Seal

8 hours ago, purplecicada said:

Newt, Astra said they gave Cass an item but they didn't confirm what item. Could be that the item she received was completely different.

Cass, you just said your role comes with the ability of starting with a gun, so it's not too out there that Lykos knows that there's a cult leader. If one person has something tweaked to their role, it's possible multiple people do as well.

Nicki, Cass was suspecting Astra, and after voting him, Astra said that he had given her an item, and if she was suspecting him that much, she could use that item on him.

Supposing this game uses the normal mafia items and abilities, the only item that I can see being used on daytime on people you suspect is a gun.

18 hours ago, Alaris said:

Either we're both lying (I lied yesterday and he's lying today), or the stabber does indeed exist. If we were both lying, it would probably mean that we're both mafia, which imo would be FAR too obvious. But of course, I can't judge myself, so it's up to you to decide, I guess.

You can stab yourself 

if you guys wanna lynch me then u better change your mind

its better to lynch someone who actually dies from it

and im getting cult leader/member vibes from lykos so

[eliminate] lykos sorry andrea ;((

I could see mafia doing this late game as a last resort to keep the doctor busy and avoid suspicion, but I don't see how that would be useful in N0 because the doc could just have chosen not to trust me and pick another target (in this case, a valuable role like nano's).

Let's say this: if i'm really the cult leader or a member of it, do you really think that i will come out with saying "hey there is a cult leader in this game" i don't think so and i wouldn't have said that so i would have been quiet or i would never have mentioned that detail. The same goes if i'm mafia and my ability is to convert someone to my team. 

But since i'm not part of any of these teams, i wanted to share this tiny detail with you all.

Alright, what Lykos says makes sense. A cult doesn’t want to be known until they nearly won or until they finally lose a member. It would be incredibly stupid to make people aware of a cult if you are in one, as now people are looking at who allies with who and what and where and when. 

I agreed with Eric bring suspicious, but I didn’t want to vote anything until Eric gave his defense. The defense swayed me to vote him more in how it was a lack of a defense. 

Sorry if your town and I’m wrong. It’s nothing personal. I Hope we can still be friends. 

Eliminate Eric

18 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Alright, what Lykos says makes sense. A cult doesn’t want to be known until they nearly won or until they finally lose a member. It would be incredibly stupid to make people aware of a cult if you are in one, as now people are looking at who allies with who and what and where and when. 

I agreed with Eric bring suspicious, but I didn’t want to vote anything until Eric gave his defense. The defense swayed me to vote him more in how it was a lack of a defense. 

Sorry if your town and I’m wrong. It’s nothing personal. I Hope we can still be friends. 

Eliminate Eric

The remarks on the cult make sense, however, I wouldn't discount the possibility of Lykos being a member of the cult. Although the knowledge of the cult would make it harder for the cult to win, it's still quite difficult to target the cult because it's near impossible to guess how players are aligned to each other because of the nature of conversions. Adding to that, Lykos' previous posts and his vote on Astra hardly give any town-ish vibes, so my radar on him is strong.

Eric's "defense" is hardly any defense, so I'm not inclined to retract my vote on him.

4 hours ago, Alaris said:

I could see mafia doing this late game as a last resort to keep the doctor busy and avoid suspicion, but I don't see how that would be useful in N0 because the doc could just have chosen not to trust me and pick another target (in this case, a valuable role like nano's).

I'm inclined to agree with this. As I said in an earlier post, it's too much of a gambit to bank on the Doctor to heal him. Alaris could fake being stabbed, but the Doctor would catch on to that imo or the secret would be revealed if no deaths occurred last night. Amber would have been in on this too, and I think that neither Amber nor Alaris give off particularly scummy vibes.

If what Eric is true then i suspect some people to be a member of the cult or be the leader of it. I would vote for one of them but there isn't much time now and i will vote for them in the next day phase if i will survive. 

[Eliminate] GenEric

I have removed my vote on Astra after i read their defense, but i can understand why you suspect me and i will keep an eye on you Dive. 

10 minutes ago, Hooky said:

so you got culted?

He just said if he dies only one mafia remains but we didnt kill any mafia, so hr is probably saying the other members were culted? Well that's good for us, as we just need to find the leader and they die

Anyways I wasnt inclined to vote Eric before because the votes were easily stacking on him and I thought that it was weird, but he just roleclaimed mafia so

[Eliminate] Eric

34 minutes ago, GenEric said:

alaris and amber werent lying

i stabbed them with my 5 inch dong blade

also lykos was right 

there is a cult

only one mafia remains if i die

Okay

So let's analyse this. You're basically saying:

1. You're the stabber and you stabbed me and Amber. I do know that somebody stabbed me, at least, and Amber's claim seems genuine. Therefore, there are two options:

1.1. You're trying to cover up for the real stabber (unlikely). I don't think that's the case because if somebody were stabbed tomorrow we'd know you were lying.

1.2. You're the real stabber (likely). Although I don't know what you intend by saying it out loud.

2. You claim to know that there is a cult and, moreover, you state that only 1 scum remains. I won't discuss the cult thing because at this point it seems the only plausible explanation. So:

2.1. You might be lying, and there might be more than 1 scum alive.

2.2. If you're telling the truth, this means that either:

2.2.1. You have been culted, along with 2 other mafia. This is impossible because the cult leader has only had 2 chances of converting people (N0 and N1).

2.2.2. Two of your fellow scums have been culted, and right now there are only 2 scums (you included) operating as Mafia. In which case it means that this night there will only be one scum, who should probably get recruited too, if the cult followed the same dynamics, BUT:

I guess the cult leader would want to recruit all the mafia to avoid randomly being killed at night by a scum. HOWEVER, since if they recruit the last scum the town would automatically win (can anybody confirm? I've never played with a cult capable of recruiting mafia), the cult will probably go for somebody in the town. Imo that somebody would be Cass, Amber, Astra or me. Why? Because Cass is confirmed town, Amber and I are somewhat confirmed due to ours being stabbed, and Astra was also "confirmed" by Cass (I'm not adding Lykos to the list cause apparently he can't be converted).

9 minutes ago, Alaris said:

the cult will probably go for somebody in the town. Imo that somebody would be Cass, Amber, Astra or me. Why? Because Cass is confirmed town, Amber and I are somewhat confirmed due to ours being stabbed, and Astra was also "confirmed" by Cass (I'm not adding Lykos to the list cause apparently he can't be converted).

I disagree with you. The only confirmed town from that list is Cass. The cult leader/minions can get stabbed too. That means you and Amber have the same chance of being part of the cult as everyone else, just like one of you could have lied about being stabbed.

I don't know Astra's role, but supposedly he gives out items. There are some mafia roles that can give items, which doesnt work. Its kind of suspicious of you trying to make yourself look confirmed town.

• Veterans

so since we're at the end of the day and Eric has confessed, I'll share with you all what Nano left me before doing:

Either Lykos, Nicki, or Alaris is maf.

I held off on saying anything earlier to watch the day play out and see how everyone acted without knowing that they were one of the three. As of now, I have every intention of shooting Lykos since the other two have been contributing pretty actively and he's been dodging an actual role claim while being vague about what he does.

That said, I don't know if anyone will be unveiled as cult and for with Eric, so to some extent I can't say for sure how this will hi by the day's end.