Anything Anime

Kai

Still found nothing that could answer that question, but I will guess a continuation. Then again, there was a poster where the art style was very different and since the manga is far from over, it could be a remake. Either way, I'm excited to see this.

Also read somewhere that it's scheduled to air on fall.

Edited by Gore

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that I see Alma Karma as well as the Black Order Uniforms from the arcs that took place after the end of the anime, then I can honestly say…continuation!!!!!!!

*dances around like a happy little kid*

DANCE WITH ME GUYS!!

viochl.gif

Time to marathon the manga!

EDIT: Confirmed to be a continuation by Hoshino on her instagram.

Oh, and the promotional art for good measure:

Cja6sFA.jpg

Edited by Hiss13

MAN WTF IS UP WITH 2016? BERSERK ANIME ADAPTATION MIGHT JUST BE A THING TOO.

http://berserk-anime.com/

edit: inb4 spice and wolf III becomes a thing too. my poor memes, they're all dying.

Index III pls. Give Avignon. Give Acqua of the Back badassery. Give British Civil War. Give my waifu's screen time.

Edited by Hiss13

• Support Squad

These and Haruhi season 3, as unlikely as it is. But pleeeease, Haruhi season 3. I would love them to death if it happened.

I dunno. I think the movie was a nice "resolution" to that series.

I dunno. I think the movie was a nice "resolution" to that series.

I'm actually in the middle of watching the movie now, and it's definitely really good so far. But there's also a bunch more content in the LNs that would be nice to see animated.

• Veterans

- phoenix wright

- persona 5

- kiznaiver (studio trigger)

man i am so pumped for the aa anime, but i didn't know that persona 5 was getting an anime as well?? let's hope it's a proper adaptation though, not like... well, p4 went. I mean it wasn't that bad? But please don't let it be weird quality pls and thank

also, original anime from studio trigger. ohhhhh yes i am excited for that tbh, trigger has put out some REALLY good anime so far despite being a young animation studio. pls give

Okay, so... after a bit of discussion at the Staff meeting and me finely fidning the time to get off my butt and get to this... I'm finially typing up this big bad message. We've more or less come to the conclusion that well... This thread's place on this forum is long past worn thin. It's old and antiquated and it does something I don't think many would've foreseen. The issue here is this thread existing, basically says... "Anything Anime should be put here!" but as you'll notice, there is now a whole Sub-Forum for that. This creates the problem and why this thread is easily seen now as a relic of the past ((which isn't bad mind you it just doesn't fit anymore.)) it cuts into the growth of this forum and makes it difficult to discuss things without well... me being able to say literally every thread just doesn't need to exist. There's this thread called "Anything Anime" where you can discuss anything anime. At a time, this thread was needed, there was no Animation and Manga forum, so that stuff had to go somewhere right? Well, a catch all solution was made. This lead to the creation as far as I know, of this thread. A place that people could discuss anime and anything related to it if they so chose.

Flash forward to now, well... this thread just isn't needed anymore. Because in spirit it's been expanded. The Animation and Manga Sub-Forum is this thread now, but a space where certain fandoms can get to together and discuss in more depth, Recommendations can more easily be found etc... The room to expand has been made as this Sub-Forum is the bigger newer model of this thread. So... we don't really need the old one anymore. It's just sadly... redundant, it chokes out some space for this forum to grow by being a sorta blackhole catch-all for... the entirety of the subject matter of the forum. That's just not a pretty sight for such a big thread and one that definitely has some influence through-out Reborn. After all, this forum exists, clearly this thread being as big as it got a whopping 61 pages of memories and chatting. Clearly it showed that the forum community wanted it, and Boom bada bam bap pow.... it's here. But, now that it is, it's time that the Anything Anime Thread be retired. It's done so much good for us and done a splendid job up until this point. But, it's not needed anymore. it's just, old and tired. So, let's put it to bed alright?

Now, I'm not going to delete this thread. I'm only going to lock it. After all, there's so many memories here and it is a part of this forum's history in it's own way so I'd like it to stick around and be there even if it's retired. It'd be a shame to lose so much of the memories and history here. At least imo. So, Tomorrow, I'll be locking this here thread. If you want to give it a proper send off, be my guest, if you wish to jsut finish your conversations here, also be my guest. But, this old thread has seen it's days, but those days of glory are over and it's time to move aside so that the Animation and Manga Forum can carry on it's legacy.

This wasn't an easy decision, trust me on that. I'd been pondering it a long while ever since I picked up this sub-forum. ANd I hope you understand why I'm doing this. ANyway, thanks for reading if you got through that whole text wall. Hukuna Sensei, Out~