The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Just want say this before this is locked. Thank you Reborn team for this great game and to other members that helped me out with the game through the years, be it supplying a guide to a tricky puzzle or getting a certain pokemon. Its been a fun ride!

Alright, so it's been a long time since I posted anything on this forum - though considering E19 is on the horizon I figured I'd stop by.

All I have to say is it's been a blast riding this hype train with you all; I'll see everyone on the other side.

• Like 1

oh man it really has been a whole decade huh

huge, huge thanks to the devs and the community through all these years! i got into this game around E16 release, and to see this game take on its final form after many years makes me tear up a lil...

soon, we can all dive down into our very own Citae once more. 

Edited by clawfulcaper
i can never remember how its spelled oh my god
  • Haha 1

Before the thread gets closed I'd like to say to the devs that I really appreciate all the hard work the devs have done on the game, even if we've had our, let's say, differences in opinion on certain elements of the game.  I've been here since 2013 and whatever episode that was at the time (I don't really remember, but I know it was before Field Effects were introduced) so that should say something.

Haven't posted before, just wanted to say a few words. I was a long time fan of Pokémon since Pokémon Yellow, but I never knew about fan-made games until 2014. I discovered a whole new world where passionate fans wanted to do something more with this wonderful IP. And the one game I always kept coming back to was Reborn. Novel concepts that provided a challenge, a story where I can get invested in characters, the OST that provided absolute bangers... Reborn always had a charm and dedication throughout its development that stood out against the other available fan-made games. So thank you to all the devs that kept this game alive for years, and reminding me why I fell in love with Pokémon to begin with. I just hope that many more people will get to experience Reborn for years to come!

Gonna give in my thoughts, too.

Reborn has always been a memorable game to me. It did what no other fangame did at the time (and many still don't), and that is having a story worth a damn. The fun cast combined with unexpected plots + field effects makes for such a great experience compared to the things we've already seen done in pokémon games. Reborn uses all the potential things a fangame can do and more. It's simply more than just a pokémon game now, and it spawned a community and opened up a wave of a new era of fangame potential. 

Can't wait for e19!

Soon! 

... But... I cannot keep my eyes open......

I... have to catch some sleep... grawr biology... 

(Huh. That means I'm going to download E19 first thing in the morning when the site is probably stable again after crashing from all that HYPE . Silver linings! :D

Can't wait to see this thread exploded in the morning!) 

• Like 1

Reborn is without a doubt my favorite fangame alongside Xenoverse, I will be patient until the public release, still very hard to contain my excitement. There will be a before and an after.

Aussi puisque je vois que certains s'amusaient à écrire dans leur langue maternelle quelques pages en arrière je peux pas m'empêcher de faire pareil tiens, même après la bataille. Ça fera une bonne conclusion à ce thread en plus. 

• Like 2

OMG is there an E19 playthrough thread yet?
I can't find it!

Can we just keep on hyping here?!? Because...

Spoiler

OMG Terra!!

The Tournament of Booty!

Sigmund!

Oh god!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

...I can speak freely in spoilers, right?
Right?

I can write stuff here...?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vulnona said:

I can't find it!

Can we just keep on hyping here?!? Because...

Hide contents

OMG Terra!!

The Tournament of Booty!

Sigmund!

Oh god!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!

...I can speak freely in spoilers, right?
Right?

I can write stuff here...?

I'd say so since I can't find one either. Those waiting for the official release should know not to click on spoiler tabs now that open beta is out.

Spoiler

Why the fuck are there so many of those damn puzzles in Victory Road? Over 2/3's of my current E19 playthough is getting lost in there or trying to solve those paper&pen puzzles. I'm on the 4th now and I might cry if there's more 😭

I also wasn't expecting to see so much of Lin, let alone what she's been doing. She definitely upped her game since previous versions. Very cool episode so far.

2 hours ago, Vulnona said:

will make TWO. One for the forums, one on Discord. 

Then, when I do a nuzlocke, I'll make a thread for that, too. ^_^

And make further threads for further challenges. 

(IRL commitments notwithstanding.) 

And you're welcome to come hang out. ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bananacake887 said:

I'd say so since I can't find one either. Those waiting for the official release should know not to click on spoiler tabs now that open beta is out.

Reveal hidden contents

Why the fuck are there so many of those damn puzzles in Victory Road? Over 2/3's of my current E19 playthough is getting lost in there or trying to solve those paper&pen puzzles. I'm on the 4th now and I might cry if there's more 😭

I also wasn't expecting to see so much of Lin, let alone what she's been doing. She definitely upped her game since previous versions. Very cool episode so far.

Spoiler

Whooooaaah, you're already at the victory road?!? I'm still in Saphira's gym! 

Wondering what those four numbers in the Labradorra factory thingy building are for... 

My GOD, Sigmund. What happened?!? 

The infos in the orphanage are cool. Now we know actual dates! 

And the Tournaments of Booty was real!!! Man, Terra is SO obnoxious but she cracks me up 🤣

What a welcome comic relief after the tense Labradorra events... 

Charlotte has a new battle sprite! 

It looks fantastic!! 

Euphie and Lindsey were at the orphanage! But... who's Lindsey...? 

EDIT: Oh man, it's so obvious. That's Lin's full name! 

Whoah! 

Aaaaah, I can't wait to get back to playing! :33333333

Edited by Vulnona