[Spoiler] Collectibles I didn't find in the Beta

Commander

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

About the Venusaurite... can i get the stone right after i defeat Amaria ? Or is it unobtainable until i defeat Hardy ?

Spoiler

I don't know if there is a certain point in Game you need to reach, but I picked mine after the ??? battle.  I guess you don't need to beat Hardy first.

44 minutes ago, Digger said:
  Hide contents

My memory tells me its one of the ones in the glass workshop place, on the bottom floor in one of the moving box sections.

Crud, I didn't get to those before finishing the section. Is there a way I can attempt the puzzle after Espeon and Glaceon have returned to their owners?

25 minutes ago, LeesusFreak said:

Hide contents

Crud, I didn't get to those before finishing the section. Is there a way I can attempt the puzzle after Espeon and Glaceon have returned to their owners?

You can't as of e18. If you attach your save I can add them in if you want.

i feel really stupid right now. While going for stickers quest, i never entered dept store in the first place i guess due to which i might have missed a sticker, i can only access 10th floor right now. 

Also just at the start of episode, i released some of the pokemon which i haven't even used once and it included squirtle, my chance for garchompite is gone as well

26 minutes ago, Chin Chin said:
  Hide contents

so someone asked this but got swept aside, does anyone know where metagrossite and lucarionite are?

Spoiler

It isn't available as of e18.

19 minutes ago, Marco Reus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where did you get the TMs for Protect, Overheat and Water Pulse?

Spoiler
  • Protect can be found in Neo Reborn, inside of the building replacing the Blacksteam Factory in the North of Peridot Ward. You have to play a flipping coin game with a guy in one of the annexed room. Bet, and win seven times in a row. Only then, he'll give you Protect.
  • Overheat can be found during the main quest, inside of the Meteor Base to the East of Calcenon City. I don't remember the exact room, just enter in all of them. You must be able to find this TM quite easily.
  • Water Pulse can be teached by a Move Tutor located in Agate Circus in exchange for two green shards.

Edited by Q-Jei

20 minutes ago, Marco Reus said:
  Hide contents

1) Thx!

2) Which one, the one with the Glacion and Espeon?

3) Wait, I thought it was TM3.. So what is TM3 and how do I get it?

4) Do you know where is Field Note 34/37?

Spoiler

1) You're welcome 🙂

2) Yes! Be sure to break every glass panel and move every box to get access to every entrance. I remember having found Overheat somewhere in the basement floor, and it was one of the first room I entered in.

3) TM03 is Psyshock. It's one of the reward for the Pokedex quest which is currently bugged (Don't hesitate to check and download Commander's patch at the following link). There is one reward per 100 Pokemon owned, you'll need to catch 500 Pokemon to get Psyshock.

4) Sorry, I currently don't know where to find them. By the way, I don't even know if all the Field Notes can be found in this episode.

Good luck~~

Edited by Q-Jei

1 hour ago, Q-Jei said:
  Hide contents

1) You're welcome 🙂

2) Yes! Be sure to break every glass panel and move every box to get access to every entrance. I remember having found Overheat somewhere in the basement floor, and it was one of the first room I entered in.

3) TM03 is Psychock. It's one of the reward for the Pokedex quest which is currently bugged (Don't hesitate to check and download Commander's patch at the following link). There is one reward per 100 Pokemon owned, you'll need to catch 500 Pokemon to get Psychock.

4) Sorry, I currently don't know where to find them. By the way, I don't even know if all the Field Notes can be found in this episode.

Good luck~~

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you! I assumed one of them was available because OP said he was missing only one..

Oh my god is there a technique or something to the game to get protect or is it just this bullshit?

Edit: I didn't even get it seven times in a row it just managed to happen but I have it now so nice.

Edited by rumps

4 minutes ago, rumps said:

Sorry for double posting but does anyone have a clue where poisonium z is? Also is Medichamite unavailable if we got the Aggronite in the railnet instead?

Spoiler

Poisonous Z is I think on Azurine Island. You need Rock Climb. You’ll get Medichamite in place of the Aggronite if you already got the latter.

8 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

Poisonous Z is I think on Azurine Island. You need Rock Climb. You’ll get Medichamite in place of the Aggronite if you already got the latter.

Bless you kind sir.

1 hour ago, pyrostar said:
  Hide contents

So... Where can you get a Gardevoirite?

On 8/20/2018 at 10:46 PM, trailflare7 said:

Hide contents

It is the reward for the impossible puzzle in the meteor base along with gardevoirite and darkinium z

I suggest you read the older posts before asking anything, next time that is.