Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

Okay I don't know why Venus suddenly voted Dive apparently without reading what he said (Venus hotbirb?), and Alaris just voted Filthy and has been doing way to little talking. Every time I have played with him he has said more and been more active. He seems really off right now. Before now he said that he had never been mafia. Statistically he has to be mafia eventually. Perhaps he is mafia and this would explain his sudden change in behavior. It was also strange the way he just followed my vote on Archeric without giving his own reasons, which is what he generally does. Till a better suspect shows up.

[Eliminate] Alaris

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Asking the cop to claim and reveal the results of their investigation so soon would just get them shut down by the mafia, be it silenced or killed. I doubt they have had the chance to investigate much so far too, so I'd wait a little bit more for that. 

Venus' insistence on voting Dive is weird but not out of character. 

If filthy is truly the hot birb and is now trying to get a himself lynched after the supposed death of his target why did he immediately jump to vote me D1? His moves don't seem too calculated, more like kinda beanish (?) so I don't think we should assume anything yet. 

About the mute, I think Jason is much much more likely to be silenced than Belle and I don't see him attempting something like faking being silenced (despite him having done it before the situation is very different). 

I want to hear what Belle has to say before saying anything about  him, but I don't think he attempted to fake a silence either. I don't think that's his style and he's one of the players from which I would actually believe an excuse like having forgotten or being unavailable. 

Ughguh as long as Torchic's alive we got to doubly worry about everyone we kill, as long as Archen is alive Hoothoot and Rufflet can't help find maf kills.

I'm glad people are, considering that Dive can be faking his silence. mmmrmmmm there looks like a lot stacked against us good birdies,

Statistically speaking Lia and Bean should be mafia one of these days upupu i'll keep an eye on you two. also on dive, alaris and mr breakfast. 

@L'BelleTALK

... I'm fairly certain we're required to vote, @Captain Breakfast. Admittedly, I'm not sure if Abstaining counts as a vote (I'd doubt it, but w/e), but it should be brought up either way.

Anyway, my current suspicion points towards Knightly, if only because that reasoning on the Alaris vote seems super flimsy to me. Also suspicious of Venus for voting for Dive with no explanation whatsoever.

Gonna hold back my vote for now though, since I haven't decided between the two yet.

• Global Mods

I have a feeling Sparks is suggesting Dive is lying about being silenced and is counterclaiming that. I'm not sure though, just a hunch based on his vote and behaviour afterwards.

@Roswell I suppose I understand your suspicion, but I wouldn't call this flimsy reasons. So far the people who have done the most to look for mafia are you, me, Lia, and Nicki (this is upsetting in it's own right, but that's another matter). We all know Alaris is intelligent and good at scum-hunting, but he has yet to do anything but post filler posts. As so many people have said finding mafia is in part based on a players behavior and for a guy who won an award for being tactical I think his lack of talking (even after my pressure vote) is suspicious. 

@purplecicada This can't be the case as he was talking Yesterday. His voting without reason while it may be in character with him is frustrating and makes me suspicious of him.

@Captain Breakfast Even if you don't know who to suspect you can still present your ideas and tell us who you think is good or evil.

@Walpurgis @Jason Grace Thoughts on Alaris?

Edited by Mr. Knightly
Forgot to ping Dive.

• Global Mods

Was he? I never saw him talk so I assumed not and I still have the issue of not being able to see everything on previous pages.

I suppose I'll keep an eye on him then. 👀

At this time, I don't know what else to add which may be beneficial.

Edited by purplecicada

Alright to clarify some things: No abstaining allowed :[ also i kind of forgot to give @Cataline her role PM so..thats why she didnt get a warning, also a list of current players:

Andracass: Town

Nicki

Alaris

Archeric: Third Party

Cataline

Venus

Jason Grace (dive)

Caimie

Mr Knightly

Bok choi

Lia (Walpurgis)

Ross

Bean

Amber -> placeholder for whoever subs for Amber

Captain Breakfast

Filthy Casual

L'Belle

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Amine.

Well, I guess I’ll vote for someone. Forgive me for not jumping on the bandwagon, something seems a little off about it.

I’m just gonna do my old ‘vote for the person above’ strategy for now I just woke up and I’m too groggy to reread.

[eliminate] Roswell.

Okay, now it's time to stop acting my role and be serious for a bit, @L'Belle, I have a question for you, sir, regards to this:

Spoiler

I see no reason to target Alaris over Filthy. Filthy literally voted himself. Why would you vote Alaris over him? I don't understand.

Long story short, I want to see who would take the easy bait. Yesterday, I essentially cried "Hey, guys, I'm town!", so I wanted to see who would try and vote for me anyway. As such, I myself now have two suspects: Alaris and you. Having read everything so far, I think the first bet would be to do this:

[Unvote] Filthy Casual

[Eliminate] Alaris

32 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Long story short, I want to see who would take the easy bait. Yesterday, I essentially cried "Hey, guys, I'm town!", so I wanted to see who would try and vote for me anyway. As such, I myself now have two suspects: Alaris and you. Having read everything so far, I think the first bet would be to do this:

This is funny. Do you know who has actually taken the easy bait? Bean, Knightly, C.Breakfast and you. I'm just acting suspicious in order to see who would jump down my throat. Not to accuse them, of course, mafia would never make such a sloppy move. Instead, I'm wary of the people that found my behaviour perfectly normal.

Those are Lía and Roswell. So I suggest we lynch Lía today:

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

Alaris feels like                                 He might have         

our ol' regular                                     been less               but his behavior

trusty townie Alaris                             participative           seems overall the 

to me.                                                                                    same

and there are       not be as                    I don't want

thousands of         active as                   to eliminate the

reasons why          usual.                        new boy so early        either but Breakfast is who

he could               I don't want                in the game              gives me the scummiest vibes so far.

I'm at a loss.

What filthy says feel genuine too h m m m.

I guess I'll go for the ~active~ player whose alignement I feel less sure about.

[Eliminate] Venus