[Spoiler] Collectibles I didn't find in the Beta

Commander

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, yanmeng92 said:

May I know how to open the gym door? I try do what he did and head to agate city apartment, but the apartment door to the lift doesn't allow me to access to it

the kid in there gives you access to it

Spoiler

Ugh why no Metagrossite. It's unfair to withhold mega stones especially when all team meteor bosses will have pokemon with 252 EVs in every stat! And a PULSE Arceus! At that point nothing should be with held in the game.

36 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

Location on Scyther please? Would like to add Scizor to my team.

Hide contents

I heard its in the area on route 4 where you melt the snow but can someone be more specific as to which area of grass?

Scratch it, just found one. 🙂 

@Q-Jei

Spoiler

I'm 99% sure I checked everywhere looking for Overheat but it doesn't seem like it's here. I got everything else, though >.<

#EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Sorry for pinging oof

Edited by HUEnd

On 8/28/2018 at 3:15 PM, The God Fist said:
  Hide contents

Where are the: Aloraichium-z, Incinium-z, and Primarium-z.

Alolarachium-z iirc was in some cave that requires blizzard and stuff to climb a waterfall near to Apophyll beach, Incinium-Z is a reward from a side quest involving a girl wanting to give her crush a Sweet Heart and Primarium-Z is underwater in one of the underwater houses (the ones related to the Klefki/Sanctum Key side quest)

19 hours ago, Plucks said:

No 4 Calm Mind*

No 13 Ice Beam

No 72 Volt Switch

No 89 U-turn

Can someone tell me where are located those tms?

i don't believe any of those are available in the game yet.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:05 PM, Zander said:
  Hide contents

Ugh why no Metagrossite. It's unfair to withhold mega stones especially when all team meteor bosses will have pokemon with 252 EVs in every stat! And a PULSE Arceus! At that point nothing should be with held in the game.

Metagrossite would be unbelievably powerful at this point and there is nothing unfair about withholding any mega stone that Ame so chooses to do so, we know there is a PULSE made for

Arceus

we do not know if we will BATTLE the thing though, they may all have 252 evs in their respective stats (i dont think at any point was it said they would have 252 in ALL stats) but so do you (if ya train ya pokemon)! and that only adds a bit more challenge to it beating them and making them actually feel like they are getting stronger, anything Ame so chooses to withhold in the game is her choice entirely and there is still plenty to offer in the game to make up for what you dont have, furthermore why should she give you all these things now when you ain't going to face those challenges until next episode? Some TMs, Mega Stones and other items may very well be considered too popular or too strong and be pushed back to the Post Elite 4.

30 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Metagrossite would be unbelievably powerful at this point and there is nothing unfair about withholding any mega stone that Ame so chooses to do so, we know there is a PULSE made for Arceus we do not know if we will BATTLE the thing though, they may all have 252 evs in their respective stats (i dont think at any point was it said they would have 252 in ALL stats) but so do you (if ya train ya pokemon)! and that only adds a bit more challenge to it beating them and making them actually feel like they are getting stronger, anything Ame so chooses to withhold in the game is her choice entirely and there is still plenty to offer in the game to make up for what you dont have, furthermore why should she give you all these things now when you ain't going to face those challenges until next episode? Some TMs, Mega Stones and other items may very well be considered too popular or too strong and be pushed back to the Post Elite 4.

The field effects make the game hard anyways. On top of that 252 EVs in every stat(which is what most of the community understood from Eve's information) is a feat unachievable by us the player for a simple reason that we are only allowed 510 EVs total. 252×6 stats = 1512 EVs which the player can never get. 

If the opponent has a dragon dance Tyranitar with this setting that means the Tyranitar can easily take a hit and outspeed your Pokémon to do a lot of damage because of 62 extra stats in every single stat.

Add to that the fact that there's a PULSE Arceus which we'll have to at some point battle just makes it even more ridiculous.

And according to Eve every single Pokémon of the top admins have such stats. In comparison to such a broken skill do you honestly think withholding megas would even be fair? This mechanic is something that doesn't incorporate normal Pokémon logic and is equivalent to battling a legendary Pokemon. Any and every strategy should be available to the player to use because it's literally like an ultimate test.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all the top Meteor admins form the elite four and Lin was the champion or something. This really sounds like a set up for that and of course restricting anything at that point in the game is simply unfair.

29 minutes ago, Zander said:

The field effects make the game hard anyways. On top of that 252 EVs in every stat(which is what most of the community understood from Eve's information) is a feat unachievable by us the player for a simple reason that we are only allowed 510 EVs total. 252×6 stats = 1512 EVs which the player can never get. 

If the opponent has a dragon dance Tyranitar with this setting that means the Tyranitar can easily take a hit and outspeed your Pokémon to do a lot of damage because of 62 extra stats in every single stat.

Add to that the fact that there's a PULSE Arceus which we'll have to at some point battle just makes it even more ridiculous.

And according to Eve every single Pokémon of the top admins have such stats. In comparison to such a broken skill do you honestly think withholding megas would even be fair? This mechanic is something that doesn't incorporate normal Pokémon logic and is equivalent to battling a legendary Pokemon. Any and every strategy should be available to the player to use because it's literally like an ultimate test.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all the top Meteor admins form the elite four and Lin was the champion or something. This really sounds like a set up for that and of course restricting anything at that point in the game is simply unfair.

I remind you:

Spoiler

WE DO NOT KNOW, IF WE WILL HAVE TO BATTLE PULSE ARCEUS, we did not battle Pulse Camerupt and keeping in mind that we did not battle Pulse Hypno

As well as there has been no confirmed information only theories on what is meant by what Eve said, we both have the advantage that we are sentient beings with an intelligent mind and the potential for limitless amounts of healing items and strategies the AI could not think of, we cannot assume we will battle that PULSE for sure, as far as things go, we are still much more difficult of an opponent for the AI, it needs every bit of help it can get when facing us and if you actually use the field effects, change or destroy them you can find very little difficulty in overcoming what you seem to believe is too strong.

37 minutes ago, Zander said:

@Lord Drakyle

AI or human will hold very little importance when the AI gets a Pokémon so powerful that it just needs to use one move to kill one Pokémon. That's the kind of battles this kind of mechanics indicates.

No it's not, those same stats the AI can achieve will be the same you can achieve even if it had 252 in all it's stats that doesn't mean it can one shot everything, because only two stats are for damage and they are for seperate types of damage and you can max them out too and and the defence side against them. I do feel this is starting to slide away from the purpose of this thread though.

On 8/18/2018 at 9:55 PM, Marco Reus said:
  Hide contents

Thank you! I assumed one of them was available because OP said he was missing only one..

On 8/18/2018 at 9:54 PM, Q-Jei said:
  Hide contents

1) You're welcome 🙂

2) Yes! Be sure to break every glass panel and move every box to get access to every entrance. I remember having found Overheat somewhere in the basement floor, and it was one of the first room I entered in.

3) TM03 is Psyshock. It's one of the reward for the Pokedex quest which is currently bugged (Don't hesitate to check and download Commander's patch at the following link). There is one reward per 100 Pokemon owned, you'll need to catch 500 Pokemon to get Psyshock.

4) Sorry, I currently don't know where to find them. By the way, I don't even know if all the Field Notes can be found in this episode.

Good luck~~

Only just noticed what ya said, The field note 37 can be found, iirc it's in mysidia railnet cave not entirely sure though memory is foggy

1 hour ago, yooorick said:

What does the Absolite being bugged mean exactly? Is it supposed to be in the game and is not? Or it's in the game but not supposed to?

It was supposed to be in the community but due to a bug it wasn't obtainable but should be for the public.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:48 PM, BIGJRA said:

Reveal hidden contents

I will tell you I have one in my bag, though I didn't keep track of where I got it. I don't think it was E18 content as its not on that list. 

Another list, this time of Silvally Memories. Here's what we didn't find in Beta:

Hide contents

Just kidding, we got all of them.

Hi! Can I ask here where you found Ground and Psychic memory?
Also, where can I find Bug and Poison plates?

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, shymango said:

Hi! Can I ask here where you found Ground and Psychic memory?
Also, where can I find Bug and Poison plates?

Thanks!

Spoiler

Insect Plate: Do Seacrest's Mulch quest in Neo Peridot Ward 

Toxic Plate: Do the Azurine Nature Center renovation in Neo Peridot Ward

Ground Memory: Up the waterfall onto Route 4 from Agate City

Psychic Memory: All the way left in the chess rules room in Radomus' house

7 hours ago, BIGJRA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Insect Plate: Do Seacrest's Mulch quest in Neo Peridot Ward 

Toxic Plate: Do the Azurine Nature Center renovation in Neo Peridot Ward

Ground Memory: Up the waterfall onto Route 4 from Agate City

Psychic Memory: All the way left in the chess rules room in Radomus' house