The Time Has Come! Our Pokemon Reborn Adventure!

J-Awesome_One

What Do We Do In Our Adventure?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Police Officer Quest (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
    • Don't Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
  2. 2. Fern Cage Help(?) (NO MORE VOTING!)

3. 3. Garchomp Battle (NO MORE VOTING!)

4. 4. Yureyu Battle Choice (NO MORE VOTING!)

5. 5. Which Group Do We Protect?! (NO MORE VOTING!)

6. 6. Who Do We Trust? (NO MORE VOTING!)

7. 7. A Diary Out In The Open (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Read It And Admit To It
    • Read It And Lie
    • Don't Read It But Admit To It
    • Don't Read It And Tell The Truth
  8. 8. Taka's Problem (NO MORE VOTING!)

9. 9. Amaria Gym Battle Situation (NO MORE VOTING!)

10. 10. Remembering Bennett (?)

• Right Answer
    • Wrong Answer
    • Admitting We Don't Remember
  11. 11. Blake And The Ring (NO MORE VOTING!)

12. 12. Cal! (NO MORE VOTING!)

I know I said there'd be a video yesterday but I wasn't expecting computer issues. But now that that's all good and out of the way, editing the video now, will prob finish when I wake up tomorrow and expect (totally stealing this from you know who) AN HOUR OF POWER!!!! (or close to it at least)

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

Honestly, I was gonna use that as the title of the video but I thought the 1 I went with was more mysterious. 😛

You were right - smelled clickbait, but was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasn't clickbait at all xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Naw. I don't do that. Unless it sounds like I'm questioning myself, then it prob is. 😛 Surprised you're on Episode 26 of this btw.

Won't lie, I haven't followed this closely at all, so I jump from episode to episode checking out which choices your Ribbon made and which pokemon you used in some battles hehe

In a past episode I saw you using power trick and your mon fainting, so I thought that'd be the case here too... except I underestimated that mon's ability to eat a hyper beam like a baws 😮

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Candy said:

Won't lie, I haven't followed this closely at all, so I jump from episode to episode checking out which choices your Ribbon made and which pokemon you used in some battles hehe

In a past episode I saw you using power trick and your mon fainting, so I thought that'd be the case here too... except I underestimated that mon's ability to eat a hyper beam like a baws 😮

I was interested in trying to use Shuckle to win against the other big 1 mon boss battles or important battles but it never worked out. But luckily, Abra was stupid enough to use a not very effective move instead of a neutral move. So I was able to abuse that. 😛 But hey. A Pokemon that not everyone uses has taken down a, albeit a fake 1, god. 😛

• Like 1

Shuckle has often been way too underestimated because of his limited hilarious stats spread. But yet, he can turn into a vicious strategical element for several situations. I bet that no one has ever thought of using Power Split with Shuckle to face Solaris in Pyrous Mountain. Apparently, it works well 😉 Anyway, I’m proud to see this young Berry Juice Maker in action against what was considered as pure evil during the first ten episodes of Reborn! Keep up the good work, I like surprises 🙂

PS: Could you please rename Spiritomb and give her Limbia as a surname? It’s not of great importance, but Limbo sounds a bit too masculine in my opinion, because I noticed that your Spiritomb is a female (Reminds me a bit of Rambo)

• Like 1

Ah yes the 7th street,the only place where smoking "Rare Candy" is legal...never like that place.And since you can't breed that Type:Null are you gotta soft-resetting until you get Good IVs (also shiny Sillvaly looks cool)

Also can you rename Dragalge to Nemesis since it's weird that its a boy,hope it is not too much trouble (>人<;)

• Like 1

I can do that too. & I saved already so I’m stuck with it. XD I thought it was breedable with Ditto buuuuut I learned right after saving that that is not possible. But luckily, half of it’s EV’s were perfect. But since it’s nature lowers its defense, I decided to up the Attack & HP. 😬

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I can do that too. & I saved already so I’m stuck with it. XD I thought it was breedable with Ditto buuuuut I learned right after saving that that is not possible. But luckily, half of it’s EV’s were perfect. But since it’s nature lowers its defense, I decided to up the Attack & HP. 😬

All non-breeding Pokemon like type null and baby Pokemon have 3IVs guaranteed. Hope you got the right IV spread for silvally 🙂

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Severely Behind, and I'm here to declare that It'll be a while before i get anywhere close to on track. Halloween Season is always the most packed one for me IRL, more serious goings-on are at play behind the scenes, and I've got a few RPs vying for my attention as well. I'll probably do short, couple sentence summaries of the vids i haven't seen yet when I get the time to actually watch them, though, worry not- Autumn's Autistic Episode Review shall eventually return! maybe...

Judging from the lack of notifications I've gotten from this side of the universe, I believe you haven'y dealt with the Adventurine Woods quite yet? You're starting to cut things a bit close there, methinks- Radomus isn't all that long before much of the Region is locked out, after all!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Candy said:

All non-breeding Pokemon like type null and baby Pokemon have 3IVs guaranteed. Hope you got the right IV spread for silvally 🙂

Is there a right IV spread for Silvally? I mean all its stats are the same. Lol.

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hi, I'm Severely Behind, and I'm here to declare that It'll be a while before i get anywhere close to on track. Halloween Season is always the most packed one for me IRL, more serious goings-on are at play behind the scenes, and I've got a few RPs vying for my attention as well. I'll probably do short, couple sentence summaries of the vids i haven't seen yet when I get the time to actually watch them, though, worry not- Autumn's Autistic Episode Review shall eventually return! maybe...

Judging from the lack of notifications I've gotten from this side of the universe, I believe you haven'y dealt with the Adventurine Woods quite yet? You're starting to cut things a bit close there, methinks- Radomus isn't all that long before much of the Region is locked out, after all!

I'm not sure if you mean like exploring all of the Adventuring Woods? Like using Tauros and Bouffalant and whatnot. But if that is the case, I doubt I'll be showing that on camera. It's too tedious to be showing all of that off. To me at least. But yo. Do whatever you want man! 😄 

Not necessarily all of it- I don't believe there's anything on the to-catch list in the infamous southern portion- but North Adventurine Woods is the only place you can find dewpider in the game, and the Fire Gym notably occurs during the period where the area is unavailable. There's also the Pikachium-Z, but I doubt that's ever gonna be useful!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Is there a right IV spread for Silvally? I mean all its stats are the same. Lol.

Attack and Speed imo should be 31- that's what I meant by right IV spread hehe

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Not necessarily all of it- I don't believe there's anything on the to-catch list in the infamous southern portion- but North Adventurine Woods is the only place you can find dewpider in the game, and the Fire Gym notably occurs during the period where the area is unavailable. There's also the Pikachium-Z, but I doubt that's ever gonna be useful!

Can't you only get that after the restoration though cus you need surf?

18 minutes ago, Candy said:

Attack and Speed imo should be 31- that's what I meant by right IV spread hehe

Ahh. Well I only got 1 of them with the 31 and that would be attack. The other 2 were in defense and hp and since its nature lowers its defense, I decided to go with HP.

...I thought you'd have access to Surf by that point in the game already, though? Huh, guess not. I also thought dewpider would be fishable, but that seems to be off as well. Welp, that's unfortunate.

From what I've seen, people tend to either go full-Physical with silvally, or give it a more supportive role. Naturally, having an IV spread like that leans you toward the latter option, especially ion a game where a pokemon's Nature can be changed. Granted, you can't go all in with Z-Parting Shot shenanigans for a long while yet, but it's not like that's the only trick the chimera's got in its arsenal anyway!