Anything Anime

Kai

Ok guys, so Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Ressonance) has just ended and... Wow. It was short, but a work of art! Anyone else has watched it? If so what do you think about the series? And for those who didn't, I strongly recommend you give it a try!

(Oh, spoiler buttons please. This one needs the suspense a lot XD)

I was watching it yes. It was said to only be 11 episodes unfortunately. I don't want to talk about the ending xD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Ok guys, so Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Ressonance) has just ended and... Wow. It was short, but a work of art! Anyone else has watched it? If so what do you think about the series? And for those who didn't, I strongly recommend you give it a try!

(Oh, spoiler buttons please. This one needs the suspense a lot XD)

Speaking of ending, the summer season is winding down, so what's people thoughts on the fall season?

The only thing I can remember from it right now is SAO Log horizon 2

i need to read up whats for fall, but all i got so far is chaika and terra formars

Fate/Stay Night IBW's getting another adaptation; but this time by one of my favorite animating studios ever. Might just watch it for Ufotable, that and the quality makes me hope it can keep me entertained after having watched Fate/Zero (unlike the original adaptation series which I didn't go for).

There's... also some more mysteries, a couple of gendums and some other shit. Nothing really stood out to me other than that.

Still waiting on that Durarara Season 2.

Yes, Psycho Pass gets a season 2 in the upcoming season of anime releases, which should be starting in a few days iirc. I'm hella keen for it.

But let me guess, only subbed for now?

Yeah..... the american voice actors for Kogami and Choe Gu Sung are some of my favorites, say what you will about dubs but this one was done rather well.

Yeah..... the american voice actors for Kogami and Choe Gu Sung are some of my favorites, say what you will about dubs but this one was done rather well.

Unfortunately I haven't watched the dub for Psycho Pass, but I hear it's quite good. As far as dub vs sub goes, I prefer a case by case mindset. I have nothing at all against either as a whole, some are better in some places, others in others.

Anyone with no hope for dubs of anime need only watch Cowboy Bebop and Baccano.

Anyone with no hope for dubs of anime need only watch Cowboy Bebop and Baccano.

Really late here but yes, those are both fantastic dubs.

Also, who else is on the Fate/Stay Night 2014 UBW hype train at the moment? Surely it's not just me?

Also, who else is on the Fate/Stay Night 2014 UBW hype train at the moment? Surely it's not just me?

Funnily enough, no; I know not to expect too much of it considering I've heard Fate/Zero plays out far better (which is why I avoided the original adaptation), but fuck, man, I tend to put a lot of faith into Ufotable; that and the 1st episode this time around wasn't as yawn-inducing. Action between Lancer and Archer was animated gorgeously, definetely Fate/Zero quality in that department; I don't want to go too far, but I have some high hopes for this.