Seal

No wait Alaris, i can be converted too. And i said what my role does Cass, i only give food to people nothing more. I give bananas every night, but i suppose you have already understand this. 

If no one got roleblocked/they haven't received a visit by the cat lady last night, then what Eric's post is half true and only one mafia has been converted. For now i believe that Eric is still trying to protect his allies. The thing is who is the other one? The cult leader took no risks and they converted Cass? It's still a possibility. And i agree with Newt's post.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

just like one of you could have lied about being stabbed.

This, as I said earlier, would mean that both Amber and me are mafia. Which would be a really bad strategy.

I agree with the cult thing tho, I hadn't thought it that way.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

I don't know Astra's role, but supposedly he gives out items. There are some mafia roles that can give items, which doesnt work.

I also agree with this; in fact, I was the first one to point to the possibility of the existence of a saboteur. But regardless, people seem to somewhat trust Astra, so he'd be a good addition to the cult imo.

44 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

If no one got roleblocked/they haven't received a visit by the cat lady last night, then what Eric's post is half true and only one mafia has been converted.

My bad I guess, I assumed that the fact that you had the word "converted" in your role description was part of the sentence "You can't be converted". Tbh I can't think of any other context in which this would fit...

Also I meant to put this in my last post and as a sidenote, I'm the boy Astra. Didn't think this matters much since despite using different pronouns for me, you guys knew who you where talking about but just putting this in case someone was confused by the inconsistent pronouns.

• Veterans

I'm wary of Lykos's lack of explicit roleclaim: the fact that he can't state the character that he is likely indicates a mafia role given that it'd be possible to look up characters and determine their alignment.

Additionally, if I had been culted, I'd lose my original role, meaning that you would be able to see my vote would only count once. Anyone would be able to tell.

Me being a cult member is effectively Lykos's last possible option to cast doubt on me, so I think it's safe to say he's the mafia member in that group of three.

I seem to have missed quite a bit. Blame me being sick and persona 5.

First of all: [Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] GenEric

This seems obvious. 

Second of all, @LykosHandwhat exactly do your bananas do? It may have been said somewhere but I haven't seen it. I'm a bit suspicious of you since you won't mention your character to us. If it's not a villain then I don't see what the character matters to be frank. I'm also not really understanding the accusations against Nicki?

4 minutes ago, andracass said:

if I had been culted, I'd lose my original role, meaning that you would be able to see my vote would only count once. Anyone would be able to tell.

Not really. Seal doesn't post vote counts, and both in yesterday's and today's votes, yours will not make the difference.

Alaris staph

Why are we talking about guns

What we need to know is whether cass will turn purple or something from green when she is culted

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
4. andracass - Donkey Kong
5. DigitalAmber
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand
10. Jace Stormkirk - Wrinkly Kong
11. GenEric
12. purplecicada
13. Jason Grace
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

@L'Belle @andracass I honestly forgot to mention what's my character, you're right my bad. I'm diddy kong and i give banana to people and my bananas don't do anything special expect that they can help you to survive from starving. 

That's only a question that i had in my mind, i don't really suspect you to be a cult member and to be honest my theories that i had usually are wrong so...And after reading what you said, seems like i misread what you meant about having a gun so my suspicions about you have vanished. I only want to add that if you really want to shoot at me, think carefully about it; i will say it one more time, i'm not mafia.

@andracass In N0 i gave two bananas to Newt, in N1 i gave one banana to Nicki and the other one to Alaris. Why i gave two bananas to Newt? Because i thought that i had to give two bananas to a player that i chose, instead i can give one banana to one player and the other one to another player 

I know that there is a cult leader because i would lose my ability if i will be converted. 

• Global Mods

Well, I did get a message from Seal (since I receive Discord notifications on my phone) but the message wasn't there when I opened the chat. I'm not sure if that means I got an item or if it was a mistake and he deleted the message. So I could have received a banana but I'm not entirely sure on that.

Tbh... this last-minute roleclaim, when most of the players are afk and can't counterclaim, added to the fact that you claim that famine will befall the town if you die (with those bananas we know nothing about...) makes me really think that you're a scum grasping at straws trying to divert attention towards somebody else. Especially when the previous game was just about famine.

The court decided to vote Eric which was a smart decision since he is King K. Rool from the Kremling Krew.

Night 2 is now in session

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
5. DigitalAmber
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand
11. GenEric - King K. Rool
12. purplecicada
13. Jason Grace
14. Walpurgis
15. Bok Choi

• Veterans

I suppose we'll find out. That said, there's a phase change soon and there's some potential stuff happening that seems important:

First, we're assuming that eric is telling the truth about there being only one other maf with the other two having been culted. There's not really a way to confirm this, so just be wary.

Also, if lykos is culted, I guess that doesn't necessarily mean Alaris and Nicki aren't maf, so we'll have to watch out for that.

The faint eerie music that has been haunting the island at night has stopped playing because Digital Amber is dead, he was Kalimba from the Tiki Tak Tribe, the unknown third party.

The inhabitants were in fear of their future because LykosHand is dead, he was Diddy Kong from the Kong Familiy, the famine has now started, anyone who isn't able to eat in the next three nights will starve.

Day 3 is now in session

1. Nano4 - Lanky Kong
2. L'Belle
3. Alaris
5. DigitalAmber - Kalimba
6. Hooky
7. Astra125
8. Newt
9. LykosHand - Diddy Kong
11. GenEric - King K. Rool