The Time Has Come! Our Pokemon Reborn Adventure!

J-Awesome_One

What Do We Do In Our Adventure?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Police Officer Quest (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
    • Don't Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
  2. 2. Fern Cage Help(?) (NO MORE VOTING!)

3. 3. Garchomp Battle (NO MORE VOTING!)

4. 4. Yureyu Battle Choice (NO MORE VOTING!)

5. 5. Which Group Do We Protect?! (NO MORE VOTING!)

6. 6. Who Do We Trust? (NO MORE VOTING!)

7. 7. A Diary Out In The Open (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Read It And Admit To It
    • Read It And Lie
    • Don't Read It But Admit To It
    • Don't Read It And Tell The Truth
  8. 8. Taka's Problem (NO MORE VOTING!)

9. 9. Amaria Gym Battle Situation (NO MORE VOTING!)

10. 10. Remembering Bennett (?)

• Right Answer
    • Wrong Answer
    • Admitting We Don't Remember
  11. 11. Blake And The Ring (NO MORE VOTING!)

12. 12. Cal! (NO MORE VOTING!)

I think it's something I though t the first time as well, but my memory's a little fuzzy. It's been a while, and I didn't think much of it afterwards, so...

As far as I'm aware, the reason why Flobot is the way she is hasn't quite been touched on. There's a reason I word it like that, though- she gets a bit more attention at a certain assault if you beat Solaris early on, which I didn't do in my run. Maybe something gets dug up there?

7 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Btw, (totally forgot to tell you what the meaning behind that title was) since she doesn't feel... feelings anymore and I still do... Get it...? -sigh- I know. It sucks. I'll just walk out the door now.

I almost thought it was a Shulk Super Smash Bros 4 reference.

Hah, I did get it eventually! And have documented proof of having done so! Now, where's mah cookie?!

On a more serious note, my first thought was the Xenoblade/ SSB4 quote as well, but figured that wasn't what he was going for since he used the word 'totally' instead of 'really'. I believe I alluded to that as well? In any case, that denial allowed me to contemplate the answer from the context of Reborn instead. For the record, I figured out the correct answer when he started reading the Onyx Girls' diaries.

• Like 1

So a really late upload thanks to DISTRACTIONS! Sorry about that. -.- 1st, my fb decides to not work which freaked me out until it told me it was just updating and they only told me that near the END of them updating. Then had to make dinner for my aunt and ugh. Well at least, you'll all be seeing your favorite bad guy (but also not really bad guy) in this episode.

He could referring to the Egg that was hanging out in the Malchous Forest- that one has a chance to hatch into deerling, which was Jess' addition to the roster. I don't think we'll be at the Mystery Egg quite yet, considering the fact that we're just starting that story arch!

No, I don't believe that's changed locations. That Meteor is at the end of the arch, however, whereas 

Spoiler

Taka's PULSE Tangrowth

is a fair bit closer to Florinia and in the same location as the Egg I brought up. And I think they need to be beaten before you access to said Egg's pathway.

I meant Taka. Sorry. Idk why I was being so secretive about it. Hell. I basically say we're battling Taka in the Episode 8 title. Speaking of which:

@imanoob @Zargerth

Btw @The Swordsman I appreciate you offering to help but it's ok. Deerling is available in that forest before Spinel Town if I remember correctly. I'm planning on trying to get every Pokemon legitimately unless I just have no clue on how to get it. Then I'll ask for help. But again, thank you. 😄

• Like 1

Spoilery type stuffs associated with the above discussion:

Spoiler

I don't really associate the arc with any one character due to how many have a role to play throughout it. Sure, one of them steals the spotlight by further cementing the game's tone, but it also introduces two new plot-driving characters, includes a scene where one we've already met may actually be helpful for the first time ever (if you give them the satisfaction, anyway), and presents the first choice in the game that has significant influence on how the nuances of the plot flow. The tale between Gyms 2 and 3 is a fair bit more significant than just Corey (who we haven't even met yet at this point, assuming the episode ends where I think it does).

I remember the Egg in the Malchous Forest specifically because it wound being a stantler for me, and I am not fond of those things...

Can confirm that deerling exist in Chrisolia- I may or may not of severely weakened the local herd on my sociapathic crusade to create the ultimate stag beetle.

Anyway, that's enough prattle- onto the Autumn's Autistic Episode Review (title pending)!

And we all know what this paragraph is for, right? Yup, yup, we're starting things off with... a rather self-aware newbie? I guess that would explain the less-than-stellar Accuracy behind this nidora- er, nidorino's attacks, but at least Beginner's Luck is gracious enough to boost the damage of the strikes that land? I still feel like most of the pokemon that get Hustle don't do a whole lot of good with it, but my experiences in Insurgence have taught me not to discredit the Ability entirely, so... Onward, to bigger and better things- like Grape Jelly now being the proper color for his name! And ZEL being called cool by one of the local youngsters, despite all of klink's countless haters! And there's the second newcomer: Paddington, to Stuffing of Flammable Nightmares. I'm personally not fond of the bewear line, but I hear it's a decent enough poke despite its Ability being a weaker Fur Coat with an added drawback for good measure? I dunno- at least this one's decent everywhere but HP.

Today, on television: Ribbon doesn't have to worry about saving the world this time, because some chick with a friggin' salamence has stepped to the plate before they can even get there! That's right ladies, boiyos, and peoples of neither designation, we got a Lv. 50+ monstrosity here to save the Jasper and Beryl Wards at long, long last! Unless it's one of the Lv. 10 ones from the Alola Region, but let's not even contemplate that. ...And then there's the 'interview'. I, uh, legitimately have no idea what to make of that prophecy of theirs, to be honest. Then again, I haven't finished the latest story arc on my own file, so maybe there's a clue there? Er, don't spoil me, please.

Can we just take a brief moment to appreciate the sheer variety of remixes of the Reborn City Theme this game has? 'Cuz that's some pretty distinctive stuff- the Jasper Ward has got a completely different mood from the Opal Ward, Onyx is decidedly different from the title screen... It's all pretty dang impressive, really!

*That feel when you're remembered for being put up into stealing TNT by a crazy lady* 😓

And finally, we meet Meteor Admin #3: Taka, the one who seems to have risen up to being quite the fan favorite, even before the E17 shenaniganry. I gotta wonder, though: how differently would the story have gone if he had freed the tangrowth? In any case, daaaaang if you didn't knock this fight to next Tuesday and back! That has got to be the fastest I've ever seen his chatot go down to something with no Super Effective attacks against it, and let's be real here: That last Lava Plume was complete overkill, no two ways about it!

...Real talk, how the heck did we beat the chick with the friggin' salamence? Was she just completely unable to see through the canopy or something? Aerial mobility is a massive boon in search missions like this, she had quite the head start on us, and the PULSE Machine isn't exactly camouflaged... Though given the state of the city, I think I can understand why her father would be hesitant to let her out despite having given her a giant, fire-breathing Dragon...

Number of Officers Saved: 2/5

Current Death Toll: 6 (Technically higher, but we still have no confirmed numbers on the PULSE Crisis, so this is staying where it is)

Spoiler

Kuro Lengile

Alice Winthrop

Lucia Anahera

Ari Allaway

Decibel

Peridot NPC's Fiance

• Thanks 1

Ohh yea. Forgot to mention. Since I have been breeding mons for at least REALLY good IV's, I kind of forgot that you all might not know which Pokemon I bred before the episode was uploaded. So now, on the episode I upload, I'll tell which 1 I bred. Maybe not important to do that but ohh well. I'll even name the bred Pokemon of the past episodes now!

Before Episode 7 - I bred Arbok, Klink, (at the time) Buneary, Numel, Cherubi and Kricketune

Before Episode 8 - I bred Vigoroth

Now that I think about it, if you do breed jigglypuff its best nature for it is modest unless you wanting to run a support set, but IMO it's all out attack set that Ray developed is better. (which is flamethrower/fire blast, thunderbolt, dazzling gleam and hyper voice/hyper beam while holding a assault vest)