Anything Anime

Kai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crispin Freeman, more Crispin Freeman, and even more Crispin Freeman.

Justin Cook.

Johnny Yong Bosch.

Michelle Ruff.

Crispin Freeman.

Chuck Huber is fantastic.

Kari Wahlgren.

Crispin Freeman again.

Edited by chuckles

• 3 weeks later...

So, I just finished watching Psycho-Pass and was really thrilled by it. It's a great cop/sci-fi anime in terms of pace, plot and the concepts used in it. Better still, looks like season 2 will start in october!

• Support Squad

So, I just finished watching Psycho-Pass and was really thrilled by it. It's a great cop/sci-fi anime in terms of pace, plot and the concepts used in it. Better still, looks like season 2 will start in october!

Did the remake finish already or did you watch the original series?

It was the original Dobby. The remake is only at episode 8, I think. Are there any big diferences between them?

Edited by Notus

• Support Squad

It was the original Dobby. The remake is only at episode 8, I think. Are there any big diferences between them?

I haven't watched them myself, but I think theres some extra footage, better quality and the episodes are longer, at least from what I heard.

.hack//sign probably has the best soundtrack of any anime i have seen.

FLCL has a wonderful one as well.

Trigun's is very unique and interesting.

Detective Conan has a jazzy soundtrack which i find to be spectacular.

Noir, Fate/Zero, .Hack//Sign and anything by Yuki Kajiura. ^_^

If you're looking for rock, than I suggest Psycho-Pass. Both it's openings and it's first ending are great!

Aand, on this topic, what's your favourite anime opening guys?

Noir, Fate/Zero, .Hack//Sign and anything by Yuki Kajiura. ^_^

If you're looking for rock, than I suggest Psycho-Pass. Both it's openings and it's first ending are great!

Aand, on this topic, what's your favourite anime opening guys?

I kinda have a lot. You can view a few of 'em here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2703&hl=%2Bjapanese+%2Bplaylist

From what I can remember:

Angel Beats

Denpa Onna

Non Non Biyori

Anohana

Tokyo Ghoul

Hanayamata

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (ed but op gud)

Black Rock Shooter

Clannad/After Story

Hitsugi no Chaika (both op n ed best of that season imo)

Last Exile

Kore wa Zombei Desu ka

Sakura Trick

Witch Craft Works (ed)

• Support Squad

I'm looking for Anime Series with great soundtracks. for my stories, you see. anyone got any suggestions?

Asuming you want something with some gravitas behind it, check Katanagatari

Animes I have watched (and still watching, those that aren't finished yet)

Fairy Tail

Sword Art Online

Akame ga Kill

Guilty Crown

Angel Beats

Mirai Nikki

Attack on Titan (just started with this one)

Edited by Red'sCharizard

(Warning: Yes there is hentai that I watch and rate because I find it amusing in more than one way. >>; It's a thing for me so be careful when clicking titles or otherwise you might get something you don't want to see.)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cowtao

-So, I watched Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai and I have to admit; I'm impressed. I have been out of the anime game for awhile so I figured I might as well start with something more recent and for what it was worth, it's pretty good. Now, not to oversell it, some parts of the show can get annoying. Multiple characters say their overused lines to annoyance and some of the character's voices may seem offputting to some people after awhile like Yaya's. Saving this is a pretty good plot with some backstory and a strong line of characters. I will admit that it seems a bit spoonfed at some moments but the show itself with it's Ecchi, Action, Adventure, and humor makes up for this. I look forward to season 2 if it ever comes out. c: 8/10

• Support Squad

(Warning: Yes there is hentai that I watch and rate because I find it amusing in more than one way. >>; It's a thing for me so be careful when clicking titles or otherwise you might get something you don't want to see.)

If it's good it's good. 'nuff said.

As for me, I've found myself in a bit of a lull. Does anyone have any particular tearjerkers they could recommend? I feel like having a nice bawl.

btw, I have seen angel beats, clannad and angel beats, just to eliminate the obvious picks