Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

oops forgot to respond

On 1/25/2019 at 12:58 AM, Nano4 said:
On 1/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, mimi said:

Wait, since Nano claimed as Watcher, doesn't that put him into the risk of getting night killed?

Though I'm not sure if his claim is believable since his N0 NA is about Bok and Cass, who are both dead. There's also Newt, but given that he soft claimed Cop (?) which turned out to be false since Kiet was town I think, I don't suppose anyone would care to have a look at him.

So yeah, I'm somewhat hesitant to believe Nano is the Watcher.

Also, apparently I was told "Your action failed."

You are really setting of my scum alarms, I hope you are ready to claim a role because no matter what I am questioning you tomorrow on every single ability you've used and on who

Unfortunately I don't think there's enough time left in this day to question you thoroughly, but you better tell a believable story tomorrow

are you saying that me speaking out my mind and being smart is mafia?

then you must be pretty towny rn

jk

can you explain how I'm scummy

3 hours ago, mimi said:

oops forgot to respond

are you saying that me speaking out my mind and being smart is mafia?

then you must be pretty towny rn

jk

can you explain how I'm scummy

I see your name

I get a feeling

That's all I need

@Newtkill me

[ELIMINATE] MIMI

Unless there's a cop that can check the alignment of these inactive players we have no reliable way of determining whether or not they are mafia and as far as we know they aren't doing much for the town so /shrug

I dont know the others but I have already said why I didnt think you were mafia. I don't really like how quickly the bandwagon against L'Belle has formed, so I guess I'll switch my vote

[Eliminate] Mimi

I only randomly picked L'Belle to pressure them into talking, yet they've remained silent all this time. It's not particularly suspicious behavior, everyone has IRL to deal with. Still, quiet Mafia can be very dangerous if unchecked.

I'm not moving my vote until I hear something from L'Belle, or if someone scummy shows up.

I've been waiting for L'belle to say something or have more happen with Nano and Mimi before I made my vote for the day. Unfortunately, nothing has really happened so I don't know who I should vote. I guess I'll vote for Mimi because depending on what she flips as, it might help me confirm a few things I'm thinking about. I'll change it if something happens before the phase change, though I have my doubts.

Eliminate Mimi

• Global Mods

I may or may not have read "pushed" as "punished"....

At first, I put a vote on Mimi to push her into talking, but seeing the lack of defence makes me think I was correct to keep a vote on her.

mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I think the votes are like 5 for mimi 3 for l'belle this is way too tempting

i shouldnt but

i hope this pays out

[Unvote] Mimi
[Eliminate] L'belle

The sun was setting on a day full of blind confusion, with no real arguments being used except that there was a 50% chance to kill a criminal. Who started it is unknown, just a voice in the crowd. A highly influential voice in the crowd, whose statement of “L’Belle’s been quiet all day. No one died last night and he doesn’t celebrate, nor does he even seem to grieve. It’s like he’s apathetic to death. And it’s impossible to become apathetic to death without experiencing death. Guess who experiences death the best; killers!” With a roar, the crowd snatched L’Belle up. However, a second whisper spread through the crowd. ‘Maybe they were wrong, maybe L’Belle’s just always been like this and we’re judging him wrong. Maybe it’s Mimi instead.’

And so, both Mimi and L’Belle we’re stoned to death. Concerns grew among the townsfolk once they heard the toen’s primary grocer had been closed. 

L’Belle is dead. He was the Baker. Not all Bakers are dead, so the famine won’t start yet. 

Mimi is dead. She was the thief

Night 3 has started. It lasts 24 hours. 

1. Newt- Roleblocker

2. Lykos- Cat Lady/Man

3. Caimie

4. Bean

5. Lia

6. Nano

7. Andracass- Rainmaker

8. Astra

9. Mimi- Thief

10. Eric

11. Bok- Trapper

12. Kiet- Sleepwalker

13. Draykle- Chef

14. L’Belle- Baker

15. Jace Stormkirk

16. Nicki 

17. Alaris

18. Amine

19. Bazaro

The sun rose on a particularly bloody day, the warm red rays highlighting the blood dripping off the swaying corn stalks, which flew in the wind. A few night owls stared in shock at the scene they came across. Two bodies lay in opposite corners. The first, barely identifiable, was Nicki. Her head barely was held onto her neck and deep, long bloody cuts covered the length of the body. A few burn marks are on it. Whoever did this must have been pissed. The next body belongs to Bean, who was appropriately dragged under a bean stalk. A bullet was found in the back of his skull, a quick death granted to him. 

Nicki is dead, She was the Doctor

Bean is dead, he was the Treestump

Day 4 starts now for 48 hours

It didnt really work out rip. That's one less mafia and four people out of my "not sure" list, I guess.

I wonder if Nano saw anything? 

I still think the last mafia member has to be Caimie or Astra. Caimie seems to get mafia fairly often so I'll vote Astra.

[Eliminate] Astra

Alright. Let's see what we know so far:

1. Drakyle - Chef (Killed N1)

2. andracass - Rainmaker (Killed N1)

3. L'Belle - Baker (Lynched D3)

4. Hooky - Treestump (Killed N3)

5. Newt - Roleblocker (Lynched D2)

6. Nano - Alleged Watcher

7. Lykos - Cat Lady (Lynched D2)

8. mimi - Thief (Lynched D3)

9. Jace - Alleged Baker

10. Alaris

11. Kiet - Sleepwalker (Lynched N1)

12. Lía

13. Bok - Trapper (Killed N0)

14. Nicki - Doctor (Killed N3)

15. Eric

16. Caimie

17. Astra

18. Bazaro

19. Amine - Alleged Vigilante

So given the setup, there's probably 1 or 2 more mafia. I'm inclined to trust Nano, Jace and Amine's roleclaims. Therefore, apart from me, there are 5 more suspects... and that's still a lot of people.

In D1 I shared a chat with Nicki, I knew her role, and she knew mine (thus my "thanks" message on the thread in D1). The person with that ability must still be around us, and, if we're lucky enough, granted chats to any of you. So, have you discovered anything with those chats? The name of any mafia role left, the identity of any townie... anything at all?

Apart from this, Lía claimed to having been visited by the Cat Lady so, if we are to believe that claim, she should be crossed out of that list too. So four left.

Any other piece of info to use?????

I am embarrassed for my lack of contribution it's been a festival weekend and fr this is the last time lmao.

Amber told me that i got the role of villager and that i have no night actions. Kiet claimed vanilla townie but his rolename says sleep walker. As far as i know i didnt get any role name just villager and no night visits.

Daaaaang Daniel, people are dropping like flies... Bean, why didn't you Stump, lol

9 players remain, only 1 or 2 mafia running around still, nice.

First I'm hearing about mysterious chats, though.

Let's see how this day turns out?