Anything Anime

Kai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, I watched all the fillers. You can watch it if you don't mind it being completely irrelevant to the main series. Personally, I think the first filler was the best one, because it introduces Noba and Kurodo (no one gives a damn about Ririn).

It depends on what you mean by 'worth it'. It doesn't really develop any of the characters that much, it just introduces new ones that aren't apart of the main series. I think I enjoyed it, but sometimes I just really wanted to get back to the main story. So really, its all up to you, but the only thing I'd recommend is that even if you don't watch the filler arcs, you should watch some of the stand alone filler episodes, because they're pretty funny, especially the ones about Kon. And don't forget Don Kanoji BOAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Edited by Tenshine

• 1 month later...

Spoilur Alurt: Tobee iz Obeetoe

slowpoke.gif

Seriously, Kill la Kill and Hunter x Hunter FTW. They're easily better than One Piece animation wise. Honestly it pisses me off that Toei made a masterpiece in Film Z, but they can't make a single good episode.

So like, this thread got revived a while ago sooo..
I've been watching Wizard Barristers and Wake-Up Girls lately, but i don't know if it's the end or if there's gonna be more ;w;

^ I love the ending for witchcraft works, it so cute the way the witch trials run.

I just got done watching the first season of love live, and nico is best and you cannot prove otherwise I loved it but the ending bothered me a bit but not enough to make me hate it.

Pocky would you recommend wake-up-girls (i've been really getting into idol shows).

Been watching a HELL of a lot of anime recently; started on Black Bullet, Akuma no Riddle, Nanana's Buried Treasure and Mekakucity Actors as weeklies, finished both seasons of Chunibyo and also Umineko, and currently in the process of watching through Nisekoi (Crunchyroll's being an ass tho right now so that's an annoying thing)

• Support Squad

Hi, new to anime chat. Anyway, i was wondering what people thought of all the new anime so far? Does any stand out for you? Personally, the ones i'm keeping a articular eye on is No game No life and Mahouka Koukou no rettousei. Interestin concepts but i have a nasty feeling they're just gonna devolve into ridiculous amounts of Ecchi.

Akuma no Riddle, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Mekakucity Actors and Love Live are some of my favorite this season:

Akuma- it reminds me of mirai nikki

Gochu- moe as kirino mosaic, which I love

Gokukoku- that 3rd episode made me love it

Mekaku- hella interesting

Love Live- Nico

No Game No Life is great and I'm not watching Mahouka Koukou.

Hi, new to anime chat. Anyway, i was wondering what people thought of all the new anime so far? Does any stand out for you? Personally, the ones i'm keeping a articular eye on is No game No life and Mahouka Koukou no rettousei. Interestin concepts but i have a nasty feeling they're just gonna devolve into ridiculous amounts of Ecchi.

Been watching No Game No Life, Nanana's Buried Treasure, Akuma No Riddle, Mekakucity Actors and Black Bullet.

No Game No Life's been a fun watch so far; it's gone at a nice, fast pace, and set up a good potential story; mostly worried right now if there's gonna be any notable character development or growth, though it's a bit early to jump on that. When an animé makes a game of rock-paper-scissors look good, you know you're in for a ride.

Nanana's buried treasure has a lot going for it right now; there're characters and a story that have the potential to work really well, and there're some nice touches; mainly the fact that Nanana's playing actual games (lol couldn't juggle in Tekken pls) and also breaking an arm for copping a feel seems legit

Akuma No Riddle's a bit on the eh side so far, but to me Haru seems an interesting character and the setup is nice; nothing outstanding yet, but who knows. I'm gonna be patient to see how it goes.

Mekakucity Actors; blahblahvocaloid and blahblahShaft; hoping they can work on this one to be good; it's starting up pretty dang slow considering all the characters that we still need to see, but hey. Waitin' for something good to happen.

Finally, Black Bullet, which is the one that I like the most so far; first episode was a little dull, but from then on it speeds up and the plot and characters get pretty damn interesting (although I don't think they needed to go out of their way to make some of the mains high schoolers). Some Godfather-ass shit in here.

There's still some more shit I need to check out; such as the AMAZING PING-PONG

• 1 month later...

Sorry to necro post but I just want to ask an honest question as an anime fan.

Is it okay for me to like The Boondocks and Black Dynamite?

Its fine, I like both of those as well xD

Sorry to necro post but I just want to ask an honest question as an anime fan.

Is it okay for me to like The Boondocks and Black Dynamite?

Absolutely. As an anime fan, toonami is my heathen for when I am watching to many animes at once and must watch some episodes of animes weekly. And right before Attack on titan on saturdays is boondocks so I see no problem with it at all ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this discussion, Hi!

I watched too many anime that it would be a pretty long list to type out, so I decided to list my most favourite anime this season:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - I like op protagonist.

Love Live! (and 2)- I don't have a problem watching it, I like it xD

Soul Eater Not! - It's a side story, but I like it more than the original story...

Hitsugi no Chaika - The story... The story + _ + It's so good that I don't get the story at all! (Too many questions yet more questions than answers!)

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin - It's... refreshing, it actually reminds me of Sherlock and Watson. (It really does)

Yu gi Oh! Arc-V - About this, I was going to dropped it just like I did with the previous one and 5D but, it pretty much hook me up.

No Game No life - I'm pretty sure, everyone got sucked up for it.

Selector Infected Wixoss - This anime... This anime! Just destroys my brain, the plot twist is.... too much for me to take it (I personally rank it even with No game No Life. It's better than Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica in terms of mind blowing; just a personally opinion.)

The two in purple colour is my most favourite ones this season than the other anime I have listed.

Then the incoming season:

Fairytail - Well, been a fan of it since the beginning (when it was first published as a manga)

And other anime that isn't aired yet.

your all wrong for not mentioning gochuumon wa usagi desu ka as it is teh best this season anime definitely not baised due to the fact i live by moe is love moe is life

also if you have a long list i recommend using myanimelist.net just to keep your animu organize.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

your all wrong for not mentioning gochuumon wa usagi desu ka as it is teh best this season anime definitely not baised due to the fact i live by moe is love moe is life

That's just a matter of opinion, I never liked the anime.

On the side note, I love Code Geass and Gurren Lagann. xD

Edited by Naryui

What anime are you guys watching/planning on watching this season?

I got:

-Rail Wars (TRAINSSSSS)

-Tokyo Ghoul (horror)

-Glasslip (slice of life)

-Locodol (idol)

-Hanayamata (slice of life)

and some more.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

bakamatsu rock and rail wars look decent enough to try out

more interested in things like zankyou no horror and the various anime with "tokyo" in their name

there's probably one or two more things that I've forgotten and don't care about

lolSAO2

The ones I watched during this spring were decent or good, but I felt there wasn't really anything outstanding, although I did really enjoy Nanana. There were some ones like No Game No Life that I felt had great potential but ended up blowing a lot of it off and made them good at best; in NGNL's case, it's that the fanservice was so filtered in so much that it was hard to take the interesting and exciting plot seriously while it was all going on.

SAO2? I must needs watch this. Let me at it, man.

I'm 5 episodes into Kill La Kill and found it highly overrated. I'll probably still watch it all, but it really isn't even more than just decent. It tried to take the elements that made Gurren Laggan great but just falls short of it in every regard.