[Spoiler] Collectibles I didn't find in the Beta

Commander

@Spleen

Spoiler

Once you have the railway built, talk to a guy in the grand hall basement and he'll mention something about a group of Aggron. Normally that's how you get the Aggronite, but it was flipped so if you got Aggronite in the previous episode it's a Medichamite

@Flying Crocodile

Spoiler

Mawilite is part of the bugged Pokedex quest unfortunately but it should be fixed for the Public release

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Indianlgcy said:

Is Garchompite available? 

Spoiler

Garchompite is available but it's kind of tied to an error linked to a glitch I patched. You need eggs of all the starters.

1 hour ago, Steeldevil said:

So it appears Sceptilite is available? Not sleeping til I find it.

Spoiler

Sceptilite is available after freeing Agate City and requires talking and finding a certain hiker there to begin that quest.

19 hours ago, Commander said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Garchompite is available but it's kind of tied to an error linked to a glitch I patched. You need eggs of all the starters.

Hide contents

Sceptilite is available after freeing Agate City and requires talking and finding a certain hiker there to begin that quest.

Spoiler

Where exactly is that hiker? I've searched everywhere and still no trace of the hiker.

3 minutes ago, heloo5t5 said:
  Hide contents

Available where? Weren't those items darkinium, gardevoirite and tbolt?

Spoiler

And then you bring the password to Agate, that woman gives you a dept sticker, go to the dept store to the top floor, a kid will say he's thirsty. Give him a water or something you buy there three times, each time he'll give you a TM for fire blast / blizzard / thunder.

12 minutes ago, robiseljak said:
  Hide contents

And then you bring the password to Agate, that woman gives you a dept sticker, go to the dept store to the top floor, a kid will say he's thirsty. Give him a water or something you buy there three times, each time he'll give you a TM for fire blast / blizzard / thunder.

which kid? theres no kid on the top floor...

1 minute ago, heloo5t5 said:

That might be it, but I remember always getting the stickers each episode

I was talking to the other person. I don't remember there being any sticker other than the one for that sidequest in this ep, none of the beta testers got up there so they either had an event repeated or something.

2 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I was talking to the other person. I don't remember there being any sticker other than the one for that sidequest in this ep, none of the beta testers got up there so they either had an event repeated or something.

Spoiler

or i just missed one in last episode. Ill go to the sticker guide and check again

@Eco reread the title and you may realize that you will not find those.

As for the other discussion I will not be accepting exploits or bugged solutions for things to be obtainable. Unless we had multiple sources confirm this is obtainable with any save file then we cannot count it. For right now the sticker count is one floor below the penthouse. The stickers did reset during one episode change so it is possible with episode manipulation you double dipped one. We however do not condone that for a solution.

18 hours ago, Commander said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

I found the hiker and beat him but he packed and went away because his kommo'o caused trouble... any follow up on where he went?

15 minutes ago, Gated D Latch said:

I found the hiker and beat him but he packed and went away because his kommo'o caused trouble... any follow up on where he went?

Spoiler

Didn't he give you it as an apology? If not then rock climb where her Rhyperior was knocked off and it should be in the bit down there.