The Time Has Come! Our Pokemon Reborn Adventure!

J-Awesome_One

What Do We Do In Our Adventure?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Police Officer Quest (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
    • Don't Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
  2. 2. Fern Cage Help(?) (NO MORE VOTING!)

3. 3. Garchomp Battle (NO MORE VOTING!)

4. 4. Yureyu Battle Choice (NO MORE VOTING!)

5. 5. Which Group Do We Protect?! (NO MORE VOTING!)

6. 6. Who Do We Trust? (NO MORE VOTING!)

7. 7. A Diary Out In The Open (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Read It And Admit To It
    • Read It And Lie
    • Don't Read It But Admit To It
    • Don't Read It And Tell The Truth
  8. 8. Taka's Problem (NO MORE VOTING!)

9. 9. Amaria Gym Battle Situation (NO MORE VOTING!)

10. 10. Remembering Bennett (?)

• Right Answer
    • Wrong Answer
    • Admitting We Don't Remember
  11. 11. Blake And The Ring (NO MORE VOTING!)

12. 12. Cal! (NO MORE VOTING!)

Well here I am again with another review for the part of the game I haven't played but just played for the 1st time. (I need a shorter name for that) So I just got done recording E51, hopefully will be up tomorrow but if not, you all will still get E50, and this is the Gym Battle against Titania Episode. But before I get to that, let's talk about the events leading up to it.

1. The way to get to Titania's... World? Dimension? Acid Trip? Idk but it's weird and I love it. That's all I have to say about it.

2. LIN! We get to see more of Lin and also have her talk a bit more too! I think the only time you get to see her or see her talk is WAY back after the PULSE Abra battle. Then you never see her again. I mean I get why but we get to get more of her here and I love it.

3. Taka dying... At least I think so? So it seems I took the dreaded Reshiram route. I'll admit, I did see this bit on YouTube but only this bit. But... it feels worse experiencing it for yourself than it is when you're watching someone else playing it. So if he is truly dead, then that sucks. I was really enjoying his companionship. I really wanna know why he was in the suit and whatnot but I suppose we'll find out later in the story. Also, Titania is pretty smart to basically use the force to stab Lin through the chest as she holds Titania over a pool of lava. All of that was pretty awesome. But I also like seeing Titania have a softer side knowing what she did to Taka. Loving that.

4. Here it is. The battle. Ribbon (Us) VS Titania. This battle was hard BUT not as hard as I was expecting it to be. I like her team a lot. It suits her. I only had a problem with 3 of her mons really. Klefki, Excadrill and Aegislash… kinda. The other 3 were pretty easy to deal with. And yes. I just said Mega Scizor was easy to deal with. The only reason I had a "problem" with Klefki is because of Draining Kiss and it hitting the only Pokemon I used against it. (When the Episode is up, you'll know who it is) Aegislash was a problem (only once though) because the 1st time I got to it used Swords Dance and then just killed my team. Which sucked. But after that, easy kill. The biggest threat on her team is most definitely that Excadrill. With Smart Strike, it OHKO's my entire team. And that happened A LOT! I try not to use Revives but in this situation, I found it impossible to not use 1. And that was the only way I was able to beat it because only 1 of my mons was able to beat it. But she's a cool Gym Leader and I'm glad she's not as difficult as I thought she'd be.

5. Lin! Made! Titania! Distrust! Us! MORE! What a son of a bitch. Lol. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm gonna agree that the desert isn't very easy to get lost in, just large and empty. It does get really frustrating to find all of the oasis mirages to spawn the Mirage Tower as a result, but at least doing so heals all the damage you probably took battling all those Arena Trap dugtrios! The 1R253 Scrapyard made me get really tired of the train horn SFX, though...

If I remember correctly, every room in Titania's Gym has its own name. 'Cuz, you know, it just wasn't quite memorable enough as it was! 

Spoiler

Also, Taka is very, very dead. Yes, this does further repercussions later.

Seeing as you're going Reshiram, don't let your guard down- the next Gym isn't going to be very nice on the feels either! Though it is reportedly very easy so long as your name isn't Autumn Zephyr, so at least you should be able to get the Badge just fine once your file's saved.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I'm gonna agree that the desert isn't very easy to get lost in, just large and empty. It does get really frustrating to find all of the oasis mirages to spawn the Mirage Tower as a result, but at least doing so heals all the damage you probably took battling all those Arena Trap dugtrios! The 1R253 Scrapyard made me get really tired of the train horn SFX, though...

If I remember correctly, every room in Titania's Gym has its own name. 'Cuz, you know, it just wasn't quite memorable enough as it was! 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, Taka is very, very dead. Yes, this does further repercussions later.

Seeing as you're going Reshiram, don't let your guard down- the next Gym isn't going to be very nice on the feels either! Though it is reportedly very easy so long as your name isn't Autumn Zephyr, so at least you should be able to get the Badge just fine once your file's saved.

Ohh I already beat her. Lol. She was... on the same level as Titania except reverse. Where as I thought Titania would be really freaking hard but turned out to be hard but not as hard as I thought, Amaria was definitely harder than I expected.