure me (most likely).

2. There is no doctor after all, only a role capable of cure bleeding people (second most likely).

3. Nano visited a Granny-like role. If that were true, no mafia kills would have occurred during N0 and N1, so that would mean that the roleblocker is doing a really good job, or that the mafia can only stab (?) (unlikely, although this option is also compatible with option 2).

4. There are a doctor and another role capable of curing bleeding people, and the doctor got somehow roleblocked (most unlikely).

I definitely skipped that by accident. Hmmm yeah I think that it may be possible both of you are lying, but the chances of that are very slim. I'd think it's too much of a gambit to even bank on such a strategy to gain town trust.

I think that the possible scenarios you raise are interesting, but my conclusion on that is simple. I think that a doctor role does exist, but they chose to heal you simply because you're the relatively better choice. With Nano's reveal as Psychic, his role would have been useless because being protected by the Doctor would nullify his ability.

What are your thoughts on the players and the bw yesterday?

39 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

What are your thoughts on the players and the bw yesterday?

2. L'Belle - Voted himself, so I don't think we can get anything from here. I'd usually go for a lynch in D1, even if it's random, because numbers still favour us. But that's just a personal approach.
5. DigitalAmber - He defended Jace, with imo was an obvious town. He randomly started a BW on Eric... and today Amber's been stabbed. So, I think it's safe to assume he isn't mafia (unless he and I are both lying, in which case both of us would be mafia ._.).
6. Hooky - Among his randomness he defended Jace, so that gives me town vibes. And he voted Astra for (apparently) no good reason. And he is still voting Astra today. Maybe he discovered something?
7. Astra125 - Basically empty talking, repeated most of what had been said, and OMGUSed Bean.
8. Newt - Random comments about Belle leaving him because of Nicki... idk whether we should take those seriously. He OMGUSed Lía, and finally didn't vote.
9. LykosHand - I think he has been trying to contribute. But then he randomly voted Bean.
11. GenEric - Just passed by and dropped a vote on Jace.
12. purplecicada - Contibuted quite a lot. In fact, more than what I'm used to see in her posts.
13. Jason Grace - Didn't contribute.
14. Walpurgis - Tried to contribute, but voted newt for apparently no good reason. And then proceeded to remove the vote once Newt OMGUSed her.
15. Bok Choi - Really tried to save Jace, which imo would point to townie. He finally voted Eric, who imo was yesterday's most suspicious player along with Nano and Astra.

So, I think:

Most scummy right now: Astra (repeated what had been said), Eric (random vote on the worst possible option).

Slightly scummy: nicki (her post seems odd to me, because she seems like she's making an extra effort to contribute).

Neutral-scummy: Newt and Walpurgis, for their weird exchange of votes yesterday.

Neutral: L'Belle, Jason Grace, LykosHand (for lack of contribution).

Slightly townish: Bok (for defending Jace and voting Eric).

Most townish: Bean (for voting Astra, which imo looks quite scummy, and defending Jace) and Amber (for having been stabbed, and also defending Jace).

And now it's when I die tonight

Uh and... [Eliminate] Astra (for reasons stated above)

Sorry for lack of contribution, have been sick for the past 2 days. I must agree with the people saying Astra is suspicious. I would like to ask him to put out his thoughts and I'll put in a pressure vote as well. Depending on what he says I may or may not keep my vote on him.

[Eliminate] Astra

• Global Mods

I appreciate the scumread on me, but really I'm trying to contribute more as I realise I was slacking in previous games. I'm also trying to think of what could and couldn't be roles in the game as I've never actually played Donkey Kong and I don't really know who any of these characters (besides Donkey Kong lmao) are.

I didn't vote yesterday, but only because I was kinda asleep and missed the phase post (I know it's not really a good excuse, but those who were active on discord can confirm that I wasn't actually active much yesterday at all). But reading through everything, I feel that, at the moment, Eric and Astra are the only people catching my eye. I'm not sure I appreciate the vote from Lía, as I don't really feel there was much behind that vote? But since I can't really defend myself right now, I can let it slide. I would appreciate an explanation at some point coughcough uwuwuwuw xoxo ❤️

[eliminate] Astra.

I apologize for haven't said anything until now, yesterday was a pretty bad day for me so i preferred to read all the posts now. I do suspect Astra because i didn't understand his vote after my random vote, i think Astra wanted to kill or start a bandwagon on bean and fortunately it didn't start. On the first day i wasn't sure who to vote because i didn't really suspect anyone, but now i'm sure about my vote this time. I will try to give my contribution. 

[Eliminate] Astra125

Also if there is someone where they stab people and this role is part of the mafia gang, they can think of hurt one of their allies to make that person innocent in my opinion. And we don't have to exclude that role could be a third party.

So rush voting really bit me. Then again, it's my fault for thinking I had more time than I did to get to class. Anyways, I'll say somethings here and let you decide whether or not I'm mafia. One, I random voted day 1 to abstain because I believe Nano was telling the truth and wasn't sure if voting Jace would end up a bad choice in the long run. Two, I've gave Cass an item so use it on me if you want. Three, I would have a three but can't think anything besides I suck so I don't have a three.

If you guys want me to, I'll reveal my role in my next post because only Cass knows my role base off of my hint and I'm not fully revealing my role since that is what got Nano killed. However, I still think I'm going to die because if I somehow survive the vote, I'll probably either get killed or stabbed by mafia.

I have a hunch some of these people who voted Astra are definitely maf. The speed with which the votes piled onto her is definitely a little alarming with little more than "I agree with previous people".

Of course I'm not saying they're all maf, but some very likely are.

(And of course this is assuming Astra and Cass are not working together, which should be considered as well, no matter how unlikely) 

And is it just me or did Alaris completely forget Cass' existence hmMmM

I think my vote will stay where it was yesterday and [Eliminate] Eric

6 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

(And of course this is assuming Astra and Cass are not working together, which should be considered as well, no matter how unlikely) 

And is it just me or did Alaris completely forget Cass' existence hmMmM

hmMmM I didn't, it's just that she's confirmed town, so you know...

15 minutes ago, andracass said:

Yup, can confirm.

[Unvote] Astra

This would certainly point to Astra's innocence but... couldn't he be a Saboteur-like role??

• Veterans

There's not really much point in listing me since I'm basically confirmed town. though it wouldn't hurt to mention me maybe 😕
I'm going to ask that Astra is trusted on this one. The likelihood that anyone other than the item giver would be aware that I have an item is very very slim.
I'll swap to my second choice and [Vote] Eric

and also ping him @GenEric for a defense

• Global Mods

[unvote] Astra -- well, if Cass can confirm that Astra did give her an item, I don't see why we should keep the vote on them. I'm not gonna put a vote on Eric just yet since I feel that Cass' pressure vote is enough for now... but if he doesn't defend himself, then I guess I'll vote for him.

Well it seems that i was wrong voting too soon. Alright [Unvote] Astra125 but i really wonder what's that item and your role caused Nano's death? Interesting, i can think about some roles that you could have

Seeing that i voted too early, i will wait before to place a vote again.