[Spoiler] Collectibles I didn't find in the Beta

Commander

22 minutes ago, GingerBoss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where is the Ampharosite? 

Spoiler

Ampharosite is in one of the southern rooms in the Grand Hall's employee-only area. You'll find it lying on a table.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GingerBoss said:
  Hide contents

Where is the tm for thunder wave?

Spoiler

In the rock climb areas near where hardy gives you the TM

the first water area you reach, go up the waterfall, then make the area up there frozen in battle to reveal a climb area.

On another note, anyone know where Protect is?

So I'll make a note once I get this verified but it is in regards to the Absolite:

Spoiler

Currently it is not obtainable but I do not have confirmation if it is due to a bug or an oversight on my behalf. For the time being I'll add it to the unobtainable list just to be safe but if it's a bug...I'll make a patch. I'll also add notes about the other glitched mons and patches if ones come out to fix them.

7 hours ago, Digger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In the rock climb areas near where hardy gives you the TM

the first water area you reach, go up the waterfall, then make the area up there frozen in battle to reveal a climb area.

On another note, anyone know where Protect is?

Spoiler

Peridot Ward. Go into the homeless shelter place (where the old factory used to be). Go down the hall where the guy is running around and go down the stairs at the end. You'll end up in an area with a lot of beds. One of the guys there will flip a coin and ask you to predict heads or tails. Get it right 7 times in a row and he'll give you Protect.

7 minutes ago, luis said:
  Hide contents

I can't find TM04, medichamite and the dragon's den note. 

Spoiler

Can someone give me a clue about where they are?

Spoiler

Tm04 is dependant on whether you fought Radomus in an old or new episode (some can't get trick room if fought in an older file).

Medichamite is during a wasteland railroad quest.

Dragon's den, think somewhere you have fought some powerful dragons.

4 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Hide contents

Tm04 is dependant on whether you fought Radomus in an old or new episode (some can't get trick room if fought in an older file).

Medichamite is during a wasteland railroad quest.

Dragon's den, think somewhere you have fought some powerful dragons.

The wasteland railnet quest is actually an aggronite now. The medichamite is in the gible room of sugline cave.

Spoiler

Hello, I'm at a loss. I can't seem to find the hiker in Agate City for the Sceptilite sidequest. Also, where is the department store sticker #11? E17 only has up to 9 right? E18 I got only one which is the reward from the lady that requires the password. Did I miss one?

3 minutes ago, Maqqy said:
  Hide contents

Hello, I'm at a loss. I can't seem to find the hiker in Agate City for the Sceptilite sidequest. Also, where is the department store sticker #11? E17 only has up to 9 right? E18 I got only one which is the reward from the lady that requires the password. Did I miss one?

Spoiler

The Sceptilite is obtained after the hiker quest. You can find him in a small shack in Agate and then in route 4. You should be able to get up to floor 11 in E18 (evolution and utility items). Check the guide to see which sidequest you may have missed.

19 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Hide contents

The Sceptilite is obtained after the hiker quest. You can find him in a small shack in Agate and then in route 4. You should be able to get up to floor 11 in E18 (evolution and utility items). Check the guide to see which sidequest you may have missed.

Spoiler

Thank you for answering. Can you tell me where exactly the hiker is? I've been circling around Agate for about 3 times and I can't find the shack you're talking about. 

Edit: I could go up now to 11th floor. 

28 minutes ago, LeesusFreak said:

Hide contents

the list seems to indicate that Beedrillite is available... anyone know where?

Spoiler

My memory tells me its one of the ones in the glass workshop place, on the bottom floor in one of the moving box sections.