The Time Has Come! Our Pokemon Reborn Adventure!

J-Awesome_One

What Do We Do In Our Adventure?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Police Officer Quest (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
    • Don't Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
  2. 2. Fern Cage Help(?) (NO MORE VOTING!)

3. 3. Garchomp Battle (NO MORE VOTING!)

4. 4. Yureyu Battle Choice (NO MORE VOTING!)

5. 5. Which Group Do We Protect?! (NO MORE VOTING!)

6. 6. Who Do We Trust? (NO MORE VOTING!)

7. 7. A Diary Out In The Open (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Read It And Admit To It
    • Read It And Lie
    • Don't Read It But Admit To It
    • Don't Read It And Tell The Truth
  8. 8. Taka's Problem (NO MORE VOTING!)

9. 9. Amaria Gym Battle Situation (NO MORE VOTING!)

10. 10. Remembering Bennett (?)

• Right Answer
    • Wrong Answer
    • Admitting We Don't Remember
  11. 11. Blake And The Ring (NO MORE VOTING!)

12. 12. Cal! (NO MORE VOTING!)

9 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Edit: Accelgor'd by Seki

That's a new one, but I love it.

Edit: @Autumn Zephyr  Well, this time you Accelgor'd me

4 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Someone tell me what the situation is and the choices you can pick? (With the least amount of spoilers as possible)

For Bennet's decision

Spoiler

it's whether you can remember a promise he made earlier in the game

This doesn't affect the puzzle, so I don't know what you mean by the first bit.

I updated the poll!

8 minutes ago, seki108 said:

That's a new one, but I love it.

Edit: @Autumn Zephyr  Well, this time you Accelgor'd me

For Bennet's decision

Reveal hidden contents

it's whether you can remember a promise he made earlier in the game

This doesn't affect the puzzle, so I don't know what you mean by the first bit.

Sorry. Didn't mean to connect it to the puzzle. Still trying to wake up. xD

Btw, sometime later today (hopefully not as late as yesterday) Episode 2 will be up. Still gotta do some editing but it should be up sometime in the evening! 😄

• Like 3

>Doubles against Amaria

*Has 2011 flashbacks* No more tsunamis, please...! 😣

...Okay, I wasn't anywhere near Japan when those hit, but one of my old pairs of glasses lenses were, so... Of all the things to expect to have to sign a 'this company isn't liable if you experience any negative side effects of radiation exposure' form for, eyewear wouldn't exactly be that high up on most peoples' lists, ya know?

I still haven't voted yet, myself, on account of not being sure how to answer some of the points quite yet, but Amaria's Gym is one of the points I know what my answer will be on.

So YouTube is saying it's gonna take about 2 and a half hours to fully upload. Something tells me I should just restart my computer but I don't want to accidentally fuck the video up. So I'm gonna wait til it's uploaded, put it on here and then restart my computer and hopefully from there, things will be a bit more speedy.

7 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Btw, I'm curious. Would you guys wanna see the evolutions of Pokemon when I'm training them or would you be alright with just me revealing them to be evolved in the next Episode?

I'm ok with either option.  Whichever helps/streamlines editing should probably be chosen.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

Tbh I love Roserade too but hopefully evolving Budew won't be too much of a hassle

Friendship should build up quite a bit just walking around with it.  I got mine to evolve before the Obsidia basement trip without too much extra effort......not sure how many mons competing for space then though.  From the look of things, mon acquisition might be very sporadic with this run.

I refuse to imagine/acknowledge that alternate timeline.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Friendship should build up quite a bit just walking around with it.  I got mine to evolve before the Obsidia basement trip without too much extra effort......not sure how many mons competing for space then though.  From the look of things, mon acquisition might be very sporadic with this run.

On my playthourgh I remember wanting my igglybuff to evolve so it could do alright against the gym leader, that I used up most of my money feeding Jiggly pokesnacks.

2 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

On my playthourgh I remember wanting my igglybuff to evolve so it could do alright against the gym leader, that I used up most of my money feeding Jiggly pokesnacks.

I forgot that those things increase friendship too.  At least there are more options before getting to the salons.

6 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I've never seen my budew evolve ever even that time when I spent time with it running in jasper ward lol Es a myth

1 minute ago, Candy said:

I've never seen my budew evolve ever even that time when I spent time with it running in jasper ward lol Es a myth

That sounds like some anti-Budew propaganda there, suggesting it's needy and not worth the trouble.......did Ame brainwash you?!  No Candy, you've got to fight it!  Budew is a worthy first form of Rosarade.  Though if Ame had her way, she would make Budew just a myth and cut straight to Roselia.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

That sounds like some anti-Budew propaganda there, suggesting it's needy and not worth the trouble.......did Ame brainwash you?!  No Candy, you've got to fight it!  Budew is a worthy first form of Rosarade.  Though if Ame had her way, she would make Budew just a myth and cut straight to Roselia.

Budew's face is soothing, I'll give you that lel and when I used it in a nuzlocke, it was literally the last mon standing, allowing my nuzlocke to not end right at Julia haha

but as a Pokemon that has the capability to evolve... I'd have to see to believe ;)

when you get vulpix,please remember to nickname it firefox.

one more addition to the poll:the question luna asks.are u afraid of darkness? well options =yes or no 

also,if feel like your ace must be arcanine or weezing.growlithe was james's first pokemon.weezing was his true ace.ekans makes no sense to me

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, haribob said:

when you get vulpix,please remember to nickname it firefox.

one more addition to the poll:the question luna asks.are u afraid of darkness? well options =yes or no 

also,if feel like your ace must be arcanine or weezing.growlithe was james's first pokemon.weezing was his true ace.ekans makes no sense to me

for things like the luna question, that's just one of many things that has minor changes on dialogue/relationship points. they don't affect the story.  

an actual one to add @J-Awesome_One would be whether or not you give Blake the ruby ring.

5 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Btw, I'm curious. Would you guys wanna see the evolutions of Pokemon when I'm training them or would you be alright with just me revealing them to be evolved in the next Episode?

Its alright if they evolved next episode. Looks the run is going strong.

5 hours ago, Candy said:

Budew's face is soothing, I'll give you that lel and when I used it in a nuzlocke, it was literally the last mon standing, allowing my nuzlocke to not end right at Julia haha

but as a Pokemon that has the capability to evolve... I'd have to see to believe 😉

This may have something to do with the fact that budew has an extra requirement to evolve compared to most other Friendship evolutions: it'll only evolve in daylight hours. So if your trying to level it up at night, you're kinda doing it wrong (but would be on point if it were a chingling)!

Can confirm that budew on its own is a surprisingly tough little beastie, though. I had a lv. 16 one with a -Sp. Attack Nature successfully whittle down Gardenia's Lv. 22 roserade in my last run of Diamond- you don't get much more humiliating takedowns than that, no?

Response to the actual episode coming when I actually watch it. Kinda needed to got distracted by goofy-looking plant toddlers... 😅

• Thanks 1

I don't think you're ready~

For Grape Jelly~!

All those awesome stats~

Will make you jelly~!

No, I didn't just rhyme something with itself, what are talking about? Ahem. It is a bit unfortunate that it was Grape Jelly's Sp. Defense that lost the IV lottery rather than his Speed, and his HP's a little lacking as well, but having 3 25+ stats ain't nothing to scoff at either! Tatertot looks to be pretty decent, especially since her lowest IV is in the offensive stat she'll eventually stop using. I hear that krikitune is one of the Reborn SuperstarsTM, so I'm curious to see how well she lives up to the rumors. And, oh dear... one of Yuuka's guaranteed 31's went into the wrong offense... Granted, the 29 Sp. Attack Ivs are pretty close, but that's still unfortunate. Having the One Correct Ability should help make up for a little bit, at least. And lastly, Cherry Pie's looking like quite the mixed bag. Her IV counts hit both sides of the spectrum! Unfortunately, she got a low one in Sp. Attack, so maybe it'll be better to put her in a more supportive role? The line does get Worry Seed and Morning Sun naturally... Aromatherapy, on the other hand, is unfortunately an Egg Move for cherubi, so her skillz as a cleric are gonna be a tad limited... And lastly, we have Swordsman the igglybuff! With a name like that, it's only naturall that they'd have a low Sp. Defense stat! Wait, that one's at 0? On a pokemon with naturally low defenses? Oh. Oh dear. At least Competitive is a really nice Ability?

I guess we could call this batch of pokebuddies 'Yuuka and Co.'s Farm-Fresh Produce', huh? I mean, even potato plants flower, so it isn't too far out of character, right?

...Did that old woman just say that Ally Switch has negative priority? That, uh, doesn't exactly seem very helpful. The move's original purpose was to transfer pokemon to a more advantageous side in Triple Battles (which no longer exist), and it's competitive usage is to throw off enemy aim to avoid taking SE attacks on key pokes in Doubles. Having the move go last seems kinda... pointless, especially since the Field Effects don't care where in the battle you are... Did I miss a key detail or something?

...I forgot that Team Meteor had a Rocket 'Motto' ripoff. Seems a lot more streamlined now that I know what they're actually up to now, though- it'd seem all over the place and unfocused back in the day!

I've said it elsewhere, but it bears repeating: if Fern's supposed to be the epitome of "swag", then boy an I glad that I ain't got none!

Spoilers for later in the game, to those whom have this as their first journey:

Spoiler

*That feel when a random NPC outright states one of the evil team's plots right at the very start of the game*

Current death toll: 6 (Unchanged from last update)

Spoiler

Kuro Lengile

Alice Winthrop

Lucia Anahera

Ari Allaway

Decibel

Peridot NPC's Fiance

Edit: Whoops! I didn't expect to double post! 😅

Edited by Autumn Zephyr