The Time Has Come! Our Pokemon Reborn Adventure!

J-Awesome_One

What Do We Do In Our Adventure?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Police Officer Quest (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
    • Don't Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
  2. 2. Fern Cage Help(?) (NO MORE VOTING!)

3. 3. Garchomp Battle (NO MORE VOTING!)

4. 4. Yureyu Battle Choice (NO MORE VOTING!)

5. 5. Which Group Do We Protect?! (NO MORE VOTING!)

6. 6. Who Do We Trust? (NO MORE VOTING!)

7. 7. A Diary Out In The Open (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Read It And Admit To It
    • Read It And Lie
    • Don't Read It But Admit To It
    • Don't Read It And Tell The Truth
  8. 8. Taka's Problem (NO MORE VOTING!)

9. 9. Amaria Gym Battle Situation (NO MORE VOTING!)

10. 10. Remembering Bennett (?)

• Right Answer
    • Wrong Answer
    • Admitting We Don't Remember
  11. 11. Blake And The Ring (NO MORE VOTING!)

12. 12. Cal! (NO MORE VOTING!)

16 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

...I thought you'd have access to Surf by that point in the game already, though? Huh, guess not. I also thought dewpider would be fishable, but that seems to be off as well. Welp, that's unfortunate.

From what I've seen, people tend to either go full-Physical with silvally, or give it a more supportive role. Naturally, having an IV spread like that leans you toward the latter option, especially ion a game where a pokemon's Nature can be changed. Granted, you can't go all in with Z-Parting Shot shenanigans for a long while yet, but it's not like that's the only trick the chimera's got in its arsenal anyway!

You get surf after beating Samson and that's when you're stuck in Agate for a good while. I'll try fishing before I battle Luna.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

YEAH finally Dude!

For the last couple of episodes I watched and I was like yo where the f*ck do you get the GUM key from again.

But I'm thrilled to see that big ass lady (that's unfortunate 😛 ) Goodra put in some work.

Good luck with your run and future battles!

• Thanks 1

Wow. This whole thing started last year in August. Back when the train exploded and now we're lost in the desert. Fun memories... Are those good things to say you have fun memories about? Hmm... Well anyways, we started off with no Pokemon and now we have 46. (As of E50. Still haven't edited it yet.) And we only have 5 to go and (presumably) not much story content left. Actually, I have officially started the part of the game where I have never been to before so that's kind of like more exciting for me. It's been so fun and I know it's gonna get even more fun. So yea. That's all I really wanted to say. Ohh yea. Uhh… Would anyone be mad at me if I did Sandbox Mode'ed in Poiple at some point into the game? I've seen some people say that you can only get it if you have registered every Pokemon in the Pokedex. Idk if that means you gotta catch them or just see them in battle but something tells me I haven't been able to do that. So if you're all cool with that, awesome. If not, then I'll try to do it the legit way.

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Actually, I have officially started the part of the game where I have never been to before

Wow that actually kinda shocked me haha 😅

I just assumed that everyone just completed the game and is waiting for the last episode, guess i was wrong 😛 

Because after every episode i was thrilled and couldn't wait to see how the story would continue so i couldn't resist to NOT play if you know what i mean haha. And you've got all those awesome runs going on and i figured that you'd complete the game for yourself with your own save file or something first but appearently not so this surprised me a bit haha (nervous laughter).

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Ohh yea. Uhh… Would anyone be mad at me if I did Sandbox Mode'ed in Poiple at some point into the game? I've seen some people say that you can only get it if you have registered every Pokemon in the Pokedex. Idk if that means you gotta catch them or just see them in battle but something tells me I haven't been able to do that. So if you're all cool with that, awesome. If not, then I'll try to do it the legit way.

You'd have to catch every pokemon so Sandbox that little guy in. Wouldn't want you to go through all of that just for the sake of 1 mon. Would actually feel guilty if you did so.

But since you'd need to catch every pokemon to get a poipole i'm sure you can guess that it won't be available (legitimately) until the last (and current) episode so i don't know if you wan't to wait for that. I honestly couldn't care less, i'm already happy that you're willing to take so much time for us to put out this awesome content so you do you dude 🙂  Best of luck!

39 minutes ago, N1Dude said:

You'd have to catch every pokemon so Sandbox that little guy in. Wouldn't want you to go through all of that just for the sake of 1 mon. Would actually feel guilty if you did so.

But since you'd need to catch every pokemon to get a poipole i'm sure you can guess that it won't be available (legitimately) until the last (and current) episode so i don't know if you wan't to wait for that. I honestly couldn't care less, i'm already happy that you're willing to take so much time for us to put out this awesome content so you do you dude 🙂  Best of luck!

Wait. Are you sure it's not every Pokemon in the game so far? (Excluding legendaries) I swear I saw a video where someone caught the Pokemon that was available in the game and they were able to get the Poiple.

So since everything after Adrienn is new to me, I thought I'd do a little... review, I guess the word I'd use, what I've experienced and my thoughts and whatnot.

So 1st I guess is the Ground Reserve Leader, Sandy and that whole (side?)quest of hers. I enjoyed it. I gotta say, she reminds me a lot of Terra. She is CRAY-CRAY!... Except she tries to help save the trees and water and Pokemon and whatnot while Terra likes to destroy it... and maybe be completely batshit insane. But yea. Sandy's pretty cool. Btw, does anyone know if she was part of the original Reborn League? I would LOVE to know about that.

Next is that blasted desert... Alright. Alright. I may have been a little... overdramatic with the "Ohh I'm lost! I'm lost!" thing. I really only got lost in that Gible place. I think the problem for me is that the desert is SO big that I can't explore all of it in fear I'm going to get lost as hell. But it's still a pretty dope place to explore. I probably will do that offscreen though. Also, TAKA IS A GOOD GUY NOW! YEEEEAAAAA!

And last but not least, the train graveyard. Pretty sure it has a different name but I like the graveyard word better. Anyways, I was starting to hate trains. Like severely. But then when I realized I could go into a train/car on the side of the graveyard, it became VERY easy to do. At least in my opinion. I thought this was gonna be a train wreck. 🤣 Pun intended. But yea. Was very easy to do when I realized I could go there. I liked it too. Basically because Taka critiques your train driving skills.

So yea. That's all I have to say. All in all, Sandy is cool, desert is huge as hell but it's still awesome and the train graveyard is easy to go through. Ohh. Almost forgot. There's 1 TINY little thing that urked me. (In a "omg I can't believe she actually did this lol" kind of way) Ame! You are CRUEL for putting in that hiker with a Level 1 Aron, have it have Sturdy and Endeaver, have it hold Shell Bell and have the sandstorm knock out my Pokemon! But jokes on you though cus I had Swampert! So HA!

14 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Wait. Are you sure it's not every Pokemon in the game so far? (Excluding legendaries) I swear I saw a video where someone caught the Pokemon that was available in the game and they were able to get the Poiple.

Yeah that's what i meant actually,

so 731 pokemon, You'll need Phione too, he's catchable as well.

I can tell cause i got Naganadel myself and i just checked my dex (which said 733 but i got poipole and naganadel in there so that makes 731 to get him).

7 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

the desert is SO big that I can't explore all of it in fear I'm going to get lost as hell.

It's pretty hard to get lost in there, you can see on the map really well in what part of the dessert you actually are. And all there is to the dessert are actually on the sides so there's not much more exploring to then just walking along the sides. would recommend you to walk to the bottom towards the beryl bridge, there's a nice reference waiting for you which i really liked.

• Like 1