Anything Anime

Kai

I probably do like Clannad for the feels, especially After Story. It's just nice for me to watch after marathoning something like Fairy Tail (aka Power of Friendship: The Series)

On another note, I just saw Kaze no Stigma. The main character was pretty badass, if I do say so myself.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably do like Clannad for the feels, especially After Story. It's just nice for me to watch after marathoning something like Fairy Tail (aka Power of Friendship: The Series)

On another note, I just saw Kaze no Stigma. The main character was pretty badass, if I do say so myself.

Yeah I agree, definitely not a weak lead either imo.

I have watched..................................... Naurto(too many fillers now, sticking to reading the manga from now on), One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Sora no Otoshimono, Clannad, Pokemon(stopped watching when Best Wishes came out), Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, and a lot of kids anime like Bakugan, and Yu-gi-oh :3 OH and Beyblade. xD

I'm almost finished with Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro and it's been more enjoyable than I anticipated. I don't know why, but I find Neuro's character design intriguing and the behavior between him and the girl to be entertaining, though it's probably the point...
The mysteries for the majority of the show haven't been difficult to follow but I still found it enjoyable overall. Actually a bit sad I'll be finished soon. But well, a two-sided list yet to go...

I found Hataraku Maou-sama! very enjoyable. It was pretty short which was a bit disappointing, but they packed in a lot of content. It was funny and had a good message behind it.

The last two Naruto Shippuden episodes: Kyuubi flashbacks and Naruto pulls out a rod. -_-

HEY HEY HEY HEY GUISE GUISE GUISE GUISE

CORPSE PARTY

Watched it, loved the 3rd episode, so gory out of all of them.

Also when

the teacher (forgot her name) died from wood decapitating her, I loled

So anyone watched Chronicles of the Going Home Club, showed the first five minutes of the first episode to our anime club at school and everyone laughed pretty hard.

Corpse Party is so gorey and beautiful <3

STARTING TO THINK I'M PSYCHOTIC FOR WATCHING THESE BLOODY GOREY ANIMES

You might like Elfen Lied if you haven't seen it yet ^^

I have a long list of what I want to watch/have watched. One of my all time favorite is Rurouni Kenshin.

@Spade I just finished watching Love-Ru last week. I really enjoyed that one too.

Like wise Rurouni Kenshin is one of my all time faves as well

have you watched the ovas?

Like wise Rurouni Kenshin is one of my all time faves as well

have you watched the ovas?

I haven't but its on my list. I haven't seen the show in years so i started re-watching, so after that i will watch the ovas.

I think I'm close to finished with one called "Amnesia". Just... what. To sum it up I've called it Inception with a harem attached (or specifically reverse-harem as in the genre descriptions). It makes me wonder if the manga (I'm assuming it has one since manga always comes first doesn't it?) is this confusing and... what. I don't know.

Afterwards I might try to see how freaking nuts "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W" is since the first season was beyond 'what'.

I think I'm close to finished with one called "Amnesia". Just... what. To sum it up I've called it Inception with a harem attached (or specifically reverse-harem as in the genre descriptions). It makes me wonder if the manga (I'm assuming it has one since manga always comes first doesn't it?) is this confusing and... what. I don't know.

Afterwards I might try to see how freaking nuts "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W" is since the first season was beyond 'what'.

One the episodes in "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W" had me in tears. I really enjoyed that showed.

One the episodes in "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W" had me in tears. I really enjoyed that showed.

Did it get that funny? Huh, I hope so. Probably need it.

Was anybody else as sad as I was when Miyazaki Hayao decided to retire?

Personally I wasn't really. I seem to be a rare case where I'm not exactly a super-fan of his work where everyone else around me is if they watch them. I'm not saying they're bad movies, but ones that were very popular I haven't liked much. Example being Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind or something was pretty good though. I also did eventually get to see that Howl's Moving Castle and though it was interesting and pretty enjoyable I didn't find it as amazing as others did when it was always recommended to me.

Though I may try and hunt down any DVDs I can find of ones I haven't seen yet anyway. Kiki's Delivery Service was one I think...

The only Anime I ever watched was Dragonball Z, I love Akira Toriyama's work. I think that is another reason why I love Chrono Trigger, because he was the head art director.

DBZ is a top 5 of mine. :)