The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

31 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

Tecnically Aevium League doesn't exist yet, but would be cool see Celine in some postgame sidequest as a cameo

Thats possible... but not what I meant. There might be other regions in the Reborn Universe, like what happened in the Pokemon Omicron/Zeta Universe (Includes Pokemon Insurgence, Pokemon Omicron/Zeta, and Pokemon Azurite. Also includes 5 Regions.) Regions we haven't seen yet.

On 2/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, Oscarus said:

Sounds awesome! I'm all in. 

Yeah. Some "completely" random, or from other fanmade games. 

The problem however, is in the time location. Champions aren't Champions forever - they get replaced: either by being defeated, status getting revoked, retiring, or... dying. 

We could~ theorically assume almost all events of mainline games happen in the spawn of 3-4 years. Then we could bring: Lance, Steven/Wallace, Cynthia, Iris, Diantha, Elio/Selene, Leon. And maybe others who had the titles at some point in the past and still live: Blue, Red, Steven/Wallace (the one who's not the Champ), Alder, Mustard, Peony. 

But... what else? The Reborn Champion is... you, while the previous one lies 6 feet below with a disembowled body. And events of Aevium happened 10 years prior - did Celine was Grand Champion back then...? It is possible, she's at least 50, but she might not reigned back then. So... who would that be, then? 

Also, the roster is... still small. You could, with an allowance of other creators, bring other Grand Champions to Reborn, but under these rules... some of them, like Aster or Reukra, are impossible to reach, as they may not be even born at that point. The others, who are Champions in more "close" time-space place, like Maria, Soul, Jax, Blake, and others could be, but that's still a big unknown 

If that can help, some day ago i made this post where i tried to recreate a Reborn and Rejuvenation timeline.

Edited by KingInfernal

11 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

If that can help, some day ago i made this post where i tried to recreate a Reborn and Rejuvenation timeline

It sure did. And cleared some thoughts. 

Still, doesn't mean those who I've counted are impossible to encounter. Unless something REALLY BAD happened, all could participated - either as Grand Champions or some Special Trainers. Yes, everyone, even Celine. After all, it's not like it's gonna cost her an arm and a leg. 

I'll see myself out... 

3 hours ago, Oscarus said:

Still, doesn't mean those who I've counted are impossible to encounter. Unless something REALLY BAD happened, all could participated - either as Grand Champions or some Special Trainers. Yes, everyone, even Celine.

It's said that she was able to sweep teams 6-0 pretty easily, so I'm guessing that she has an Extreme Evoboost and Baton Pass team 

2 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

It's said that she was able to sweep teams 6-0 pretty easily, so I'm guessing that she has an Extreme Evoboost and Baton Pass team 

*Me seeing Evoboost Hydreigon*: ohhh Crapbaskets...

6 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

It's said that she was able to sweep teams 6-0 pretty easily

I'm not suprised in the slightest. What kind of a Champion-class Trainer would have she been if she didn't sweep weaklings at ease? 

And it's not like it can happen in games: in anime that happened too (mainly in Sinnoh arc, but still). 

4 hours ago, fellowry said:

*Me seeing Evoboost Hydreigon*:

Evobooste Hydreigon? Has it been confirmed? Has really have both it and Eevee? 

28 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

It would be kinda dumb, unless the game explained how she got them.

True. There'd be no sense in someone having Legendary/Mythical Pokemon if it wasn't said at least a bit how they got ahold of them. Of course, canonically, and not "Oh, they have it to make the battle difficult". 

Even if the major teams in Rejuvenation are loaded with Legends, those are mostly for difficulty. And only "a handful" actually possess a Legendary or Mythical:

- Madame X has Yveltal (but I still question if that Yveltal is real, or it's just that Ligmosonomgo...something Engine, which might be doing the exact same thing as Oblivion Wing in anime) 

- Damien has Latios

- Zetta and Ren use Zepto (Type:Null/Silvally) 

- Madelis temporarily owned Mewtwo

- Angie is rumored to own Dimensional Regice (as Anju could summon Regice) 

- Vivian could summon Regirock 

- Hazuki and Saki can summon Registeel 

- Nymiera can summon Regigigas 

- Cera temporary controlled Groundon 

- Clear and Kieran have Naganadel and Xurkitree respectively 

Spoiler

In my planned Rejuvenation fanfic, all Commanders of Team Meteor Redux own a Legendary/Mythical:

- Aster has a giant (50+ feet) Shiny Regirock, used as their "siege machine"

- Equinox has a Shiny Genesect, which is able to fire off all types of Techno Blast and more, regardless of own Drive. 

- Venus has a Shiny Deoxys, able to change between its' 4 forms at any time 

- Pandora owns Zekrom

- Antares owns Kyurem

- Lunarus (leader) owns Reshiram. He's also confirmed to capture all three Dragons of Tao Trio. 

And in Reborn... is there any Trainer who actually OWNS Legendary/Mythical? As of right now... I think not, and even if, it hasn't been confirmed yet. But maybe that is for the better - they show they can be cool and powerful even without them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oscarus said:

And in Reborn... is there any Trainer who actually OWNS Legendary/Mythical? As of right now... I think not, and even if, it hasn't been confirmed yet. But maybe that is for the better - they show they can be cool and powerful even without them

Anna's Jirachi (Nostra)

2 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

- Madame X has Yveltal (but I still question if that Yveltal is real, or it's just that Ligmosonomgo...something Engine, which might be doing the exact same thing as Oblivion Wing in anime) 

I think the Yveltal is real. And I believe Xerneas will get involved sometime too.

3 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

True. There'd be no sense in someone having Legendary/Mythical Pokemon if it wasn't said at least a bit how they got ahold of them. Of course, canonically, and not "Oh, they have it to make the battle difficult".

Yes, you're right. This one of the few things I disliked about Pokemon Insurgence: That almost everyone had a Legendary/Mythical Pokemon, but only with a few of them it explained how they obtained them.

1 hour ago, Oscarus said:

Even if the major teams in Rejuvenation are loaded with Legends, those are mostly for difficulty. And only "a handful" actually possess a Legendary or Mythical:

- Damien has Latios

- Zetta and Ren use Zepto (Type:Null/Silvally) 

- Madelis temporarily owned Mewtwo

- Angie is rumored to own Dimensional Regice (as Anju could summon Regice) 

- Vivian could summon Regirock 

- Hazuki and Saki can summon Registeel 

- Nymiera can summon Regigigas 

- Cera temporary controlled Groundon 

- Clear and Kieran have Naganadel and Xurkitree respectively 

There's actually a few more

- Alexandra has (Mega) Latias

- Geara and Dr Isha both used to have Giratinia

- Karen has Mega Diancie 

- Nastasia has Deoxys

- Madelis had Rift Volcanion

- Keta can get Mewtwo in WLL, and it's the probably where Madelis got it. It also follows Crescent after Volcanion was destroyed

- Thomas has a Genesect

- Clear and Kieran use Reshiram and Zekrom in the School of Nightmares respectively

- Team Xen has a Rift Stakataka 
And there's also Kyogre and shiny Celebi but I don't think they're owned by anyone

1 hour ago, Oscarus said:

I wonder if Titania owns the Unova dragon in her gym. El did use Arceus in one fight even if it was just a transformed Ditto. I think Lin has the real one from the meteor, and maybe a Victini or Xerneas for immortality

Edited by Green Bean 501
Volcanion & Celebi

54 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

Anna's Jirachi (Nostra)

...how could I even forget that...? 

7 minutes ago, Green Bean 501 said:

There's actually a few more

- Alexandra has (Mega) Latias

- Geara and Dr Isha both used to have Giratinia

- Karen has Mega Diancie 

- Nastasia has Deoxys

- Keta can get Mewtwo in WLL

- Thomas has a Genesect

- Clear and Kieran use Reshiram and Zekrom in the School of Nightmares respectively

- Team Xen has a Rift Stakataka 
And there's also Kyogre but I don't think its owned by anyone

Some of them... I genuinely forgot. Some of them, I really had no idea until recently (like Isha controlling Giratina; it NEVER happened in my playthoughs, and happened to discover it in someone else's), and also... Dimensional Stakataka? Apparently that's something very recent. 

Plus, two things:

- Wasn't the "School of Nightmares" some kind of... "illusion"? I mean-... Not exactly real but also not exactly fake...? 

It was certainly confusing for me. 

- I think Kyogre is just "a wild" Pokemon. 

17 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

...how could I even forget that...? 

Some of them... I genuinely forgot. Some of them, I really had no idea until recently (like Isha controlling Giratina; it NEVER happened in my playthoughs, and happened to discover it in someone else's), and also... Dimensional Stakataka? Apparently that's something very recent. 

Plus, two things:

- Wasn't the "School of Nightmares" some kind of... "illusion"? I mean-... Not exactly real but also not exactly fake...? 

It was certainly confusing for me. 

- I think Kyogre is just "a wild" Pokemon. 

To be fair a few of them are pretty easy to miss. Getting Mewtwo in WLL requires the true ending, Diancie is only mentioned in a sidequest, Isha only uses Giratina if Lavender doesn't release it, and Stakataka is only mentioned in V13. As for the school of nightmares, I'm pretty sure the Unova dragons were part of a deal with the Puppet Master, but with how much money and influence the Blakeorys have it seems pretty reasonable that they would be able to get a Genesect

Speaking of Rejuvenation in Reborn, would be cool if, during the post game, Mr. Blackeory bought the "Devon" building and make it a Reborn branch of the Blackeory Co.

And considering how much Mr. Blackeory loves his grandaughter, there are good chances that he'll come to Reborn for affairs and will bring her with him, letting us to see little Saki.

Edited by KingInfernal

19 minutes ago, Lil' Sunny said:

First Impression go brrr

Hydreigon is quite bulky. And with doubled Defenses, it might not take big damage from FI. 

Screenshot_20220225_140941.thumb.jpg.ce503c3ace78439d7409915c0a3eb817.jpg

Okay, maybeeee not as little as I hoped, but hey - at least it's not a OHKO

Oh, of course if Hydreigon's nature was Modest or other SpA+, this specific set of Golisopod might've fallen instantly. If used Z-move, then definitely, regardless of Golisopod's spread 

3 hours ago, KingInfernal said:

Speaking of Rejuvenation in Reborn, would be cool if, during the post game, Mr. Blackeory bought the "Devon" building and make it a Reborn branch of the Blackeory Co.

And considering how much Mr. Blackeory loves his grandaughter, there are good chances that he'll come to Reborn for affairs and will bring her with him, letting us to see little Saki.

If that's true it might open up an sidequest to get Genesect or Magearna

Edited by Green Bean 501
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, KingInfernal said:

That would be quite cute... and terryfing. 

And if that ever happens - don't make her come even close to Julia or Terra; only Arceus knows what will happen if both parties team up...

34 minutes ago, Oscarus said:

That would be quite cute... and terryfing. 

And if that ever happens - don't make her come even close to Julia or Terra; only Arceus knows what will happen if both parties team up...

Idk. Saki should be 10 years old in Reborn (younger than Anna, Noel, Shelly and Heather), which should make her more harmless than the 17 years old Saki.

But what if the Saki all we know exist just thanks to the influence of Julia and/or Terra?

Edited by KingInfernal

24 minutes ago, KingInfernal said:

Idk. Saki should be 10 years old in Reborn (younger than Anna, Noel, Shelly and Heather), which should make her more harmless than the 17 years old Saki.

But what if the Saki all we know exist just thanks to the influence of Julia and/or Terra?

I doubt this would happen. But if it did, Terra wouldn't be involved unless she got out of the Glitch World.

7 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

I doubt this would happen. But if it did, Terra wouldn't be involved unless she got out of the Glitch World.

I was just kiddng!

It's pretty obvious that present Saki is a fusion of the original Saki with Terra and Julia!

Edited by KingInfernal

4 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Wouldn’t it make more sense, if they were to bring someone from Rejuvenation to here, to be the champion of Aevium? I forget her name but maybe she would have us help out with creating a league or something like that.

Celine. I already said something about her on the first comment on this page

On 2/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, KingInfernal said:

Actually Aevium League doesn't exist yet, but would be cool see Celine in some postgame sidequest, like Adrienn and Aya in Rejuv.